Finally got my Wii please read

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wired101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 wired101
Member since 2006 • 67 Posts
I finally got my wii today at target. I was very surprised i walked into target at noon exactly and got a wii. I thought they would have sold out by then but i guess i was wrong. I also saw 5 others there too. BTW i went to turlock CA. Target. Iam amazed with my wii. But i got some questions. My blue light never came on i wonder why? I tried to get some songs on my sd card  but it woulnt find them on my wii. thanks in advance and one more thing zelda twilight princess is the sh*t
Tonindo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Tonindo
Member since 2006 • 563 Posts
the blue light lits when you receive a message. :)
spazmaticmof0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 spazmaticmof0
Member since 2005 • 1406 Posts

I finally got my wii today at target. I was very surprised i walked into target at noon exactly and got a wii. I thought they would have sold out by then but i guess i was wrong. I also saw 5 others there too. BTW i went to turlock CA. Target. Iam amazed with my wii. But i got some questions. My blue light never came on i wonder why? I tried to get some songs on my sd card  but it woulnt find them on my wii. thanks in advance and one more thing zelda twilight princess is the sh*twired101

Well, there's nothing wrong with your wii. The blue light is only supposed to come on when an update has happened or you have a new message (internet only). The Wii won't read the music files because it isn't set to the right form, I don't know the stie, but there is a converter (hopefuly somebody will provide you with the link. And yes Zelda does kick some major ass. Congrats on the Wii!

SpaceTrucker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SpaceTrucker
Member since 2005 • 234 Posts
me too, i went to target just to look around', then i saw 1 wii sitting there' i couldn't believe it, so i went back home to get my debit card, and when i came back it was still ther. p.s. i wrote this on my wii
Archangel5784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Archangel5784
Member since 2003 • 677 Posts
Wow, nice. Most places I've heard are still mostly sold out. The blue light only comes on when you get a message. These can be from Nintendo, or just a message from a friend. However, if you want your light to come on, you can send an email to yourself, and the light will stay on until you turn it on again. Pretty annoying, but it's worth it to some people. Your Wii's email address is w[Your Wii number, minus the square brackets and spaces]@wii.com. Not sure about the SD card problem, as I haven't tried music yet. Oh, and, about Zelda. Yes. Yes it is :D
wired101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 wired101
oh i see i have to to convert my songs on a site. Do i have to do this on my wii or on my computer? thanks
NightSlayer45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 NightSlayer45
Member since 2006 • 128 Posts
dude i got it at target as well today its awsome
spazmaticmof0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 spazmaticmof0
Member since 2005 • 1406 Posts

oh i see i have to to convert my songs on a site. Do i have to do this on my wii or on my computer? thanks wired101

Your computer, it converts the songs on the SD card to Wii format, then it'll work fine....

wired101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 wired101

i searched and i found a video converter for the wii heres the link for every one

http://www.redkawa.com/videoconverters/wiivideo9/

SuzumeCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 SuzumeCake
Member since 2006 • 4347 Posts
.mp3 files wont show in the SD Card tab in the Wii menu.
You can listen to them during PhotoChannel -> Slideshow

or play them in the background while racing in Excite Truck