DS Lite Touch Screen Sensitivity Problem HEEEELLLLPPPP!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fungi13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Fungi13
Member since 2006 • 697 Posts

I just upgraded to a ds lite. I bought a used polar white ds lite. It was in BRAND NEW CONDITION!! NOT A SINGLE SCRATCH....OR A SMUDGE. It seems like I have to push kinda hard for the touch screen to work. I'm used to pushing gently on the screen, now I get D's on EBA. It's getting on my nerve!!!! Can somebody help me? Thanx.:)

nathansarro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 nathansarro
Member since 2004 • 678 Posts

return it to the store.

Fungi13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Fungi13
I think I only had a week to return it. I bought it on march 30.
nathansarro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nathansarro
Member since 2004 • 678 Posts
call nintendo or something
fitootif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 fitootif
Member since 2005 • 883 Posts
try calibrating it, i had the same problem with my DS, just just do it several times if still doesn't work, then call nintendo, they will give you a new DS Lite
Fungi13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Fungi13

try calibrating it, i had the same problem with my DS, just just do it several times if still doesn't work, then call nintendo, they will give you a new DS Lite
fitootif

How does the whole nintendo system replacement thing work? I'd go look on their website, but right now im having trouble with my itunes.

neroburner52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 neroburner52
Member since 2005 • 762 Posts

[QUOTE="fitootif"]try calibrating it, i had the same problem with my DS, just just do it several times if still doesn't work, then call nintendo, they will give you a new DS Lite
Fungi13

How does the whole nintendo system replacement thing work? I'd go look on their website, but right now im having trouble with my itunes.

I'm not sure if i know all but here goes:
If that Ds is still under warrenty, you can send it back to nintendo and they'll send u a new one. You can check if its under warrenty at nintendo's site. There are 2 methods for replacement, one is that they send u a new ds first(required credit card, but doesn't charge u anything) then you send back your old ds. Other method doesn't require a credit card, you send nintendo ur old ds first, once they recieve it, they'll send u a new one.
Fungi13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Fungi13
I just tried recalibrating it. It's working a lot better now. THANX. End of conversation.