If you want to get a wii very soon...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BonesNFG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 BonesNFG
Member since 2007 • 356 Posts
I would go to any store tomorrow (monday) around 10-2.  I did this last week and found one.  I guess because the stores dont get shipments in on the weekends most stores will get their shipments in on mondays.  I found the last one in my area around 3 but I talked to a lot of gamestops and they all said they received shipments.  If your in school, just have someone try to get you one.
bluegender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 bluegender
Member since 2006 • 1145 Posts
^Lol you should always put school first,don't be giving these people on here bad ideas but i do agree with the part about having somebody pick it up for you though.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts
Stores get their shipments before the weekend every week so they can be ready for the weekend ahead with the sales. No one gets their shipments on Monday unless there was a problem with shipping. The main thing to do is call all the stores in your area and find out when they expect to have them.
BonesNFG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BonesNFG
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]Stores get their shipments before the weekend every week so they can be ready for the weekend ahead with the sales. No one gets their shipments on Monday unless there was a problem with shipping. The main thing to do is call all the stores in your area and find out when they expect to have them.

Thats funny because every gamestop in my area got one last monday.
tenorio_rotc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tenorio_rotc
Member since 2003 • 3447 Posts
Well I don't think that is correct.  I think most places just have their own dates for getting things but it is true they dont get any on the weekend.  I went to EB games last Monday and they told me that they had just gotten wii's in the morning so I am going to try again.
TStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TStrike
Member since 2006 • 215 Posts
Hey bones do you by any chance live in Pittsburgh (your icon) cause i do too and i have been dieing to get one. and i always call best buy and they never have it. but you said gamestop should have some tomorrow right? i guess i should call and find out then
BonesNFG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BonesNFG
Yeah I'm from Pittsburgh,  I got my Wii last week at the gamestop on 88 by bethel park.  It's a new store so it might not get as much business
TStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TStrike
Member since 2006 • 215 Posts
oh dude i kno exactly where at. i live in shannon. this is cool lol. but yea its pretty new maybe about a year old. yea i need to check it out soon. i need to get a wii
lord_auronx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lord_auronx
Member since 2006 • 242 Posts
i got mine today at target, but had to wait in line though
v3n0m111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#10 v3n0m111
Member since 2006 • 546 Posts
Forget school! Wiiiiiii! But i have one so i dont care.
x_water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 x_water
Member since 2006 • 238 Posts
fridays and mondays, i got mine friday morning at wal-mart after best buy lied that they'd have them.  dont trust best buy:(