Anime games on Wii

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Defector22 (143 posts) -
Which anime series would be cool to have on Wii?
#2 Posted by Jaysonguy (38156 posts) -

Forget the series just being over one of the best gaming series in the world based on tons of different anime, Super Robot Wars

Sadly we'll never see one of the real games anywhere out of Japan since all of the licensing deals with all the different companies. One company owns Getter Robo, one company owns Gaiking, one company owns Daimos, one company owns Golion (that's Voltron for you people not in the know)

So yeah, it's one of those "wish it would happen know it wont" situations.

Makes you want to learn Japanese.

#3 Posted by Defector22 (143 posts) -
Yeah..I would like to learn Japanese to play all these great games....but anyway...
In my opinion i would like a game based on the anime series: Lupin the 3rd
#4 Posted by remblade (537 posts) -
There is also another fighter (forgot the name) But it uses all the shonen jump animes like naruto, DBZ, Bleach, One Piece, etc. and because of licensing we'll never see that here.(think it's for the DS) But I would love to see a game based on S-Cry-ed.
#5 Posted by toadster101 (12622 posts) -
Bobo.
#6 Posted by Defector22 (143 posts) -
It would be great also to see Captain Tsubasa on Wii.
Just like the ps2.
#7 Posted by Jaysonguy (38156 posts) -

Mine would be any Giant Japanese Robot anime that only features one character. Like I know there's been games that have single characters like Getter Robo or Mazinger.

Other Go Nagai works would fit well too. Action adventure games with Cutey Honey or Devilman.

Maybe a shooter with Desert Punk or Coyote Ragtime Show?

Heck I'd take an Animal Crossing/RPG with Panda Z

#8 Posted by remblade (537 posts) -

Tri-Gun would also be sweet.

#9 Posted by Defector22 (143 posts) -
Yeah all these would be great games!
#10 Posted by Defector22 (143 posts) -
I would also like to see Pokemon of course!
This would be so great.
Oh and not to forget...Would it be amazing to have a Digimon game like the DS one?
#11 Posted by the_leet_kid (9951 posts) -

I would also like to see Pokemon of course!
This would be so great.
Oh and not to forget...Would it be amazing to have a Digimon game like the DS one?Defector22

Please do not call Pokemon an anime game. It is not.

#12 Posted by Defector22 (143 posts) -
Oops, sorry.
But i thought Pokemon is anime tv series.
#13 Posted by Jaysonguy (38156 posts) -

Oops, sorry.
But i thought Pokemon is anime tv series.
Defector22

It's anime based off the game.

#14 Posted by chris3116 (12174 posts) -

Rurouni Kenshin or a point-and-click Death Note game.

#15 Posted by Sonick54 (7947 posts) -
none, becaused they'd all most likely be horrible IMO
#17 Posted by Jakendo (3841 posts) -

chris3116

Isnt there a Death Note game out on the DS? Not sure if its getting a US release. I would like to see something like Big O or Cowboy Bebop (I think I spelled that wrong). Astro Boy would be pretty sweet. Inuyasha would be pretty cool. Bobobo would be AWESOME!

#18 Posted by Lord_Omikron666 (4834 posts) -
A Hellsing game would be insane if done well. It'd also be the easiest game ever since the main character can't die.
#19 Posted by icarus212001 (2744 posts) -
i think an Outlaw Star racing game would be cool, or Love Hina done much in the way Hotel Dusk: Room 215 was done. (btw, that game is amazing, get it if you can find it)
#20 Posted by nintendoboy16 (28344 posts) -
The only anime games on Wii I've seen are Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and Dragon Ball Z. I mostly want to see Inuyasha and Zatch Bell on Wii.
#21 Posted by Bass7 (6614 posts) -

chris3116

Just get Death Note on the DS.

Anyways, IDK, there's quite a bit I'd like to see. I don't really want a game based of an anime I want an Anime-y game for the Wii (I want Persona 4 on the Wii ._.). I think the Wii's NA roster is ready for a long JRPG (Luckily Tales of Symphonia 2 is coming soon). I think there are some Anime games in Japan, though I don't have a Japanese Wii, I don't have the extra 300$ (in this case it'd be 30000yen) or so laying around. lol...they have a Suzumiya Haruhi game. xP.