Internet channel trial version

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nicholas400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nicholas400
Member since 2007 • 163 Posts
is the internet channel that is a trial version all there is at this point?
Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Arthas045
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts
Only the trial version so far...
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts
is the internet channel that is a trial version all there is at this point?nicholas400

I don't understand, as compared to what?
nicholas400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nicholas400
[QUOTE="nicholas400"]is the internet channel that is a trial version all there is at this point?Jaysonguy

I don't understand, as compared to what?

I had just read that the internet browser was supported by Opera and wanted to make sure I was doing everything right, I had a hard time getting everything started and wanted to make sure that I continue to do things correctly. Thanks for the answer.
Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#5 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts
s oif right now, only the trial version is available. Nothing to my knowledge has been announced about the finished version of the web browser.
tge4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 tge4
Member since 2006 • 56 Posts
I don't know what you guys are talking about. The trial version works great. You can watch youtube, play some flash games on addcitinggames.com, and you can basically do everything the computer can do. I'm writing this on my Wii right now!
darkpaladin99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 darkpaladin99
Member since 2006 • 340 Posts
i heard that the final version is coming out in march or april.  But those  are just rumors.  I like the trial version so far.  Actually im on it right now typing this on my wii.  No problems with it yet.
nicholas400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nicholas400
i heard that the final version is coming out in march or april. But those are just rumors. I like the trial version so far. Actually im on it right now typing this on my wii. No problems with it yet.darkpaladin99
Thanks, I was just asking to be sure it was right. I haven't done much with it yet, but i'm ready to try. What do you use for a keyboard on your wii? Sorry if its a dumb question.
se14kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 se14kid
Member since 2006 • 1942 Posts
how do you get the trial version. I've updated my wii and the channel has'nt come up yet. I was told you have to go to the shop channel but my shop channel says connceting please wait but nothing else happens i have to unplug my console from the back
Boy_Make_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Boy_Make_Fire
Member since 2004 • 253 Posts
how do you get the trial version. I've updated my wii and the channel has'nt come up yet. I was told you have to go to the shop channel but my shop channel says connceting please wait but nothing else happens i have to unplug my console from the backse14kid

Yeah you have to get it from the shop..... If its not connecting are you sure its set up to connect to the wireless correctly??
It happened to me as well (not connecting that is) but there haven't been any problems since... apart from Europe not getting Kid Icarus... But thats a whole other problem!!!