How can I persuade my parents....

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sinisini888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Sinisini888
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
How can I persuade my parents to buy me a new Wii game.
gamer6464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 gamer6464
Member since 2006 • 2239 Posts

Or why don't you get some money and buy it yourself.

zeldaluff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 zeldaluff
Member since 2008 • 3387 Posts
Give them your Christmas List. Only 45 days.
Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

what game?

Jakendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Jakendo
Member since 2007 • 3841 Posts
Do a barrel roll.
clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 clicketyclick
Member since 2008 • 7136 Posts
Go fight rabid dogs until you level up your Charisma to 15 and make sure your Speech Skill is at 24. You will then have a Persuade option in the dialogue tree.
SuperSmashBro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SuperSmashBro1
Member since 2008 • 14243 Posts

Get a job.

If not,do this to them.

musicman748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 musicman748
Member since 2007 • 2754 Posts
Get it for christmas. Or get off your butt and get a job and buy it.
renger6002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 renger6002
Member since 2004 • 4481 Posts

Do a barrel roll. Jakendo

:lol:

hahaah

TAKE_IT_BACK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TAKE_IT_BACK
Member since 2008 • 3850 Posts
Spawn more overlords...
toadster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#14 toadster101
Member since 2006 • 12622 Posts
Steal one.
Bass7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 Bass7
Member since 2004 • 6614 Posts

You can always try falcon punching them :?.

Why don't you just wait until Christmas, or get a job? What game is this again?

-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 -Oath
Member since 2008 • 8014 Posts

Well, since I was reported for my last post for no good reason :roll:, Id say the next best think would be to... well... get a job.

TheColbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TheColbert
Member since 2008 • 3846 Posts

Either...

A. Wait for Christmas

B. Get a job/find a way to make some money

C. Steal It(Wouldn't reccomend)

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#18 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts
Get Chuck Norris to...persuade them.
Sonick54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 Sonick54
Member since 2005 • 7947 Posts
Construct aditional pylons
Mike1978Smith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Mike1978Smith
Member since 2005 • 2012 Posts
Try black magic.
MFmotion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#21 MFmotion
Member since 2008 • 176 Posts

Ask Mc Giver to make you one with stones and pineapples. (-.-)

You can convince them by telling them that the console is really good and fun or tell them why you like it, it worked with me.

_.-_

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#22 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts
Say please, and if they say no just wait until Christmas.
Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Sword-Demon
Member since 2008 • 7007 Posts
ask them what it would take for them to get it for you, then do what they want.
dylanmcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 dylanmcc
Member since 2008 • 2512 Posts
FALCON........................................................PUNCH!
But be careful, your parents might get a touch in before the punch lands. Seeing as it takes several seconds to hit and all.
firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts
Ask for them to buy it for you for the holidays then do something to let them let you open it early.
vgmrsepitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#26 vgmrsepitome
Member since 2006 • 97 Posts
Tell them that you need to be healthy and that Wii Fit is the only way to do it.
Sinisini888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Sinisini888

Wow, What can I say..... First of all I'm only 12 but I am looking for a job. I have enough money to buy it but my parents won't let me get one(You guys in America or where ever else you are might have parents that will buy something at your own will, but not mine). Most people think I am Older because of my Grammar and Punctuation and I am not lazy whoever that person was, I get up at 4:30 in the morning and go for a 12 km Bike Ride then get home and have to do another 4 km ride to school and then double all of that plus after school I go to my friends house who lives 8 kms away and AGAIN double it.

-Sini

Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Sword-Demon

Wow, What can I say..... First of all I'm only 12 but I am looking for a job. I have enough money to buy it but my parents won't let me get one(You guys in America or where ever else you are might have parents that will buy something at your own will, but not mine). Most people think I am Older because of my Grammar and Punctuation and I am not lazy whoever that person was, I get up at 4:30 in the morning and go for a 12 km Bike Ride then get home and have to do another 4 km ride to school and then double all of that plus after school I go to my friends house who lives 8 kms away and AGAIN double it.

-Sini

Sinisini888

BOOM! he just owned all of you!

Sinisini888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Sinisini888
[QUOTE="Sinisini888"]

-Sini

Sword-Demon

Thanks. But I didn't really mean too. I was just.....pointing out the loopholes?......

Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Sword-Demon
[QUOTE="Sword-Demon"][QUOTE="Sinisini888"]

-Sini

Sinisini888

Thanks. But I didn't really mean too. I was just.....pointing out the loopholes?......

its all good..

but what's their reason for not letting you buy games?

Sinisini888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Sinisini888
[QUOTE="Sinisini888"][QUOTE="Sword-Demon"][QUOTE="Sinisini888"]

-Sini

Sword-Demon

its all good..

I think their main reason is that in September we put it on Lay-By for Christmas but my brother got it in the start of October and now they only bought me SSBB (October 3rd) and said I can't have anything until the time passes when we were SUPPOSED to get it.

P.S. Lay-By is a paying option which goes sort of like this.......First you go to a shop like K-Mart, Target or any other place with a Wii and ask the person to put it on Lay-By and then you have three months to pay it off and if you don't they keep the money you paid and don't give you the Wii. (Lame Government Cr@p).

Bass7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Bass7
[QUOTE="Sinisini888"]

-Sini

Sword-Demon

Yeah, but how exactly where we to know this infromation in the first place? :?. His post was very broad, and left almost no information as to why he could not purchase the game. It could have been financial issues to something like hie his parents not letting him buy something that's an import; but in this case was the parents not allowing him to buy the game becaues of some "lay-by". As he says in his post people think he's older due to his "grammar" and "puncuation". While I read his post, I can say that he does sound older than 12 (btw 12 is underage on Gamespot), but you cannot tell off of one sentence (his opening post).

Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Sword-Demon
[QUOTE="Sword-Demon"][QUOTE="Sinisini888"][QUOTE="Sword-Demon"][QUOTE="Sinisini888"]

-Sini

Sinisini888

its all good..

I think their main reason is that in September we put it on Lay-By for Christmas but my brother got it in the start of October and now they only bought me SSBB (October 3rd) and said I can't have anything until the time passes when we were SUPPOSED to get it.

P.S. Lay-By is a paying option which goes sort of like this.......First you go to a shop like K-Mart, Target or any other place with a Wii and ask the person to put it on Lay-By and then you have three months to pay it off and if you don't they keep the money you paid and don't give you the Wii. (Lame Government Cr@p).

oooh.. thats a bit unreasonable.. only letting you have 1 game for over 2 months..

what about wiiware/VC? will they let you download any games?

Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Sword-Demon

-Sini

Bass7

Yeah, but how exactly where we to know this infromation in the first place? :?. His post was very broad, and left almost no information as to why he could not purchase the game. It could have been financial issues to something like hie his parents not letting him buy something that's an import; but in this case was the parents not allowing him to buy the game becaues of some "lay-by". As he says in his post people think he's older due to his "grammar" and "puncuation". While I read his post, I can say that he does sound older than 12 (btw 12 is underage on Gamespot), but you cannot tell off of one sentence (his opening post).

just a joke :P

Bass7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Bass7
[QUOTE="Bass7"][QUOTE="Sword-Demon"][QUOTE="Sinisini888"]

-Sini

Sword-Demon

just a joke :P

i see....and lol your damn sig got me because I was like "wtf? how it a joke compared to the 360 and PS3?" xDD.

Sinisini888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Sinisini888

-Sini

Bass7

[/QU

-Sini

Bass7

Sorry About my opening message, I can understand why you people would all think i'm lazy.

Sinisini888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Sinisini888
And also isn't the age minimum in Gamespot 13? Because I am turning 13 in like 2 months.
-starman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 -starman-
Member since 2008 • 2822 Posts

why not do some odd jobs in the neighbourhood on the weekends?

i used to grab my dad's push mower, and a pair of work gloves and go door to door.

Mow Lawn - $5

Pull Weeds -$2.50/bed

Wash Car - $5

I'd pull in about $25/day.

Maybe convince your parents to pay you to do extra tasks. $50 to clean the garage, perhaps?

TAKE_IT_BACK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TAKE_IT_BACK
Member since 2008 • 3850 Posts

-Sini

Sinisini888

12 is underage...

dtno132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#40 dtno132
Member since 2008 • 1662 Posts

Try black magic. Mike1978Smith

LOL :lol:

Sinisini888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Sinisini888
My

why not do some odd jobs in the neighbourhood on the weekends?

i used to grab my dad's push mower, and a pair of work gloves and go door to door.

Mow Lawn - $5

Pull Weeds -$2.50/bed

Wash Car - $5

I'd pull in about $25/day.

Maybe convince your parents to pay you to do extra tasks. $50 to clean the garage, perhaps?

-starman-

My parents make me clean the garage and I don't get any money. But I already said I have enough money but my parents don't let me.

yeahyeahbigN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 yeahyeahbigN
Member since 2007 • 1345 Posts
do a handstand
Avatar image for danger_ranger95
danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#43 danger_ranger95
Member since 2006 • 5584 Posts

Go to the store during one of your 4-16km bike rides, and buy it WITH YOUR MONEY! Parents usually don't notice it's a different game, and as long as you don't leave the case lying around, there's nothing to worry about.

Plus, it's your money....at least you want a video game instead of drugs or a prostitute. Just tell them that if they ask.

Sinisini888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Sinisini888

Go to the store during one of your 4-16km bike rides, and buy it WITH YOUR MONEY! Parents usually don't notice it's a different game, and as long as you don't leave the case lying around, there's nothing to worry about.

Plus, it's your money....at least you want a video game instead of drugs or a prostitute. Just tell them that if they ask.

danger_ranger95

This is probably hard for all of you to believe but there's only 2 building I pass on my Bike Ride,

1. School

2. An old battered up house.

Sinisini888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Sinisini888

danger_ranger95

This is probably hard for all of you to believe but there's only 2 building I pass on my Bike Ride,

1. School

toadster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#46 toadster101
Member since 2006 • 12622 Posts
You have to be at least 13 to use this site.
teknic1200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 teknic1200
Member since 2007 • 3191 Posts
[QUOTE="Sinisini888"]

Wow, What can I say..... First of all I'm only 12 but I am looking for a job.

-Sini

TAKE_IT_BACK

12 is underage...

you are too young to use this forum, be prepared to loose your account. 

pspfords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 pspfords
Member since 2007 • 47 Posts

You can't assume that he is the sole owner of the account. He may just be using it temporarily.

It could be his older bro/sis that owns this account. What harm is it anyway, he turns 13 soon anyway.

People don't kick you out of a pg-13 movie if you are turning 13 in two months.

Besides... have you seen his grammar/punctuation? It exceeds the level of a 12 year old!

Erebyssial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Erebyssial
Member since 2007 • 2903 Posts
[QUOTE="danger_ranger95"]

Sinisini888

1. School

How far away do you live from a store to buy games?

teknic1200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 teknic1200
Member since 2007 • 3191 Posts

You can't assume that he is the sole owner of the account. He may just be using it temporarily.

It could be his older bro/sis that owns this account. What harm is it anyway, he turns 13 soon anyway.

People don't kick you out of a pg-13 movie if you are turning 13 in two months.

Besides... have you seen his grammar/punctuation? It exceeds the level of a 12 year old!

pspfords

if it was a shared account it is still a violation of the terms of use agreement.Â