Is the Wii for noobs??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cannuck38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 cannuck38
Member since 2006 • 92 Posts

I'm thinking of getting one but it just seems most of the wii games are pretty basic rpgs (very simplified statement). I know thats not the case but i just need to be pushed a bit further to actually buy 1. Any advice?

FunkyGunther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 FunkyGunther
Member since 2007 • 73 Posts
haha
MegamanX97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#3 MegamanX97
Member since 2003 • 1319 Posts
i wouldnt say for noobs. I just bought a wii almost 2 weeks ago and i felt the exact same way you did and everytime i would go to futureshop and would say i was going to buy it and then back out, but when i finaly got it and played Zelda and wii sports and just bought Metroid Prime 3 the system is a lot of fun. I feel that wii lacks in big titles other then nintendo made games, but the wii over all is a great system and a good price. If i were you i would buy it because the future of the wii is a bright one!
jacksheets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 jacksheets
Member since 2005 • 1747 Posts

For noobs? Basic RPGs?

uh....

polishkid99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#5 polishkid99
Member since 2007 • 4787 Posts

for noobs?... ummmm you got to stay away from the crappy non gamer games.. like wiifit or high school musical.. but other then that you can get Mp3, TP, Paper mario, alot of VC games, brawl, galaxy, call of duty, red steel

anyways i dont really get your question are you asking if there hard or not? or if the games are like pick up for 5 minutes then go do something else...