Add me to your friends list!

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XDarkGirlX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 XDarkGirlX
Member since 2012 • 66 Posts
Hey everyone! I got a 3DS for Christmas and I feel like adding people to my friends list. I am on a lot and I have MK7, OoT 3D, SF 6 3D, SM3DL & N+C. My FC is: 4897-6339-1464 Name: Jen If you add me just leave your FC below and I will add you. ^^
Avatar image for EyeShatteredSky
EyeShatteredSky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#2 EyeShatteredSky
Member since 2008 • 1510 Posts

Have you added, so here's my FC as well: 3308-5066-5511 (Name's Zach.)

Pleasure to meet ya, Jen! Maybe we can get a game of Mario Kart 7 going sometime! ;)

XDarkGirlX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 XDarkGirlX
I just added you now Zach. I'm on Mario Kart 7 quite often. It would be awesome to race against you sometime! :)
MRBUCKMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MRBUCKMASTER
Member since 2010 • 758 Posts
Added you! I play MK7 a lot. My FC: 5241 2457 6814
Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

I'll add you in a bit :) My FC is1289-8221-6726

Estbtnh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Estbtnh
Member since 2011 • 102 Posts

I added everyone who put up there FC! mine is 1848-2231-3813

MRBUCKMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MRBUCKMASTER

Estbtnh
Just added you!
EyeShatteredSky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 EyeShatteredSky

Just for the heck of it, I went ahead and also added all FC's posted thus far. Hope to hear back from the majority of y'all fairly soon! ;)

I just added you now Zach. I'm on Mario Kart 7 quite often. It would be awesome to race against you sometime! XDarkGirlX

Excellent! I'll be picking up a copy of it this Tuesday, so we can get a race going then! :)

snicker92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 snicker92
Member since 2006 • 125 Posts

I'll add ya, might as well, new 3DS owner myself :)

0087-2866-0770

Unfortunately, don't have any games for the 3DS yet, I was barely able to scrape up enough to get the 3DS itself! lol... but when I do I'll play ya in a few games :)

XDarkGirlX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 XDarkGirlX

Just for the heck of it, I went ahead and also added all FC's posted thus far. Hope to hear back from the majority of ya'll fairly soon! ;)

[QUOTE="XDarkGirlX"]I just added you now Zach. I'm on Mario Kart 7 quite often. It would be awesome to race against you sometime! EyeShatteredSky

Excellent! I'll be picking up a copy of it this Tuesday, so we can get a race going then! :)

Sounds awesome! :D
XDarkGirlX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 XDarkGirlX
I added all of you who posted your friend code! :) Hope to have a race against you soon!
MRBUCKMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MRBUCKMASTER
I added all of you who posted your friend code! :) Hope to have a race against you soon! XDarkGirlX
I just did the Same! Hope to see you all online soon! FC: 5241-2457-6814
QUAZAMUHAHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 QUAZAMUHAHA
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Hi Jen! I just added everyone, I hope you guys don't mind. My FC is 3652 - 0914 - 6253 Just got MK7 today it's great :D
XDarkGirlX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 XDarkGirlX
[QUOTE="QUAZAMUHAHA"]Hi Jen! I just added everyone, I hope you guys don't mind. My FC is 3652 - 0914 - 6253 Just got MK7 today it's great :D

I just added you now! I love MK7 I am becoming seriously addicted to it!
pakkun1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 pakkun1
Member since 2005 • 27 Posts

Just added you OP. My friendcode is in my sig.

hope to see ya online! ♥

XDarkGirlX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 XDarkGirlX

Just added you OP. My friendcode is in my sig.

hope to see ya online! ♥

pakkun1
Just added you now! :)
Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts
Added everyone on this thread :)
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#18 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
sure here ya go 0430-8388-1187 Kris
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

I'll add you.

