I'm thinking of selling my Wii!

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

greenghost123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 greenghost123
Member since 2007 • 570 Posts

[QUOTE="greenghost123"]What is it with you people and Brawl? It's just Melee with some new characters and some new features. And melee itself was a....good game, but that's just it a good game not one that I would buy a console to get and not sell one to be able to play it. Anyways I can't blame you, there are only like 4 games that are good AND originally made for the wii, the other good games are ports (not too many of them are good either), and the others are either crap or just...meh like any game that begins with the title wii, I doubt anyone would've bought wii sports had it not been bundled, I don't get why people like these mini-games and flash quality games (I've played games that are as fun as wiiplay on flash sites). The_Real_Riku
What is it with you and not liking brawl?...And I would think that every sequel out there has added features and new characters. Otherwise it'd be the same game. So no real arguement there....keep the wii, or you'll regret it...

I did not say I didn't like Brawl. Brawl isn't even out yet so I wouldn't know either way. The core gameplay of Brawl is the same as Melee, which in turn it's core gameplay was the same as the original. What was that core gameplay? a simplistic fighter with nintendo characters, it's fun but it is not what most would consider a killer app or something to hype up this much. If he is unsatisfied with the wii then Brawl most likely won't change his mind, apparently he's going to keep it though.

grimybrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#52 grimybrit
Member since 2007 • 779 Posts

First off, NOBODY CARES!

Second, these are some must try or buy games:

Endless Ocean

Super Mario Galaxy

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Metroid Prime 3

No more Heroes

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Mario Kart Wii

Guitar Hero 3

Tokyo90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Tokyo90
Member since 2007 • 2024 Posts

Yeh maybe it is bad timing to sell my Wii. I do sincerely apoligize to everyone I seem to have offended on here, that wasn't the idea of this thread!

netw0rktr0jan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_exclusives do any of these games interest you?