are there any good songs on elite beat agents?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for jensen_slipknot
jensen_slipknot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 jensen_slipknot
Member since 2006 • 2559 Posts
cause if not then i wont get it.
lycrof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 lycrof
Member since 2005 • 6393 Posts
You get to like all of them after playing it.  
R3v0luti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 R3v0luti0n
Member since 2005 • 1603 Posts

cause if not then i wont get it. jensen_slipknot

Child, please. You WILL get this game -_- even if you dont wan to. 

tri-edge99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tri-edge99
Member since 2007 • 7501 Posts
a lot of old hip hop, and barely ne rock, but what the heck its still fun (im a metal and punk fan 2)
atomic_cheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 atomic_cheez
Member since 2003 • 89 Posts
i dunno about the hip hop comment above. in fact i dont think there was any hip hop in the game. weird. good to great music. there's some songs that are stinkers, Avril Lavigne im looking at you. but there's some real saviors on this baby, Bowie and Jamariquo (how do you spell that?) i commend you. great game. you'll fall in love with the songs playing this game anyways.
ConnorLinguist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ConnorLinguist
Member since 2006 • 53 Posts
jamiraqu (also dont know hwo to spell it) is sick if they had virtual insanity on elite beat agents i would make the makers be my best friend but they dont... most fo the music is really tounge and cheek ... it kinda seems liek the type of music you'd find in a gay bar laughable thgouh
Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts
I heard it had a bunch of boy band type music like n sync and back street boy junk.
kirbyfanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#8 kirbyfanatic
Member since 2007 • 2685 Posts
i dont like the songs too much but its one of my fav games
mtburdell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mtburdell
Member since 2007 • 998 Posts
yep, even the songs you don't like that much do fit the game...they are dance kind of songs i guess...it has a good variety of old songs, newer songs, songs from the 70s, 80s, 90s and recent...it didn't get rated an 8.9 (6th highest game of all time) here or a 9.5 (tied for the highest rated ever) over at IGN for nothing.
wj182c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 wj182c
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

take more care of ur touch screen

dombot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 dombot
Member since 2005 • 1027 Posts
Every song works great in EBA, regardless of how good they are in real life. The best ones include "YMCA", "The Anthem" (by Good Charlotte), and "Material Girl". And believe it or not, Ashlee Simpson's "La-La", which I'd rate as one of the worst-written songs ever, is also pretty fun to play.
VitamiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 VitamiX
Member since 2005 • 487 Posts

[QUOTE="jensen_slipknot"]cause if not then i wont get it. R3v0luti0n

Child, please. You WILL get this game -_- even if you dont wan to.

It happens to the best of us.
especensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#13 especensor
Member since 2006 • 3180 Posts

you may find it annoying at first but you'll come to become addicted to them all.

"lets dance, put on your rap(??) shoes and dance"

mopoko25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mopoko25
Member since 2007 • 277 Posts

you may find it annoying at first but you'll come to become addicted to them all.

"lets dance, put on your rap(??) shoes and dance"

especensor

It's red shoes by the way.

Highway Star, YMCA, September, Lala and Jumpin' Jack Flash are my favorites. But I must say that all the songs in EBA are really good. You should check out Wikipedia, they have the track list. Just type the title of the game.

plaxz2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 plaxz2007
Member since 2007 • 125 Posts

even if some of the songs sucked, it's still very addictive. september was pretty good, ymca, highway star... just get it and you wont regret it.

the dance steps are silly by the way, thus, makes it more fun.

Boomarley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Boomarley
Member since 2006 • 897 Posts

The songs grow on you, because you do a lot better if you actually like the song.

arcelice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 arcelice
Member since 2007 • 702 Posts
it's spelled Jamiroquai. Anyway, I didn't like the song selection for GH II, but I grew to like it. I bet you will too w/ EBA.
Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#18 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts

I got used to liking all the songs in the game, even if I didn't like all the scenarios. Some are not necessarily good songs but play well (Sk8ter Boi comes to mind, even the music in that cover is bad...). Some of the songs I ended up liking were the ones I least expected (Lala for instance).

I'm with arcelice, and GH2 had far more cookie-cutter songs in there to fill out the tracklist, but in the end it all works out .

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#19 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts

The tracks run thus. Format: Band Name - "Song" (By Cover Artist)"The scenario/level subtitle"

1. Steriogram - "Walkie Talkie Man" (by Jason Paige) "Trio of Mayhem! Love and Boyfriends!!"
  2. Sum 41 - "Makes No Difference" (by Vinn Lombardo) "Red Carpet Premiere! Smash Hit or Box Office Crash!!"
  3. Avril Lavigne - "Sk8er Boi" (by Angela Michael) "Hey, Taxi! To the Hospital, and Hurry!!"
  4. Freddie Mercury/Queen - "I Was Born to Love You" (by Paul Vician) "Art and Beauty! Love and Happiness!?"
  5. Stray Cats - "Rock This Town" (by Mark Latham) "Magic Meets Madness! The Show Must Go On!"
  6. Deep Purple - "Highway Star" (by Kaleb James) "A Pug's Life! 400 Miles from Home!!"
  7. Village People - "Y.M.C.A." (by TC Moses) "Ahoy, Mates! Sunken Delights and Adventure!!"
  8. Earth, Wind and Fire - "September" (by TC Moses) "Cry Wolf! Meteorology and Parenting!!"
  9. Jamiroquai - "Canned Heat" (by Jason Paige) "Family Honor! Introducing the Secret-Weapon Ninja!!"
  10. Madonna - "Material Girl" (by Melissa Garber) "Survive! Celebrity Lives and Desert Isles!!"
  11. Ashlee Simpson - "La La" (by Laura Jane) "NURSE!! Gold Medal Hero or Zero!!"
  12. Chicago - "You're the Inspiration" (by Julian Miranda) "A Christmas Gift"
  13. David Bowie - "Let's Dance" (by Delaney Wolff) "Rags to Riches! Go East Wildcatter!"
  14. Good Charlotte - "The Anthem" (by Kevin Ridel) "Batter Up! Home Run Hero Makes a Comeback!!"
  15. Hoobastank - "Without a Fight" (by Kevin Ridel) "No More Music!? The Last Hope!!" (part 1)
  16. The Rolling Stones - "Jumpin' Jack Flash" (by Billy Fogarty) "No More Music!? The Last Hope!!" (part 2)

Bonus Songs:

1. Cher - "Believe" (by Lynn Rose) "Aspire! Dancing to the Limelight!!"
  2. Jackson Five - "ABC" (by TC Moses and Brittany Kertesz) "Here, Kitty, Kitty! Baby Hijinks!!"
  3. Destiny's Child - "Survivor" (by April Harmony) "The Last Laugh! Just a Peanut Matter!!"

ianp_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 ianp_91
Member since 2004 • 2376 Posts
this game is soo stupid..terrible soundtrack..no reply value at all...the multiplayer sucks balls..i beat it in 2 days..and i sold it back..stupidest thing i did..(just as bad as buyin brothers in arms ds)
Jedi_of_Hyrule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 Jedi_of_Hyrule
Member since 2007 • 881 Posts
i thought the gameplay for it sucked not the songs.
IRTEHMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 IRTEHMAN
Member since 2007 • 98 Posts

What? No replay? This is all about replay, going through it once is barely half the game and you wont get full enjoyment from just that. The slower beats are just a drag, you need to up the difficulty for it to be entertaining imo. But not everyone is going to like the best rythm games there is, other than Guitar Hero. I've only played Ouendan 2 (the japanese EBA), and I love it.