XDarkGirlX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 XDarkGirlX
I added everyone so far! :)
XDarkGirlX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 XDarkGirlX
Well my 3DS has to go in for repair. There is something seriously wrong with it and everything that was recommended as a possible solution did not work. So it has to be sent in to Nintendo for them to fix. There is a problem with the bar at the top of the 3D screen as it does not load. There is supposed to be WiFi indicator steps.play coins, date, time and the battery level shown there and none of them appear. When attempting to load/start an application or a game the system just freezes and only the volume slider, 3D slider and power button will function. This includes EVERYTHING displayed on the touch screen. *Note: The system is able to recognize what game is in the slot at the top but is un-able to load the game. The SD card is not being read by the system at all, even when it is inserted correctly, and un locked. The mic is not working. When the system goes into sleep mode it is stuck in sleep mode and only the 3D slider and power button will work. The screen remains black. I have tried everything that was recommended on the Nintendo website, and none of them worked (obviously). So that means that it will be sent away. I am not going to mess around with the insides as that voids the warranty. I guess that it is better for it to happen when it is still under warranty. :/
I have no clue how long it will take for it to be repaired as I have never had to send anything to Nintendo for repair as I have never had an issue with any of their products before this. The 3DS still has to be sent out to get repaired as I plan on shipping it tomorrow. Obviously I will have it tracked and insured, as that will be the sensible thing to do. I hope that all my data will still be there as there is a chance of it still being there, but I still doubt that it will be. I have a feeling that I will have to start everything over again. DX I guess it gives me something to do. I am posting this to let all of you know that I may be getting a new Friend Code for my 3DS
yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#22 yoshi_64
Member since 2003 • 25261 Posts
That's a big bummer. :( I hope that you'll get it back quickly. I'm sure if there's any data on it, Nintendo will make sure to keep your downloadable games and stuff on it. It That stuff is usually saved on the system's SD card, and your games save them on game Cards. As for system data, like friend codes and stuff, that should be saved, but if not, we can just start over with that. :P I must admit, your problem is very strange, never heard of it before. Sounds like you got a really defunct, system, so I hope Nintendo can replace it quickly. :)
nick21081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 nick21081
Member since 2009 • 141 Posts

Hey everyone you can add me if you havent already

nick21081

2191 - 7642 - 3644

EyeShatteredSky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 EyeShatteredSky

Well my 3DS has to go in for repair. There is something seriously wrong with it and everything that was recommended as a possible solution did not work. So it has to be sent in to Nintendo for them to fix. There is a problem with the bar at the top of the 3D screen as it does not load. There is supposed to be WiFi indicator steps.play coins, date, time and the battery level shown there and none of them appear. When attempting to load/start an application or a game the system just freezes and only the volume slider, 3D slider and power button will function. This includes EVERYTHING displayed on the touch screen. *Note: The system is able to recognize what game is in the slot at the top but is un-able to load the game. The SD card is not being read by the system at all, even when it is inserted correctly, and un locked. The mic is not working. When the system goes into sleep mode it is stuck in sleep mode and only the 3D slider and power button will work. The screen remains black. I have tried everything that was recommended on the Nintendo website, and none of them worked (obviously). So that means that it will be sent away. I am not going to mess around with the insides as that voids the warranty. I guess that it is better for it to happen when it is still under warranty. :/
I have no clue how long it will take for it to be repaired as I have never had to send anything to Nintendo for repair as I have never had an issue with any of their products before this. The 3DS still has to be sent out to get repaired as I plan on shipping it tomorrow. Obviously I will have it tracked and insured, as that will be the sensible thing to do. I hope that all my data will still be there as there is a chance of it still being there, but I still doubt that it will be. I have a feeling that I will have to start everything over again. DX I guess it gives me something to do. I am posting this to let all of you know that I may be getting a new Friend Code for my 3DS
XDarkGirlX

Real sorry to hear the news, but I'm sure all your data will be perserved. Though, in the case of getting a new FC, don't sweat it! If you do happen to receive a new set of digits, just post it in an update or PM me and I'll have you added back in a jiffy! 'Course, that's only IF you get a new one, as I'm still holding out hope that you can keep your current one. And here's also hoping that the thing is efficently repaired and is speedly sent back to you as well! ;)

