Bundle Concept ...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KenSPT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 KenSPT
Member since 2007 • 319 Posts

I was thinking about bundles the other day, and an idea popped into my head.

Maybe not right away, but down the line, do you think it would be cool to bundle VC games with new console titles for the Wii?

Say you could buy a package that had Super Mario Galaxy with Super Mario Bros. for the VC , or Zelda : TP with A Link To The Past. Each buyer could get a card with a code on it that allows them to only download the included game.

The reason I mention this is because I'm sure there's people out there who simply don't buy VC games. If a year or so down the line you begin bundling them in with other titles you might get people who would have never bought a VC game to become intrigued, regular VC users.

Just a thought ...

Pangster007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#2 Pangster007
Member since 2004 • 4426 Posts
I'm in Europe and we get star points for purchasing Nintendo products. There was some news about exchanging these star points for wii points. So, to some extent this might happen for us.
T3H_1337_N1NJ4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 T3H_1337_N1NJ4
Member since 2005 • 2225 Posts
[QUOTE="Pangster007"]I'm in Europe and we get star points for purchasing Nintendo products. There was some news about exchanging these star points for wii points. So, to some extent this might happen for us.

Unfortunatly, when they say Europe, they mean: En, De, Fr, NL, Es, It... Because everyone else, including me (portugal) is ''sacrreeeew'd''... For example, since I bought my Wii in Portugal, it didn't bring star points, and I can't register it! YAY HOW LUCKY!! On the other hand, since I bought my Warioware copy from amazon.co.uk, I got star points for that one... But, since my console is not registered, I doubt I will ever be able to buy VC games with my star points....
Ranchod94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Ranchod94
Member since 2004 • 404 Posts
Bundling in that manner makes too much sense it probably won't ever happen.
krystians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 krystians
Member since 2004 • 3577 Posts
Yes, i have not purchased any VC games at all. I think Nintendo should gives some amount of points, for purchasing games. Lets say that you buy 2 games you get a free VC download.
krystians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 krystians
Member since 2004 • 3577 Posts
[QUOTE="T3H_1337_N1NJ4"][QUOTE="Pangster007"]I'm in Europe and we get star points for purchasing Nintendo products. There was some news about exchanging these star points for wii points. So, to some extent this might happen for us.

Unfortunatly, when they say Europe, they mean: En, De, Fr, NL, Es, It... Because everyone else, including me (portugal) is ''sacrreeeew'd''... For example, since I bought my Wii in Portugal, it didn't bring star points, and I can't register it! YAY HOW LUCKY!! On the other hand, since I bought my Warioware copy from amazon.co.uk, I got star points for that one... But, since my console is not registered, I doubt I will ever be able to buy VC games with my star points....

I live in Canada so i am not worried, but I am also Polish. Do you know if the Wii is on sale in Poland, and if so how much it's going for?
T3H_1337_N1NJ4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 T3H_1337_N1NJ4
Member since 2005 • 2225 Posts
I live in Canada so i am not worried, but I am also Polish. Do you know if the Wii is on sale in Poland, and if so how much it's going for?krystians
No idea >_>