Good and fun games for Wii??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

silver_986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 silver_986
Member since 2006 • 750 Posts
I currently have Zelda TP, Red Steel, Elebits and Wii Sports. I wanna get Wario Ware and Excite Truck cuz I have Wario Ware for Ds and it's superb soo I wanna get it for Wii and I also love racing games soo should I get Wario Ware or Excite Truck or both?? I want you're opinion plz!
GanonBuRAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 GanonBuRAP
Member since 2007 • 1463 Posts
I'm waiting on SSX Blur to come out at the end of February. Can't wait. Of course then theres the obvious Mario Galaxy, SSBB, Metroid Prime 3 which I'm like dying for. Seems like I've been hundreds of days...oh wait I have.
GanonBuRAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 GanonBuRAP
Member since 2007 • 1463 Posts
Oh right and about your question, WarioWare is a must. It's just insane, crazy out of this world fun. Excite truck is all right. If your a racing fan, Excite Truck will definately deliver in terms of speed and chaos.
Avatar image for The_Last_Jedi33
The_Last_Jedi33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 The_Last_Jedi33
Member since 2006 • 211 Posts
I'm waiting on SSX Blur to come out at the end of February. Can't wait. Of course then theres the obvious Mario Galaxy, SSBB, Metroid Prime 3 which I'm like dying for. Seems like I've been hundreds of days...oh wait I have.GanonBuRAP
Don't forget Call of Duty 3!
silver_986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 silver_986
Member since 2006 • 750 Posts
I reserved SSX Blur so that's good:) I'll have a copy of that! Call Of Duty sucks for wii. Ther'se No multiplayer and the grapics probably suck(not my type of game) Im getting BOTH cuz i've decided to sell my old ds lite games that I don't play anymore.
ShakeNBake1491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ShakeNBake1491
Member since 2004 • 3055 Posts
Dragonball Z, SSX Blur, and possibly Sonic... wait for the review though (IGN's)