I Demand World Of Warcraft Immediatley!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blue_Panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Blue_Panda
Member since 2006 • 1293 Posts
everyone, lets be honest. This is the game that youve heard about, either through Friends in School, South Park, or playing it yourself. If you havent played it urselft, uve made fun of other who DID infact play it. At the same time however, you were curious why this game was so fun, and addictive? eh? dont lie to me u mortal. -- if u were wondering how i believe the game would work, heres how i believe it would work. Well, the Controls would be simple, the Top screen would be where u control your character, with a 3rd person view, of course with a 1st person option. --- The bottom screen would be changable, like in Pokemon D/P. With a click of a button, or a touch of a tab on the screen itself, you can change the tab, therefore u could see ur spellbook, character stats and armor, and moves (ill get to that next)--- Example 1:Youre moves would consist of as many spells as youd like, adjustable, and then lockable. So you could have your 20 moves placed in a square, and youd just tap the move youd like to cast. With at the same time, organized moves, so your buffs would be at the top of the screen, and you ACTUAL moves in the middle, and then your disabling moves towards the left, all labled---- Example 2: (my favorite): The game- of course, will be toned down, and since so, IT IS on a handheld, so it shouldnt be TOOO complicated. If it was set up this way- ur moves would be selecteable. OK- so what im saying, is that you can like equip 8, or 10 of your moves, and therefore, u can only use those moves, since there the ones equiped. I think it'd work, because im sure the game wont even give many moves (if its made), but instead, more ranks. ----- The visuals would look somethign like Mario 64 on ds, not great, but totally barable. --- Races would include maybe 4 different ones? Humans and night elves, and Orcs and Tauren??? im just throwing stuff out.--- the classes, imo, should be almost all, if not most of them. ---The online would work almost like in Pokemon, where you go to a certain place, and in this case- enter a Queu-- either for a dungeon, or for a Battlground *of which there wouldnt be more than like 2*- thats pretty much all ive got for now--- but a WOW themed DS along with it would toatally sell meim hoping this becomes real! whos with me, and who thinks im stupid? lol-- that was a joke, dont make fun of me :P
icarus212001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 icarus212001
Member since 2007 • 2744 Posts
never gonna happen. sorry. that fact of the matter is that the ds cant handle so many people at once like that.
icarus212001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 icarus212001
Member since 2007 • 2744 Posts

never gonna happen. sorry. that fact of the matter is that the ds cant handle so many people at once like that.icarus212001

didnt realize it was a joke...but i didnt laugh :| *sigh*

Blue_Panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Blue_Panda
Member since 2006 • 1293 Posts
o, lol, i didnt mean it to be an online mmo-- its just a single playeer RPG, and you can of course, then connect to the internet if you wish-- like i said with BG or Dungeon groups
zeppelin_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 zeppelin_64
Member since 2006 • 3924 Posts
everyone, lets be honest. This is the game that youve heard about, either through Friends in School, South Park, or playing it yourself. If you havent played it urselft, uve made fun of other who DID infact play it. At the same time however, you were curious why this game was so fun, and addictive? eh? dont lie to me u mortal. -- if u were wondering how i believe the game would work, heres how i believe it would work. Well, the Controls would be simple, the Top screen would be where u control your character, with a 3rd person view, of course with a 1st person option. --- The bottom screen would be changable, like in Pokemon D/P. With a click of a button, or a touch of a tab on the screen itself, you can change the tab, therefore u could see ur spellbook, character stats and armor, and moves (ill get to that next)--- Example 1:Youre moves would consist of as many spells as youd like, adjustable, and then lockable. So you could have your 20 moves placed in a square, and youd just tap the move youd like to cast. With at the same time, organized moves, so your buffs would be at the top of the screen, and you ACTUAL moves in the middle, and then your disabling moves towards the left, all labled---- Example 2: (my favorite): The game- of course, will be toned down, and since so, IT IS on a handheld, so it shouldnt be TOOO complicated. If it was set up this way- ur moves would be selecteable. OK- so what im saying, is that you can like equip 8, or 10 of your moves, and therefore, u can only use those moves, since there the ones equiped. I think it'd work, because im sure the game wont even give many moves (if its made), but instead, more ranks. ----- The visuals would look somethign like Mario 64 on ds, not great, but totally barable. --- Races would include maybe 4 different ones? Humans and night elves, and Orcs and Tauren??? im just throwing stuff out.--- the classes, imo, should be almost all, if not most of them. ---The online would work almost like in Pokemon, where you go to a certain place, and in this case- enter a Queu-- either for a dungeon, or for a Battlground *of which there wouldnt be more than like 2*- thats pretty much all ive got for now--- but a WOW themed DS along with it would toatally sell meim hoping this becomes real! whos with me, and who thinks im stupid? lol-- that was a joke, dont make fun of me :PBlue_Panda
Wall...of...text.
lednight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 lednight
Member since 2007 • 1206 Posts

