any good idea sony comes up with, is taken from nintendo's.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fairyboots_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -2

#1 fairyboots_
Member since 2007 • 4086 Posts

I have never been much of a sony hater until just recently.

Sony has already copied the idea from nintendo, they wii mote that is motion sensitive was put on the ps3 at the last minute. its cheap. And now, sony has created the "PSP slim" as a copy from the "DS lite" they have created anewr and "better" version of their original psp, and made it easy to manage, in a different colour and smaller.

Honestly, most things good about sony consoles now, have mainly come from nintendo, (im trying not to be bias but it isn't working) and all of their original ideas, imo, suck.

Erm...that's all!

Master_Saibot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2 Master_Saibot
Member since 2007 • 822 Posts
Agreed
CUDCUD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 CUDCUD
Member since 2004 • 785 Posts
Damn right!
Ernice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#4 Ernice
Member since 2005 • 1269 Posts

i dont think its fair to say that the slimmer version of the PSP was stolen from the DS Lite. if thats the case, that means that no one should ever be allowed to slim down their consoles or handhelds or anything at all cos that would be "copying" Nintendo.

you cant stop people from wanting to downsize their hardware. and its not copying for goodness sake. dont be so shallow. downsizing an equipment has been done before like eons ago. way before DS Lite. we had it with the GBA SP, Ipod, even PS2 had a downsize. its impossible to find out WHO downsized first.

neo111222333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 neo111222333
Member since 2007 • 191 Posts
i agree that sony copied the wii motes functions but alot of companies downsize thing........but still good observation:)
mariokartguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 mariokartguy
Member since 2005 • 114 Posts
yeah....and pluto is a planet, NASA can shut the hell up
The_Great_Samu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 The_Great_Samu
Member since 2006 • 458 Posts

[QUOTE="kingtahktahkhuk"]lolol, i think you are a dumb fanboytomarlyn

Agreed, the community's are sickening me lately. Also Sony were first to slim down a system, they turned the Greystation into the smaller PS1. But who the f*** cares? Only fanboys thats who. If someone elses idea makes gaimg better as a whole then thats a good thing anyway.

Fanboys are the worst kind of scum on Earth. BTW Nintendo stole the idea of motion sensitivity from microsoft.

NazzyQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NazzyQ
Member since 2005 • 1153 Posts

I have never been much of a sony hater until just recently.

Sony has already copied the idea from nintendo, they wii mote that is motion sensitive was put on the ps3 at the last minute. its cheap. And now, sony has created the "PSP slim" as a copy from the "DS lite" they have created anewr and "better" version of their original psp, and made it easy to manage, in a different colour and smaller.

Honestly, most things good about sony consoles now, have mainly come from nintendo, (im trying not to be bias but it isn't working) and all of their original ideas, imo, suck.

Erm...that's all!

gamesnanimegirl

I'm extremely sorry , but that has to be one of the worst posts I've ever read. Competiton promotes copying to a certain degree, but saying that the PSP slim is a copy of the DS lite is like saying that the N64 copied 3D graphics form the PSone. Please think before you post.

Vextroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Vextroid
Member since 2006 • 464 Posts

Well past Sony products have had size reductions:

PSX> PSone

PS2 > Slimeline PS2

PSP > PSP Slim

PS3 > ????

Kwing1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#12 Kwing1983
Member since 2006 • 2325 Posts
They did copythe Wii motes motion but did a sucky job at copying it. played the PS3 and Kirbys Tilt and tumble better tilt response the the Crap S3 and i hate Kirbys tilt and Tumble! Also no one can copy right sliming a design. Ever type of major ugrade gets slimer. Do you remember how fat Laptops were 10 yrs ago? Slim is good. Does that mean Nintendo will lose the protable war.....NO! The PSP has over 30 Million less sold then the DS. Plus the DS sells the most out of any system on the market a month. Wii sells 480,000 a month Ps3 sells 80,000 360 sells 220,000 a month the DS sells 710,000 units a month. The reason why I did not mention PSP, GBA or PS2 is becuse they barely sell over 50,000 a month. I love marketing
Rocky32189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Rocky32189
Member since 2007 • 8995 Posts
Stop being a fanboy. Nintendo did not invent the redesign.
gameclearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 gameclearer
Member since 2007 • 74 Posts
sony didnt copy crap last gen grafiks or making games for the non gamers
Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts
Yeah their Six-Axis is a sloppy Wiimote copy.
Avatar image for JustWiicredible
JustWiicredible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JustWiicredible
Member since 2007 • 1908 Posts

