First Wii Accident?

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lady_Sekhmet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Lady_Sekhmet
Member since 2007 • 211 Posts
Anyone had an accident with the wii mote? PLEASE do not say "I threw the remote on the TV"..that's been known and done for...

My first accident was when I left my boyfriend's Sea Monkey tank on the table, (he is away on a business trip), and I decided to play Wii Bowling. Needless to say, I killed them all. :-(

Anyone else had a oopsie?
makaveli_89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 makaveli_89
Member since 2006 • 3415 Posts
i dropped my whole Wii console from a small table :( i was playing Melee and i pulled and the cord was inside it and it fell over. Surprisingly the Melee disc was not scratched, and the Wii was just fine. Dent free.. :).. now my Wii is on the floor :D
Kamuikankatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Kamuikankatsu
Member since 2005 • 596 Posts
Well, My first accident was hitting my room mate in the face, and almost knocked his tooth out. Also My girlfriend spilt half a can of coke on one of the Wii Motes, now the buttons are all sticky like.. :(
bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#4 bededog
Member since 2005 • 8579 Posts
Well, besides the two times my famaily has thrown a Wiimote there isn't much. The only accident so far was one time a friend of mine was playing Wii sports Bowling and hit the dog while he was rolling. The dog was scared of him for a week.:P
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 shockwave04
Member since 2002 • 19257 Posts
I broke a glass full of milk, sword fighting in RedSteel.
blueteeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 blueteeth
Member since 2006 • 1158 Posts
yea i was palying baseball and i had sweaty hands and when i swung i flew like 200 miles per hour out of my hands and broke the entire front off of my air conditioner
adnaan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 adnaan1992
Member since 2003 • 263 Posts
[QUOTE="makaveli_89"]i dropped my whole Wii console from a small table :( i was playing Melee and i pulled and the cord was inside it and it fell over. Surprisingly the Melee disc was not scratched, and the Wii was just fine. Dent free.. :).. now my Wii is on the floor :D

[QUOTE="makaveli_89"]i dropped my whole Wii console from a small table :( i was playing Melee and i pulled and the cord was inside it and it fell over. Surprisingly the Melee disc was not scratched, and the Wii was just fine. Dent free.. :).. now my Wii is on the floor :D

EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED to me yesterday lol! except with me the cover for the gc ports broke off =(
GjayPwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GjayPwns
Member since 2007 • 90 Posts
I was playing tennis and i hitted the fan i got a cut.
Avatar image for brightshadow525
brightshadow525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#9 brightshadow525
Member since 2006 • 1149 Posts
Nope.
Mikerules868

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Mikerules868
Member since 2004 • 2153 Posts
Anyone had an accident with the wii mote? PLEASE do not say "I threw the remote on the TV"..that's been known and done for...

My first accident was when I left my boyfriend's Sea Monkey tank on the table, (he is away on a business trip), and I decided to play Wii Bowling. Needless to say, I killed them all. :-(

Lady_Sekhmet
you killed them?
neon_tetra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 neon_tetra
Member since 2005 • 345 Posts
I kicked my Wii console by accident.. lol
Lady_Sekhmet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Lady_Sekhmet
Member since 2007 • 211 Posts
[QUOTE="Lady_Sekhmet"]Anyone had an accident with the wii mote? PLEASE do not say "I threw the remote on the TV"..that's been known and done for...

Mikerules868
you killed them?

Well, I hit the tank with the remote, all the water came out. I was able to save a few, but they didn't survive the night. so, yeah, I killed them. Thank goodness my cats are more hardier than that. :-) I owe my boyfriend big time...he's probably getting a laugh outta this because he's making fun of those people who hit their tvs with the wiimote. I firmly made sure that I will never let it go...of course I didn't pay attention of WHERE i would throw my arm. Oh well.
burfeindt21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 burfeindt21
Member since 2006 • 1720 Posts
umm i had 2 accidents in one day, this was kinda near launch so I had the weak straps, Ok i had some friends over and we were playing Wii Bowling, and my friend was too close to the unit that i had my tv and my Wii on, so he smacked it against that and it flew in the air because he wasnt wearing the strap so the Controller cracked a little on the bottom and the battery case went flying.. so i told the rest of my friends that were playing you HAVE to wear the strap, next friend went up to bowl and right after he puts on the straps, he swings hard and the freakin strap breaks off and if nails my celling and luckily lands on my bed.                Worst day of my life :cry:
hazbazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hazbazz
Member since 2005 • 7709 Posts
I havnt, a couple of my friends have. One hit his hand on my piano playing Golf, another decided to jump while playing tennis... we have low ceilings...
exds01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 exds01
Member since 2006 • 281 Posts
nothing happened yet and i hope to keep it that way
Triforce108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Triforce108
Member since 2007 • 67 Posts
umm i had 2 accidents in one day, this was kinda near launch so I had the weak straps, Ok i had some friends over and we were playing Wii Bowling, and my friend was too close to the unit that i had my tv and my Wii on, so he smacked it against that and it flew in the air because he wasnt wearing the strap so the Controller cracked a little on the bottom and the battery case went flying.. so i told the rest of my friends that were playing you HAVE to wear the strap, next friend went up to bowl and right after he puts on the straps, he swings hard and the freakin strap breaks off and if nails my celling and luckily lands on my bed.                Worst day of my life :cry:
burfeindt21
wow .tough luck dude but i haven't had a single accident with my wii or wiimotes
Qanio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Qanio
Member since 2007 • 127 Posts
I whipped myself in the face a few hours ago playing Wii Sports Boxing. I was really getting into it.
Mikerules868

