This topic is locked from further discussion.

green_goomba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 green_goomba
Member since 2006 • 80 Posts
Ahem... uhh, I haven't played any games that support the DS's voice chat feautures and I have a few questions for anyone who has. Does it work well? I mean, is the sound really grainy and scratchy or is it pretty high quality stuff? Also, do you need any extra periphials to use it? Thanks a bundle everyone! Happy Pokemon Day! (It will use voice chat, yes?) I'm starting with Turtwig.... what about you?
ArchAngel2284

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 ArchAngel2284
Member since 2003 • 1120 Posts
those new pokemon games are the only ones i know of that i read online that uses the new ds headset. i don't think any other game does right now. plus i'm not interested in pokemon :)
DTerry89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DTerry89
Member since 2005 • 185 Posts
i believe this is the first game to use it.. so i wouldn't know... and i dunno which pokemon ima choose.
flores638

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 flores638
Member since 2005 • 155 Posts
Metroid prime hunters uses mic when ur in the lobby with friends and the quality of the sound is pretty good too. and u can just use the built in mic to talk so u dont really need the new ds headset
kya-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kya-kun
Member since 2004 • 1464 Posts
The sound quality in D&P is much better than that of MPH..and the only purpose for having the Headset is for more accurate voice chatting. When you're Battling or Trading the Mic is set to be on all the time (unless you turn it off). The use of the Headset eliminates noise outside of you're own talking.
GuitarPAaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 GuitarPAaron
Member since 2006 • 1368 Posts
Yeah, tony hawks downhill jam has it, obviosly pokemon does, and MPH has it. (great game if you don't have it, buy it twice.)  the headset works with any voice chat compatable game, just so ya know.