Bleach: Shattered Blade Review??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Marionette_Lime
Marionette_Lime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 Marionette_Lime
Member since 2003 • 182 Posts
What's up Gamespot?? Where is it?? the game has been out since Oct 9th and it's just a simple fighting game, you think they should have been able to review it by now!!
darkslider99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 darkslider99
Member since 2004 • 11374 Posts
Almost no one has managed to review that game yet/
th420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 th420
Member since 2005 • 92 Posts
Here is a review for ya http://wii.ign.com/articles/829/829615p1.html
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
Why does every one who feels they should design a gameMUST use the Wii controler, if it doesn't fit it doesn't fit.. They gave you gamecube controler attachments and regular controler attachment for the controler for a reason..
nelfer320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 nelfer320
Member since 2004 • 2867 Posts
Whoah! Naruto CoNR beats it in IGN! Naruto Revolution got a 8.4! I'm still getting this cause I'm a fan of bleach and anime in general.
Avatar image for TalesofRaGnArOk
TalesofRaGnArOk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TalesofRaGnArOk
Member since 2007 • 3189 Posts

You should pick up naruto revolution instead of this. Havent you seen the review on kotaku? Its hilarously easy on single player. The CPUs DONT FIGHT BACK I kid you not. The guy was fighting the final boss, who in the cutscene was saying "Ill kill you so fast you wont feel a thing" and then HE DIDNT EVEN MOVE the fight was over in like 10 seconds. Apparently the only thing this game is good for is multiplayer. Hopefully you have someone else in your house to play with.

PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts

Why does every one who feels they should design a gameMUST use the Wii controler, if it doesn't fit it doesn't fit.. They gave you gamecube controler attachments and regular controler attachment for the controler for a reason..sSubZerOo

Because if you use a GameCube controler or a Classic Controler to play a traditional Wii game is eliminates the purpose of playing the game on the Wii. It also gives developers an easy way out thus making more sucky Wii games.

Uhg, I HATE it when people say stuff like that.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
If you want a review, ill give you one: dont buy this game. Dont even rent it, its that bad.
Avatar image for nintendo_fan675
nintendo_fan675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nintendo_fan675
Member since 2007 • 14578 Posts
I was going to get bleach but then I heard it isn't all that good
Avatar image for Marionette_Lime
Marionette_Lime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Marionette_Lime
Member since 2003 • 182 Posts
I have a friend to play with, I doubt I'd be playing by myself other then just to unlock stuff, but is Naruto better, I did like the very first naruto: clash of ninja on the GC, but i found the 2nd one was WAY too much like it, but how much have they improved for the Wii version of naruto??
nelfer320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 nelfer320
Member since 2004 • 2867 Posts
I have a friend to play with, I doubt I'd be playing by myself other then just to unlock stuff, but is Naruto better, I did like the very first naruto: clash of ninja on the GC, but i found the 2nd one was WAY too much like it, but how much have they improved for the Wii version of naruto??Marionette_Lime
Naruto for the Wii is better than Naruto for the GC in the following way. More characters, wide arenas and not just a circle, 4 ways to play(wii remote, nunchuck, gc controller, and classic controller), and more specials for some characters. Check out the review in IGN if you'd like. LINK: http://wii.ign.com/articles/828/828965p1.html
BrokenPezHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 BrokenPezHead
Member since 2007 • 288 Posts
If you have a large group of friends, the game is really fun, but the single player is just nutters. It's not a bad game, it just overal lacks a system. The gimmick of swinging the remote if you and a bunch friends get around playing it (being drunk makes it AWSOME) But even then, you might wait for a price drop or even a sequel if it comes out, assuming they add some depth, not just charcters. But yeah, CoNR is much better.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-59d151f079814

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"] Why does every one who feels they should design a gameMUST use the Wii controler, if it doesn't fit it doesn't fit.. They gave you gamecube controler attachments and regular controler attachment for the controler for a reason..PlasmaBeam44

Because if you use a GameCube controler or a Classic Controler to play a traditional Wii game is eliminates the purpose of playing the game on the Wii. It also gives developers an easy way out thus making more sucky Wii games.

