DS screen protector's removal??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for TinkerbellFan20
TinkerbellFan20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TinkerbellFan20
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I was just wondering how did you get your screen protectors off your DS'?? Quite confused and mine's all scratched up please help
Cobalt_Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Cobalt_Spartan
Member since 2008 • 326 Posts
No clue, but when you do, try to get a Zagg screen protector. ZAGGdotCOM. Those don't scratch at all. Seriously. They're impregnable. $11.95
SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#3 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

^ $12 for screen protectors?

Try to go for the corners, maybe pick at it with something thats not too sharp, it's hard to damage the screen though. Most of those cheapish screen protectors do suck though I don't even use any now because the DS screens are pretty much cleanable :)

Avatar image for nintendo4ever25
nintendo4ever25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 nintendo4ever25
Member since 2008 • 331 Posts

No clue, but when you do, try to get a Zagg screen protector. ZAGGdotCOM. Those don't scratch at all. Seriously. They're impregnable. $11.95Cobalt_Spartan

You probably work for ZAGGdotCOM. ^..^ :D :shock: :roll: Unless u have a extra $12 lying around, I would go to Gamestop, or even walmart, head to do the games section and buy a pack of TWO for under $3. Or u can buy a pack with 2 game cases and a couple of stylus's for around $7. Still $5 less than Mr. ZAGGdotCOM. Your choice.

ramboturd72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 ramboturd72
Member since 2008 • 3514 Posts
Can't you just peel them right off? I do it with mine all the time.
canary7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 canary7
Member since 2004 • 6277 Posts
P
Can't you just peel them right off? I do it with mine all the time.ramboturd72
What he said.
Cobalt_Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Cobalt_Spartan
I don't work for Zagg, I was just saying that if you buy one, you'll never have to buy another screen protector again because they can't be scratched, they are'nt difficult to take off, and they leave no residue. It pays itself off after a while. 1 screen protector set that lasts forever for the same price as 4 protector sets which last about 1 month each sounds like a good deal to me.
Avatar image for nintendo4ever25
nintendo4ever25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 nintendo4ever25
Member since 2008 • 331 Posts

1 screen protector set that lasts forever for the same price as 4 protector sets which last about 1 month each sounds like a good deal to me.

WTF !?!?!?!?!?! Do u really thnk that one screen protector lasts only 1 month. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ur funny man. Really funny. please tell me this is a joke or something. Dude i have had my Wal- Mart madcatz brand screen protector that i bought in a 2 pack that included a cleanig cloth as well for $3, is stll on my Ds in perfect condition after about 1and a haf years dude. and it hasn't scratched and has no residue whatsoever so please stop the act with zaggdotcom or whatever. please man u r making me laugh so hard that i nearly threw up.

SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts
I was just wondering how did you get your screen protectors off your DS'?? Quite confused and mine's all scratched up please helpTinkerbellFan20
No you cannot I think.
Cobalt_Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Cobalt_Spartan

nintendo4ever25

1 screen protector set that lasts forever for the same price as 4 protector sets which last about 1 month each sounds like a good deal to me.

WTF !?!?!?!?!?! Do u really thnk that one screen protector lasts only 1 month. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ur funny man. Really funny. please tell me this is a joke or something. Dude i have had my Wal- Mart madcatz brand screen protector that i bought in a 2 pack that included a cleanig cloth as well for $3, is stll on my Ds in perfect condition after about 1and a haf years dude. and it hasn't scratched and has no residue whatsoever so please stop the act with zaggdotcom or whatever. please man u r making me laugh so hard that i nearly threw up.

Sorry, I guess I'm a little uninformed. When I said that they only last about a month each, I was reffering to the ones that I previously used. They got pretty messy. I only reffered to Zagg because that was the best brand of shielding that I knew of. And If you throw up from laughing hard, you should really get that checked out. That's not normal. :)

Now I'm kinda sad for being such an ignoramus...

Albusz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11 Albusz
Member since 2008 • 28 Posts
Just try to peel it off starting in a corner.