WoW is evil

the end

l3laZeX3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 l3laZeX3
Member since 2007 • 252 Posts
thats like demanding a big mac from burger king...it is not gong to happen
vicdmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 vicdmx
Member since 2007 • 428 Posts
WoW on a ds? yeah not even in your dreams.
Vinth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Vinth
Member since 2006 • 1801 Posts

never gonna happen. sorry. that fact of the matter is that the ds cant handle so many people at once like that.icarus212001

You actually read all that text?

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts
That is not a good idea. Come on, I mean if you want Wow, how about Halo 3 for the DS? Or Bioshock? OK, that's a good idea, what about Guild Wars, Starcraft, and all the games out there? Why hope for something on the handheld when you can play it on a console or a computer?
JiMMay4ShiZZay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JiMMay4ShiZZay
Member since 2004 • 318 Posts

its ok, people have bad ideas every day, today is just your day

WoW shouldnt and never will be on anything but the PC, anything else would be stupid (yeah blah blah its on the Mac too shaddap)

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts

WoW is evil

the end

lednight

Agreed.

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 raven_squad

That is not a good idea. Come on, I mean if you want Wow, how about Halo 3 for the DS? Or Bioshock? OK, that's a good idea, what about Guild Wars, Starcraft, and all the games out there? Why hope for something on the handheld when you can play it on a console or a computer?hydralisk86

Starcraft, modified to be turnbased, throw in some indirect attckers to spice it up, and you've got manna from heaven for a ds game.

n00bkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 n00bkid
Member since 2006 • 4163 Posts
Aang007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17 Aang007
Member since 2006 • 1961 Posts

a good game for ds would be little big planet despite the fact it is sony owned.It would be a very interesting release i mean come on stylus+little big planet would be awesome are u guys with me on that?

cause i dont really think WoW would work on the ds.And i agreed with that one guy WoW is a evil drug that gets in your head.

Will47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Will47
Member since 2007 • 6824 Posts

An actual Warcraft game I could get behind.

But not World of Warcraft, and not just because of the technical impossibilities.

Bio_Spark

Never played WoW but did play Warcraft once and from what I know off both those game I would say I am with Bio Spark on this one.

KnightsBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 KnightsBlazing
Member since 2007 • 619 Posts
WoW sucks ass worst MMORPG becides RS
Vazere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 Vazere
Member since 2006 • 528 Posts

Go to the WoW forum here on gamespot, and ask how many hours a day they play on average.

Now, would you really want "that" on the ds? (of course its not even possible anyways)

Tokyo512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Tokyo512
Member since 2007 • 1207 Posts

Go to the WoW forum here on gamespot, and ask how many hours a day they play on average.

Now, would you really want "that" on the ds? (of course its not even possible anyways)

Vazere

Im not going to even go because i know how much I used to play(weekends and school-less days i spent nearly every second i wasn't asleep). Its not going to happen on the DS. It's technically impossible...

zinstro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 zinstro
Member since 2005 • 104 Posts
Funny to see how many people are commenting that didn't read the last line
starfox15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#23 starfox15
Member since 2006 • 3988 Posts

"0 Percent chance of World of Warcraft coming to consoles, according to Blizzard"

Electronic gaming monthly, Issue 225 February 2008.

Genexi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Genexi2
Member since 2005 • 3110 Posts
I could go for an updated port/remake of WarCraft 1/2 for the DS...., screw third-person RPGs, I want my RTSs dangit!
wagepeace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 wagepeace
Member since 2007 • 885 Posts
uh.. i dont think he was joking about WOW... just the WOW DS.
raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 raven_squad
He wasnt joking about any of it! He was joking about his question " and who thinks im stupid?". Gosh...
wooooode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 wooooode
Member since 2002 • 16666 Posts
No one will read the great wall of text. At least make paragraphs or something.
Tokyo512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Tokyo512
Member since 2007 • 1207 Posts

Funny to see how many people are commenting that didn't read the last linezinstro

Funny to see you didn't read the last 2 lines. He was joking about calling him stupid.

