Ever Want to Play But Just Didnt Feel Like it?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

khalil19104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 khalil19104
Member since 2005 • 1079 Posts
I get like that sometimes, I want to play my wii but at the same time i dont feel like it cause im just not in the mood to be swingin me arm all around and stuff, i just rather just have a controller in my hands and pushin button.most of the time when i feel like that I end up playing my 360. does anyone else ever  feel like this?
SirSpudly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 SirSpudly
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
I suggest you take this up on another forum, honestly.  We're not your therapist, and most of us have a firm idea of our wants.  Thanks anyway.
VideoGameGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 VideoGameGuy
Member since 2002 • 7695 Posts
Yeah, just opposite. Whenever i play anything BUT the Wii i just think to myself how awesome the Wii really is. PS3 and 360 seem so "ol"d to me..weird..
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11937 Posts
I get like that sometimes, I want to play my wii but at the same time i dont feel like it cause im just not in the mood to be swingin me arm all around and stuff, i just rather just have a controller in my hands and pushin button.most of the time when i feel like that I end up playing my 360. does anyone else ever  feel like this?khalil19104
read a book
fws831

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 fws831
Member since 2003 • 848 Posts
I get like that sometimes, I want to play my wii but at the same time i dont feel like it cause im just not in the mood to be swingin me arm all around and stuff, i just rather just have a controller in my hands and pushin button.most of the time when i feel like that I end up playing my 360. does anyone else ever feel like this?khalil19104
yea its happened to me, but i think its more of the fact that im geting bored of my wii games, i have zelda, trama center, and wario ware and i beat them all.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
not really, however, ive been sooo busy with school i really havent played wii.. and i beat all game games, cept dragon ball z.. im on a stupid mission which i dont really want to play either.. oh well, this coming Tue. i will have sonic!:D