fire emblem engage is the perfect fire emblem for me.

karolbags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By karolbags
Member since 2023 • 2 Posts

3 houses was good but it was a lot to take in and do, and as a parent gamer with limited time with how much I can play I felt the game was very full on with a lot to do, I’ve always been a pretty casual FE fan also, the last FE game I played before 3H was fates years ago, so with engage coming out and being much far less about the social side of the games and more just combat really suited me, yes the story is https://getappvalley.com/ barebones and a lot of the writing and voice acting is pretty cringe at times but I feel like that adds to its charm, the game is goofy and I feel like it knows it, coupled with my switch OLED it’s great for pick up and play in the bursts that I can.

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

I also like the Fire Emblem games, I tried one, the turn-based combat is really good and I liked the atmosphere of the games.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22377 Posts

Engage is awesome, but I think I preferred Three Houses.

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4226 Posts

I personally prefer the gba ones. I had a hard time getting into the ones after that, be it ds or 3DS.

ShadyAcshuns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 ShadyAcshuns
Member since 2023 • 275 Posts

I love the series, but the modern anime behaviors of the characters really turned me off from the game. The last one I really enjoyed was Three Houses. I'd like to see more like that game.