And Lucas is in SSBB

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Havik951

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Havik951
Member since 2007 • 67 Posts
confirmed Lucas from Mother 3 is in SSBB....crazy i thought japan only games were gonna be avoided
8shadowmaster8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 8shadowmaster8
Member since 2004 • 74 Posts
Oh, so, since it's japanese only, can you give some background about him?
Oh, and isn't it funny the way he pointed and kirby looked? (anyone who looks at the SSBB site will understand me)
ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
Kirby's so gullible...remember he fell for the ol' banana peel? well...now back to cramming for my calc test :?
Havik951

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Havik951
Member since 2007 • 67 Posts
Oh, and isn't it funny the way he pointed and kirby looked? (anyone who looks at the SSBB site will understand me)8shadowmaster8
sorry never played mother 3
murat8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 murat8
Member since 2006 • 10362 Posts
Sweet update
Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#6 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
Finally, a different Earthbound character. Hope his movesets aren't the same as Ness'
murat8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 murat8
Finally, a different Earthbound character. Hope his movesets aren't the same as Ness'Kenny789
Yea I hate clones
dombot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 dombot
Member since 2005 • 1027 Posts

confirmed Lucas from Mother 3 is in SSBB....crazy i thought japan only games were gonna be avoidedHavik951

Where'd you get the idea they were avoiding Japan-only games? They've got Ike, haven't they?

LOLhahaDEAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#9 LOLhahaDEAD
Member since 2006 • 4431 Posts

[QUOTE="Havik951"]confirmed Lucas from Mother 3 is in SSBB....crazy i thought japan only games were gonna be avoideddombot

Where'd you get the idea they were avoiding Japan-only games? They've got Ike, haven't they?

Ike is from a Fire Emblem game that's been released in America.

wii60_lukatoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 wii60_lukatoll
Member since 2007 • 1076 Posts
damit, my names lucas, this sucks, now my friends are going to be like why don't you choose lucas, lucas... -_-
oyvoyvoyv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 oyvoyvoyv
Member since 2007 • 602 Posts

[QUOTE="Kenny789"]Finally, a different Earthbound character. Hope his movesets aren't the same as Ness'murat8
Yea I hate clones

The creater confirmed that there would be no clones. (Although, Lucas may take Ness' moveset if Ness doesn't make it)

Or! Lucas takes ness's old and ness gets a new one

And it's not japan only, it's just that the games aren't in NA (they are in Norway and Spain

murat8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 murat8

[QUOTE="murat8"][QUOTE="Kenny789"]Finally, a different Earthbound character. Hope his movesets aren't the same as Ness'oyvoyvoyv

Yea I hate clones

The creater confirmed that there would be no clones. (Although, Lucas may take Ness' moveset if Ness doesn't make it)

Or! Lucas takes ness's old and ness gets a new one

And it's not japan only, it's just that the games aren't in NA (they are in Norway and Spain

Cool I didnt know Im glad there wont be any clones I want to see Ganodorfs move set now
8shadowmaster8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 8shadowmaster8
Member since 2004 • 74 Posts

But, lucas seems so cool, even though he's just a small kid.

If there's no clones, then no young link! Whoo~?

Oh, and about ganandorf, his final smash will be that beast thing he was as the 2nd part of the final boss in Ocarina. And he will probably wield that weird light sword thing.

Never_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 Never_Fear
Member since 2007 • 1839 Posts

Oh, and isn't it funny the way he pointed and kirby looked? (anyone who looks at the SSBB site will understand me)8shadowmaster8

Maybe that's the moment where Snake comes out of his box.

KenpachiSama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#15 KenpachiSama
Member since 2007 • 274 Posts

Lucas is the Protagonist in Mother 3, much like Ness was in Mother 2 (Earthbound for us). They are, in the games, very similar. They are both powered by psychic abilities, and boy do they love to use random weapons (i.e. yoyos, baseball bats, slingshots, etc). I think they will definitely separate the move lists a little bit, since more than likely Ness will be in the game and they want to avoid clones. I think they'll focus on their special moves, like in Melee where Ness used his PSI abilities like PK Thunder (which is NOT his main special). Maybe Lucas will have a larger focus on his main ability like PK Love, and Ness will have his focus on PK Rockin (for those of you who haven't played the Mother series of Earthbound, you won't get any of this). I think they'll at least focus on little things, like Ness will control Thunder and Lucas will control... uh... I think all he had offensively was PK Love and Flash. Hahahaha. We'll see.

I'm excited none-the-less!