Any Advance wars-like (TB strategy) or PixelJunk(tower def.) type of game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Stuckcycle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Stuckcycle
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Hello, I'm a new 3ds owner, but not new into gaming. :D Is there any news about a new advance wars for the 3ds? I've been longing for a follow up to Dual Strike.. They say that Ghost Recon Shadow Wars is similar, but it doesn't fit the bill exactly. and, any tower defense games for the 3ds? Hope to hear some suggestions. Thanks!
gettingpatches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 gettingpatches
Member since 2011 • 218 Posts
Personally as someone who loved advanced wars you will probably enjoy ghost recon:shadow wars a lot. You do have to adapt a bit to not having unlimited units but as far as tb stratergy games go, right now on the 3DS it's second to none. As for tower defense, I hear that dillons rolling western has td elements but I haven't played it so have no idea how good it is.
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
There's no news about Advance Wars yet. We might hear something when they finish the new Fire Emblem. Plants Vs Zombies is on 3DS; Starship Defense is meant to be good, haven't played it though.
backtowar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 backtowar
Member since 2011 • 289 Posts

There's no news about Advance Wars yet. We might hear something when they finish the new Fire Emblem. Plants Vs Zombies is on 3DS; Starship Defense is meant to be good, haven't played it though.Floppy_Jim

DuDE!! Starship defense is AWESOME, the artstyle is incredible and theres a lot of content!!
you cant go wrong with that one!!

logicalfrank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 96

#5 logicalfrank
Member since 2011 • 1686 Posts

Personally as someone who loved advanced wars you will probably enjoy ghost recon:shadow wars a lot. You do have to adapt a bit to not having unlimited units but as far as tb stratergy games go, right now on the 3DS it's second to none. As for tower defense, I hear that dillons rolling western has td elements but I haven't played it so have no idea how good it is.gettingpatches

Yeah, it is kind of more like Fire Emblem but w/ less emphasis on RPG elements. Great game and cheap now too. I got it shortly after launch and it is still the game I have spent the most time playing on my 3DS.

Bardock47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Bardock47
Member since 2008 • 5429 Posts

Dillons rolling western can help with td games, its really good, its a td/3rdpa mix.