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 raven_squad

No one will read the great wall of text. At least make paragraphs or something.wooooode

Oh, come on. Paragraphs are over rated.

wowmage123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 wowmage123
Member since 2008 • 81 Posts
i do not think this could work cuz i play wow and their are so many things 2 control i think it may be cool but it would just not look good or have anything specal like wow dose right now
Aang007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#31 Aang007
Member since 2006 • 1961 Posts
so nobody thinks a game sorda like little big planet for ps3 should be released on the ds.Its a very interactive game i hear and it would be a hit on the ds.
halfbreed11111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 halfbreed11111
Member since 2007 • 578 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuQbcBwHoms

not possible huh

n00bkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 n00bkid

EEPP! a w

everyone, lets be honest. This is the game that youve heard about, either through Friends in School, South Park, or playing it yourself. If you havent played it urselft, uve made fun of other who DID infact play it. At the same time however, you were curious why this game was so fun, and addictive? eh? dont lie to me u mortal. -- if u were wondering how i believe the game would work, heres how i believe it would work. Well, the Controls would be simple, the Top screen would be where u control your character, with a 3rd person view, of course with a 1st person option. --- The bottom screen would be changable, like in Pokemon D/P. With a click of a button, or a touch of a tab on the screen itself, you can change the tab, therefore u could see ur spellbook, character stats and armor, and moves (ill get to that next)--- Example 1:Youre moves would consist of as many spells as youd like, adjustable, and then lockable. So you could have your 20 moves placed in a square, and youd just tap the move youd like to cast. With at the same time, organized moves, so your buffs would be at the top of the screen, and you ACTUAL moves in the middle, and then your disabling moves towards the left, all labled---- Example 2: (my favorite): The game- of course, will be toned down, and since so, IT IS on a handheld, so it shouldnt be TOOO complicated. If it was set up this way- ur moves would be selecteable. OK- so what im saying, is that you can like equip 8, or 10 of your moves, and therefore, u can only use those moves, since there the ones equiped. I think it'd work, because im sure the game wont even give many moves (if its made), but instead, more ranks. ----- The visuals would look somethign like Mario 64 on ds, not great, but totally barable. --- Races would include maybe 4 different ones? Humans and night elves, and Orcs and Tauren??? im just throwing stuff out.--- the classes, imo, should be almost all, if not most of them. ---The online would work almost like in Pokemon, where you go to a certain place, and in this case- enter a Queu-- either for a dungeon, or for a Battlground *of which there wouldnt be more than like 2*- thats pretty much all ive got for now--- but a WOW themed DS along with it would toatally sell meim hoping this becomes real! whos with me, and who thinks im stupid? lol-- that was a joke, dont make fun of me :PBlue_Panda

EEPP a WALL! and it just wont happen...there would be too much work involved

n00bkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 n00bkid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuQbcBwHoms

not possible huh

halfbreed11111

Oh yes, lets all move at 1 fps! :|

Avatar image for XxShadowTongyxX
XxShadowTongyxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#35 XxShadowTongyxX
Member since 2008 • 414 Posts
Its not the game card that hosts the players, its the system, also why would they port it to the DS, they will lose money considering it will be a free version of the game.
dsownge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 dsownge
Member since 2005 • 2393 Posts

This actually sounds good.

Trading stuff online and or 4 player raids but i've never played wow before so i dont feel the need for the game at all.

xlil-starx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37 xlil-starx
Member since 2008 • 215 Posts
it wont happen..it would be good if it did but simply its not going to.
inzaneetie013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 inzaneetie013
Member since 2007 • 1385 Posts
well if it would a different WoW with graphics like ragnarok maybe it will work. But nah
Ignite2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Ignite2k3
Member since 2004 • 452 Posts
lol chill people, he is just joking! haha, omg, why didnt i think of it 1st.
Ignite2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Ignite2k3
Member since 2004 • 452 Posts
lol chill people, he is just joking! haha, omg, why didnt i think of it 1st.
LadyShanoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LadyShanoa
Member since 2008 • 678 Posts
This thread is evil in general.
halfbreed11111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points