jim1174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jim1174
Member since 2003 • 301 Posts

I don’t own a switch and was thinking of getting the switch pro this year. As we all know the new switch won’t be the pro model just a Switch with a few other up grades. A few web sites are saying they think there will be a switch pro eventually. I just can’t decide if I should get the oled model now or save my money for the pro model that might come out next year.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22376 Posts

We have no idea when or if a Switch Pro will even happen, so I personally would just get a Switch now. There are so many great games on it, I'm sure you'll get your moneys worth.

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 sheep99
Member since 2020 • 1254 Posts

If there are games you want to play or look forward to than yes

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34613 Posts

I'd say now is the perfect time. You can get the OLED for the better screen, and the library is pretty much finished. With that I mean don't expect many more good games to come for it, but there's several good ones out already. At least there's Metroid Dread and Breath of the Wild 2 to look forward to. Though the latter could possibly be a launch title for Switch's successor.

LynelSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LynelSlayer
Member since 2022 • 3 Posts

don't think there will be a switch pro ever. they might just update the next generation console...in 3-4 years from now. so better get switch now and enjoy games.

priyanshu400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By priyanshu400
Member since 2022 • 1 Posts

Saturate the mats with a powerful water spray to loosen and wash away as much dirt as you can. Use a strong wheel cleaning or car wash soap solution to mist. Don't let the cleaner dry; instead, let it sit on the Floor mat cleaner for a short period. Scrub each mat with a brush with soft bristles.

ENI232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ENI232
Member since 2020 • 1005 Posts

I wanted to get the oled switch to play the original pokemon games. I probably still will after i get a ps 5.

kimaelii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kimaelii
Member since 2022 • 1 Posts

Despite its shortcomings, the Nintendo Switch remains a worthwhile purchase in 2022. The release of the OLED model in 2021 offered increased storage and a better screen, but it still lacked internal hardware improvements, indicating that Nintendo isn't planning on upgrading the hardware any time soon For MOre Visit SMM panel

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

I've ignored Nintendo's offerings for the last decade so got a Wii U instead of a switch.

Half the price and a lot of switch games are also on the Wii U.

Been a great buy so far had Monies worth.

However it's just give me the Nintendo bug, once I'm done with what's in the Wii U's library I'll have to look into getting a switch.

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4225 Posts

As good a time as any. The library list has increased.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

I got a oled about 6 months ago and don't regret it there's so much to play on there. I have a lot of catching up to do.

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#13 pillarrocks
Member since 2005 • 3639 Posts

I got a Switch Lite last and love it cause the games are cheap now if you go physical or digital on the games.