I hate friend codes.........

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AnalogOdyssey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 0

#1 AnalogOdyssey
Member since 2007 • 746 Posts
Anyone else hate friend codes I mean xbox live and playstation online make it easy to connect with friends and on the ds and wii online you have to remember like 10-12 digit codes..... I mean come on all well that is y the ds and wii are not that strong online but, some of the ds games like mario kart and metriod hunters are fun... its the fact that it is not well organized, what is your opinion about it????
OceanLeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 OceanLeet
Member since 2007 • 938 Posts
Friend Codes are EXTREMELY retarded.  Nintendo was STUPID for ever having thought up such rediculousness.
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11932 Posts
Anyone else hate friend codes I mean xbox live and playstation online make it easy to connect with friends and on the ds and wii online you have to remember like 10-12 digit codes..... I mean come on all well that is y the ds and wii are not that strong online but, some of the ds games like mario kart and metriod hunters are fun... its the fact that it is not well organized, what is your opinion about it???? AnalogOdyssey
they are annoying
COBHC_reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 COBHC_reaper
Member since 2006 • 1793 Posts

I don't understand why people don't make a big petition!

The biggest peitition I've seen for friend codes was like 200, but we need one on that petition site and advertise that and like 5000 people will sign it. 

d_ano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 1

#5 d_ano
Member since 2005 • 2522 Posts
sinse the wii doesnt have any kind of online lobby for wii users to connect to and chat with others they cant realy be the same as xbox and playstation. i do agree that the codes are dumb and they should have came up with a simpler better way of connecting with friends but thats the way it is, maybe in the future when the games that can be played online come out nintendo will make an online lobby channel actually they should just make 1 now forget the online games, so we dont have to deal with codes
FireEmblem24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FireEmblem24
Member since 2007 • 1097 Posts
I dont mind them, if u think about it, it makes no difference in the end.
gooflee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 gooflee
Member since 2005 • 652 Posts
Arise dead horse, arise...