Stop being a fanboy. Nintendo did not invent the redesign.Rocky32189

Master system 1 - Master system 2

Genesis 1 - Genesis 2

Big pile of lard- Atari Jaguar

qmoney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 qmoney88
Member since 2007 • 193 Posts
wow first offmaybe you should do ur research becuz no the sixaxis function was not thrown on at the last minute actually sony got the ok for it 2 years before the release of the ps3 so nice try... and about the psp slim thing who really cares?!! the ds will still own the psp as it is a lost cause now to even try and bring that thing back from the dead... that is until final fantasy games start rollin out but in no way is sony copying nintendo
qmoney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 qmoney88
Member since 2007 • 193 Posts
and for everyone who thinks sony did a "crappy" job copying the wiimote with the sixaxis, its not up to sony how its implemented into games and how well it responds in game, thats up to the devs but i guess ur fanboyism is clogging ur common sense and its not like the wiimote is perfect for ever game, look at farcry and tell me thats not crap! i own a wii and ps3 so i know what im talkin about, man is it me or are there just 12 year old kids that post in this forum... geez...
Guckyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Guckyy
Member since 2007 • 1227 Posts
Maybe the DS lite was a copy of the Ps2 slim?
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#20 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts
Nintendo has also copied sony. Sony is not the only people who copy others ideas. Nintendo took The Disk Idea from Sony remember nintendo 64 using the cartridges and PSone was using the Cd Disks and next generation Gamecube has The CD Disks aswell. It is not just Sony copying Nintendo it is Nintendo cpoying Sony aswell and i am sure micrsoft has also copied a fair share of the other companies ideas.
steizgr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 steizgr8
Member since 2007 • 559 Posts

i dont think its fair to say that the slimmer version of the PSP was stolen from the DS Lite. if thats the case, that means that no one should ever be allowed to slim down their consoles or handhelds or anything at all cos that would be "copying" Nintendo.

you cant stop people from wanting to downsize their hardware. and its not copying for goodness sake. dont be so shallow. downsizing an equipment has been done before like eons ago. way before DS Lite. we had it with the GBA SP, Ipod, even PS2 had a downsize. its impossible to find out WHO downsized first.

Ernice

When it comes to gaming consoles, Nintendo and the Gameboy Pocket

And I suppose Sega with the two versions of the mastersystem and the megadrive

Ryder123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 Ryder123
Member since 2005 • 1984 Posts
The PSP Slim is not a copy of the DS Lite, Sony always slims down their consoles. They did it with PS, and PS2.
dieasgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 dieasgrey
Member since 2005 • 676 Posts

Nintendo has also copied sony. Sony is not the only people who copy others ideas. Nintendo took The Disk Idea from Sony remember nintendo 64 using the cartridges and PSone was using the Cd Disks and next generation Gamecube has The CD Disks aswell. It is not just Sony copying Nintendo it is Nintendo cpoying Sony aswell and i am sure micrsoft has also copied a fair share of the other companies systems.alexh_99

wow none of you kids know what you are talking about.

Sega cd , Saturn, 3do, and i believe Jaguar all used "disc" formats before playstation. Playstation which was Originally nintendos project for a snes disc drive. Thats right nintendo paid sony to create a version of it and nintendo bailed on sony in the middle of development for Phillips. Nintendo didnt like the piracy problems of disc format so thats essencially why they stuck with carts for the N64.

metalisticpain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#24 metalisticpain
Member since 2005 • 3536 Posts
[QUOTE="tomarlyn"]

[QUOTE="kingtahktahkhuk"]lolol, i think you are a dumb fanboyThe_Great_Samu

Agreed, the community's are sickening me lately. Also Sony were first to slim down a system, they turned the Greystation into the smaller PS1. But who the f*** cares? Only fanboys thats who. If someone elses idea makes gaimg better as a whole then thats a good thing anyway.

Fanboys are the worst kind of scum on Earth. BTW Nintendo stole the idea of motion sensitivity from microsoft.

Notheydidnt,NintendoPowerGloveanyone?

Kwing1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#25 Kwing1983
Member since 2006 • 2325 Posts

[QUOTE="alexh_99"]Nintendo has also copied sony. Sony is not the only people who copy others ideas. Nintendo took The Disk Idea from Sony remember nintendo 64 using the cartridges and PSone was using the Cd Disks and next generation Gamecube has The CD Disks aswell. It is not just Sony copying Nintendo it is Nintendo cpoying Sony aswell and i am sure micrsoft has also copied a fair share of the other companies systems.dieasgrey

wow none of you kids know what you are talking about.

Sega cd , Saturn, 3do, and i believe Jaguar all used "disc" formats before playstation. Playstation which was Originally nintendos project for a snes disc drive. Thats right nintendo paid sony to create a version of it and nintendo bailed on sony in the middle of development for Phillips. Nintendo didnt like the piracy problems of disc format so thats essencially why they stuck with carts for the N64.

Why did Nintendo go with CD I! ACK I said it!!! Oh ym ears are bleeding!!! *remembers* Nintendo bailed on Sony because Nintendo didnt give them full rights to use Mario,Link,Donkey Kong, F-Zero and Starfox. Phillips CDI is a horriable stane on the videogame industry.....bad memories. Why did have to mention Phillips AHHHHH lol. j/k

Yessss these kids are not very informed. Hey who remembers the SNES - Gen Wars?

skwerltheif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 skwerltheif
Member since 2007 • 138 Posts

Nintendo has also copied sony. Sony is not the only people who copy others ideas. Nintendo took The Disk Idea from Sony remember nintendo 64 using the cartridges and PSone was using the Cd Disks and next generation Gamecube has The CD Disks aswell. It is not just Sony copying Nintendo it is Nintendo cpoying Sony aswell and i am sure micrsoft has also copied a fair share of the other companies ideas.alexh_99

the disk was not copied please it was nintendo upgrading to disks as every thing else was plus the disks were even differnt from sony

umm... shouldnt this be in the system wars?

sodafountan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#27 sodafountan
Member since 2006 • 551 Posts

agreed, but most hardware (like cellphones) get an up date anyway like the ipod nano

so by updating there hardware there really not copying off of nintendo

nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts
meh i don't really care.