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Mikerules868
Member since 2004 • 2153 Posts
[QUOTE="Mikerules868"][QUOTE="Lady_Sekhmet"]Anyone had an accident with the wii mote? PLEASE do not say "I threw the remote on the TV"..that's been known and done for...

Lady_Sekhmet
you killed them?

Well, I hit the tank with the remote, all the water came out. I was able to save a few, but they didn't survive the night. so, yeah, I killed them. Thank goodness my cats are more hardier than that. :-) I owe my boyfriend big time...he's probably getting a laugh outta this because he's making fun of those people who hit their tvs with the wiimote. I firmly made sure that I will never let it go...of course I didn't pay attention of WHERE i would throw my arm. Oh well.

Holy crap...he has sea monkies, thats awsome
spazmaticmof0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 spazmaticmof0
Member since 2005 • 1406 Posts
Hit my leg playing bowling, causing the remote of fall out of my hand and breaking the wrist strap. It then flew into the air, put a nice dent in the popcorn ceiling, and hit my dog in the face on the way down. 
Boy_Make_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Boy_Make_Fire
Member since 2004 • 253 Posts
my girlfriend punched me in the face playing boxing.... Least she says it was an accident.........

Also stepped on the cat numerous times........
meteorgun7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#21 meteorgun7
Member since 2003 • 25135 Posts
When I was playing Wii Bowling, I hit the back of the wall by mistake. The Wii Remote had a small scratch, and that's it.
Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#22 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts
Well I have hit my friends and they have hit me when we were playing but that's it.

manic111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 manic111
Member since 2005 • 1280 Posts
I have a pretty small room at uni, and my mate punched me in the eye during a Wii boxing match-it was bloodshot for a week!
CLeRKSfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#24 CLeRKSfan4life
Member since 2004 • 2606 Posts
As far as injuries go I pulled a muscle in my Arm playing Tennis. It has flown out of my hand a few times though.
Lub1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Lub1
Member since 2005 • 517 Posts
I havent gotten any accident, but I go crazy for the tennis game:p I'm like moving and hitting like I do play tennis in real life, but never had an accident (on the wii nor in real life that is) With the bowling game I come closely to my tv screen, but I back of in time. It's like 2 months I played my wii, maybe next vacation, could be fun.
MOM-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MOM-D
Member since 2005 • 5222 Posts

Lady_Sekhmet
Whoa! You killed them all
nitat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nitat
Member since 2006 • 30 Posts
i pee laughing at how much fun i have
muhamaghat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 muhamaghat
Member since 2005 • 509 Posts
[QUOTE="Lady_Sekhmet"][QUOTE="Mikerules868"][QUOTE="Lady_Sekhmet"]Anyone had an accident with the wii mote? PLEASE do not say "I threw the remote on the TV"..that's been known and done for...

Mikerules868
you killed them?

Holy crap...he has sea monkies, thats awsome

Umm.. he HAD... she killed them all... but i threw my wii-mote once, and dropped it 3 or 4 times :D
Brandon8link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Brandon8link
Member since 2005 • 29 Posts
i was swinging the wrist around my arm during baseball and it snapped and broke the wii remote and came 2 inches from my hdtv
WiiNut6493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 WiiNut6493
Member since 2007 • 538 Posts
I was palying tennis with my mom and she hit me with the wii-mote in the back of the head. then we were playing baseball and my mom whamed the wii-mote into me again. some how im always getting hit.
WiiNut6493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 WiiNut6493
Member since 2007 • 538 Posts
the wii-motes must be indestructable!
kayne2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 kayne2000
Member since 2004 • 5583 Posts