That makes SOO MUCH SENSE specially when Brawl is using REGULAR controls not the wii remote... HMMM, regardless devs shoudl not feel oblgated in releasing a game or a multiplat while adding shody controls for the wii remote instead of using it for just regular controls.. Games such as Marvel Ultimate Alliance would have been WAYYY better if it was on teh standard controls instead of on the wii remote.

ljlrj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#15 ljlrj
Member since 2007 • 14800 Posts
battle of the anime
Bobakuzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Bobakuzero
Member since 2005 • 12162 Posts

You should pick up naruto revolution instead of this. Havent you seen the review on kotaku? Its hilarously easy on single player. The CPUs DONT FIGHT BACK I kid you not. The guy was fighting the final boss, who in the cutscene was saying "Ill kill you so fast you wont feel a thing" and then HE DIDNT EVEN MOVE the fight was over in like 10 seconds. Apparently the only thing this game is good for is multiplayer. Hopefully you have someone else in your house to play with.

TalesofRaGnArOk
Do you play this game? On easy in arcade.. yeah you breeze through and they dont move if you beat relentlessly on them. But if you play on hard.. Its a challenge. And to the one person complaining on controls.. They fit this game quite well and is part of the reason multi is enjoyable.
PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts
[QUOTE="PlasmaBeam44"]

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"] Why does every one who feels they should design a gameMUST use the Wii controler, if it doesn't fit it doesn't fit.. They gave you gamecube controler attachments and regular controler attachment for the controler for a reason..sSubZerOo

That makes SOO MUCH SENSE specially when Brawl is using REGULAR controls not the wii remote... HMMM, regardless devs shoudl not feel oblgated in releasing a game or a multiplat while adding shody controls for the wii remote instead of using it for just regular controls.. Games such as Marvel Ultimate Alliance would have been WAYYY better if it was on teh standard controls instead of on the wii remote.

No, Marvel Ultimate Alliance would have been better if they didn't half-ass it on the Wii to make a quick buck on the Wii's popularity.

webbut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 webbut
Member since 2005 • 2946 Posts

Why does every one who feels they should design a gameMUST use the Wii controler, if it doesn't fit it doesn't fit.. They gave you gamecube controler attachments and regular controler attachment for the controler for a reason..sSubZerOo

because its system based on motion control its like if only 1/4 of the things that came out for 360 were games and the rest were movies. the other controller ports are for alternatives for people who can't make the switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-59d151f079814
[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"][QUOTE="PlasmaBeam44"]

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"] Why does every one who feels they should design a gameMUST use the Wii controler, if it doesn't fit it doesn't fit.. They gave you gamecube controler attachments and regular controler attachment for the controler for a reason..PlasmaBeam44

No, Marvel Ultimate Alliance would have been better if they didn't half-ass it on the Wii to make a quick buck on the Wii's popularity.

My point is they could have made it on the regular controler and be just fine.. NOT EVEERY game that comes ou ton the wii has to utilize it.. And you still havn't talked about the point about Brawl.. You say motion sensors is a must for these games yet I gave you guys a example of one of the most anticpiated games out there for the Wii that is being hyped to kingdom come, having no motion controls what so ever.. All basic controls.. There are some games that are simply not good with the system.. Marvel Alliance was one of them and they ruined the game when they could have made it on the regular controler and it would have been perfect.

ljlrj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#20 ljlrj
Member since 2007 • 14800 Posts
ign got an review but they didnt like it they said get naruto or wait till dbzt3 comes out
ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts

The Wiimote is the only controller that the player is guaranteed to have.

ninjavelmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 ninjavelmor
Member since 2004 • 1053 Posts
if your looking for a good bleach game, get the one on the DS, thats a great game