FF:CCCB out in US TODAY! Confirmed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SirSpudly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 SirSpudly
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts

As it would appear S-E did not post a street date for this title, the release seems to be today.

At least, thats what gonintendo, ,destructoid, and gamestop computers are saying.

Good luck out there!

Edit: Confirmed (personally) they're in giant boxes but they're out for sale. Go get them.

gamefan67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 gamefan67
Member since 2004 • 10034 Posts

Since I dont want to make a new thread about it......I'm going to post this in here. It is a review of Crystal Bearers from Gamesradar.

link: http://www.gamesradar.com/wii/final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles-the-crystal-bearers/review/final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles-the-crystal-bearers/a-20091216145922522035/g-20060508185120477049

For anyone to lazy to follow the link and and read the review they gave Crystal Bearers a 7.

You'll love

* Beautiful visuals rich with details

* Tons of minigames to play

* Causing a mosh pit on public transit

You'll hate

* Wonky camera makes it hard to appreciate visuals

* Dancing with anybody who isn't the tango lady

* Not knowing where to go next

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#3 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

It comes out on Dec. 26th

Avatar image for garrett_duffman
garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 garrett_duffman
Member since 2004 • 10684 Posts

It comes out on Dec. 26th

LegatoSkyheart
apparently it comes out tomorrow...
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30684 Posts
Unless the date secretly changed, it is due out on the 26th. Twitchy camera's can get annoying, I hope that doesn't consistently get in the way.
GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#6 GabuEx
Member since 2006 • 36552 Posts

Weird. Amazon's still saying the 26th.

X-Remnant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 X-Remnant
Member since 2008 • 781 Posts

lol, it would be funny if they just backed out of their whole "right after christmas" plan. Maybe they want to beat out as many reviews as possible. :P

Optusnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#8 Optusnet
Member since 2003 • 11065 Posts

I'm not kidding, but I've heard GameStop's are already stocking it as we speak.

everlong12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#9 everlong12
Member since 2008 • 648 Posts

I talked to someone from Gamestop yesterday when they sent me a text about its release today. They said they have them in already and that they could only release it today. I did find it weird to release a game the day after Christmas

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

I talked to someone from Gamestop yesterday when they sent me a text about its release today. They said they have them in already and that they could only release it today. I did find it weird to release a game the day after Christmas

everlong12

Why if they don't like something they get they can send it back and then buy Crystal Bearers that day. Also their are people who need to get some presents after Christmas because they just couldn't find what they wanted so they go after Christmas to get better deals since they just want to get rid of what they didn't sell for Christmas.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
would be a really awkward move to change the date from the awkward dec.26th to dec.18th and not warn anyone. "it's a christmas surprise! our first week will be a commercial failure because we didn't even tell everyone the true release date, but who cares!"
everlong12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#12 everlong12
Member since 2008 • 648 Posts

It is confirmed. I have the game in myu possession. Unfortunately I can't play it until Christmas.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Sepewrath
What is with Square Enix and this game. First they act like they can never get it out, then when it finally comes out it has the worst release date in history, finally they just change the date and do nothing to alert consumers.
OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts

[QUOTE="everlong12"]

Nintendo_Ownes7

Why if they don't like something they get they can send it back and then buy Crystal Bearers that day. Also their are people who need to get some presents after Christmas because they just couldn't find what they wanted so they go after Christmas to get better deals since they just want to get rid of what they didn't sell for Christmas.

But if they release it before Christmas it will still be there the day after and people can buy it for Christmas as well.
Avatar image for danger_ranger95
danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 danger_ranger95
Member since 2006 • 5584 Posts

tis' strange to why it was bumped up.....

They're probably hoping that there are people that know about this, and are willing to buy it before xmas.

SirSpudly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SirSpudly
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts

They're probably hoping that there are people that know about this, and are willing to buy it before xmas.

danger_ranger95

Both moves provided a good amount of word of mouth. Considering everything else this game is trying to deliver, this should have been expected.

Avatar image for danger_ranger95
danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 danger_ranger95
Member since 2006 • 5584 Posts

[QUOTE="danger_ranger95"]

SirSpudly

Both moves provided a good amount of word of mouth. Considering everything else this game is trying to deliver, this should have been expected.

yeah, I'm expecting the Wii owners that frequent this site to be shocked. I'm sure their game of "word of mouth" will work nicely.

I still doubt this game to reach 100k though. I hope it does, but I really don't see it happening. Especially with the genre change, and being on the Wii.

FFCYAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 FFCYAN
Member since 2005 • 4969 Posts

I guess that's good for some. I stopped buying new FF games. That's right, FFCYAN doesn't like any of the new FF games anymore. I'm still waiting for a remake of FFVI.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Sepewrath
I think the games big problem is its stealth release, that will hurt it more than anything in the sales department. Final Fantasy is a huge franchise name so i don't think the "its on the Wii" argument really applies, even with the genre change. If anything the genre change is only beneficial because the JRPG outside of the Final Fantasy number series is on the slide in the West. I think another big problem is over the next few weeks Final Fantasy will be on alot of peoples minds but it wont be this one. I believe today is the day for XIII and there will be alot of importing.
SoraX64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#20 SoraX64
Member since 2008 • 29221 Posts
I forgot this game was coming out this year. :o It may be something to pick up with Christmas money, depending on reviews.
LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#21 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

This is STUPID! they didn't warn us?

I could have added this to my Christmas list if I knew about this!

Shame that everyone is about done shopping for me.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
well, whatever. i'll try to get MY copy ASAP