and who else here loses there wii motes i know i cant be the only one i think i lose it because its like a tv remote and that gets lost constantly nice design but a flaw its easy to lose lol

my hand has been sprained since sometime in january damn bowling injury lol

Avatar image for mariomusicmaker
mariomusicmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#33 mariomusicmaker
Member since 2006 • 1426 Posts
Playing tiger woods last night. no strap. let go on the up swing and this resulted in a bent fan and a large crack in the wii mote and then it hit the floor after being launched by the fan. ohh and it still works. just a large crack that pinches the side of my hand. E MAIL FOR PICKS!
Mardil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Mardil
Member since 2004 • 3214 Posts
A friend of my brother threw the controller to the wall. Needless to say, it broke. He was pitching while playing Wii Sports Baseball.
Fungi13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Fungi13
Member since 2006 • 697 Posts
How would the remote come out of your hand if you have the wrist strap on real tightly?
makaveli_89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#36 makaveli_89
Member since 2006 • 3415 Posts
[QUOTE="adnaan1992"][QUOTE="makaveli_89"]i dropped my whole Wii console from a small table :( i was playing Melee and i pulled and the cord was inside it and it fell over. Surprisingly the Melee disc was not scratched, and the Wii was just fine. Dent free.. :).. now my Wii is on the floor :D

EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED to me yesterday lol! except with me the cover for the gc ports broke off =(

lol luckly mine didnt break, it just came off the one side so i snapped it back in/
Avatar image for The_end_of_doom
The_end_of_doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 The_end_of_doom
Member since 2006 • 527 Posts
My friend whacked me in the head when playing wii tennis and I've hit myself in the face with the nunchuk wire more then once trying to user catch in madden...
ShakeNBake1491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ShakeNBake1491
Member since 2004 • 3055 Posts
MURDERER!! My brother yanked the gamecube controller out of the Wii when playing DBZ:BT2 and the Wii fell over and broke. It's fixed now though, that happened around New Years.
Goku2639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Goku2639
Member since 2005 • 5450 Posts
hit my hand against the ceiling when pitching in wii baseball....lol
gigabrowser12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#40 gigabrowser12
Member since 2006 • 1647 Posts
That's why I like TP more... I just shake the remote... than again my arm is sore from so MUCH SHAKINH!
gigabrowser12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 gigabrowser12
How would the remote come out of your hand if you have the wrist strap on real tightly?Fungi13
Wrist straps can break, that's why they made them twice as strong.
gigabrowser12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 gigabrowser12
i pee laughing at how much fun i havenitat
I pee laughing Imagbing hob ou pee.
KittyKat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 KittyKat
Member since 2002 • 26381 Posts
I hit my mom in the arm with the Wiimote....
MarioFanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MarioFanatic
Member since 2003 • 6153 Posts

the closest thing ive had to an 'accident' was when i was fishing in zelda tp, i was close to my desk and i pulled back to get a fish and the top of my wiimote hit the shelf (not very hard though, but it was due to my own clumsiness).

EDIT also the first night i had the wii i played boxing and i guess you could say i went 'all out' and i woke up the next morning with sore arms.

Bryweyh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Bryweyh
Member since 2003 • 199 Posts
i pee laughing at how much fun i havenitat
ROFL
Shirley_Temple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Shirley_Temple
Member since 2006 • 5927 Posts
My roomate accidentally stuck a clover in its air vent, luckily no one was injured.
takisse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 takisse
Member since 2007 • 281 Posts
I have hit my girlfriend while playing Wario.
Anyway she says that it's really funny to see me punching and swinging in the air the wiimote. Sometimes she imitates me just to have some fun.

A friend of mine was about to hit the tv while playing boxe.

mastermanchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 mastermanchi
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Well, I pissed my brother off and he decided to take my Wii. We were in his bedroom (hardwood floor) and I continued to bother him while he was holding my Wii. He dropped the Wii: It was on it's way down, and it felt all slow motion. Luckily, I had my Wii remote in my hand. I threw the remote: BOOM! Hits the side of the wii and sends it on to the bean-bag chair sitting in the corner of the room. I love it when crazy things like this happen. Only problem, the Wii remote is like a light rock. It cracked the side of my wii and send a big crack through my TP disc that was inside. I ended up spending 20 minutes trying to get the second half of the TP disc out.
Libralesso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Libralesso
Member since 2006 • 576 Posts
i was playing tennis and i swung my arm downwards to hit the ball and i ended up putting to much force into my swing and sacked myself with my hand, ever since i made sure i never swung like that again
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
None cause i'm careful :?