XDarkGirlX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 XDarkGirlX

That's a big bummer. :( I hope that you'll get it back quickly. I'm sure if there's any data on it, Nintendo will make sure to keep your downloadable games and stuff on it. It That stuff is usually saved on the system's SD card, and your games save them on game Cards. As for system data, like friend codes and stuff, that should be saved, but if not, we can just start over with that. :P I must admit, your problem is very strange, never heard of it before. Sounds like you got a really defunct, system, so I hope Nintendo can replace it quickly. :)yoshi_64
Yeah, I looked online and I saw nothing that was really close to my system's problems, all that turned up was some suggestions for the black screen but that didn't really help. Thanks, I hope so too. :)

XDarkGirlX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 XDarkGirlX

[QUOTE="XDarkGirlX"]Well my 3DS has to go in for repair. There is something seriously wrong with it and everything that was recommended as a possible solution did not work. So it has to be sent in to Nintendo for them to fix. There is a problem with the bar at the top of the 3D screen as it does not load. There is supposed to be WiFi indicator steps.play coins, date, time and the battery level shown there and none of them appear. When attempting to load/start an application or a game the system just freezes and only the volume slider, 3D slider and power button will function. This includes EVERYTHING displayed on the touch screen. *Note: The system is able to recognize what game is in the slot at the top but is un-able to load the game. The SD card is not being read by the system at all, even when it is inserted correctly, and un locked. The mic is not working. When the system goes into sleep mode it is stuck in sleep mode and only the 3D slider and power button will work. The screen remains black. I have tried everything that was recommended on the Nintendo website, and none of them worked (obviously). So that means that it will be sent away. I am not going to mess around with the insides as that voids the warranty. I guess that it is better for it to happen when it is still under warranty. :/
EyeShatteredSky

Real sorry to hear the news, but I'm sure all your data will be perserved. Though, in the case of getting a new FC, don't sweat it! If you do happen to receive a new set of digits, just post it in an update or PM me and I'll have you added back in a jiffy! 'Course, that's only IF you get a new one, as I'm still holding out hope that you can keep your current one. And here's also hoping that the thing is efficently repaired and is speedly sent back to you as well! ;)

For me the worst part about the possibility of getting a new FC is that if I do I'll have to add 75 people and send the FC to 75 people. I guess that is what Mass Sending and Copy & Paste is for! :) Thanks! I hope to get it back quickly.

Kirbside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Kirbside
Member since 2005 • 314 Posts

Wow that stinks, I hope you get it back soon and it works. My FC is 1418-6879-0079, I put your FC from this post, if it changes let me know and I will update ;)

yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 yoshi_64
Hopefully you won't have to, but if you do I'll just add that in. :) I'm always looking for more Mario Kart 7 players, and also does anyone here play DOA: D? I would like to play some more of that, and with Swapnote we can finally arrange fights! :D
XDarkGirlX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 XDarkGirlX

Wow that stinks, I hope you get it back soon and it works. My FC is 1418-6879-0079, I put your FC from this post, if it changes let me know and I will update ;)

Kirbside
I'll be sure to do that! :)
jessmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#30 jessmaster13
Member since 2009 • 3170 Posts

Added everyone in this thread. My friend code is in my sig.

Wegank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Wegank
Member since 2006 • 1295 Posts
I just got a 3ds as well, add me please! 0516-7849-4564 :-D
godfather_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32 godfather_1
Member since 2005 • 562 Posts

I just got my white 3DS with MK7 and SM3DL. Add me too, code is in my sig. I'm Risky.

xdeathpandax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 xdeathpandax
Member since 2010 • 170 Posts

Added everyone on the thread;

Mine is3738-0027-5061 -Lisa

Will be mostly playing mk7 & oot

Kirbside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Kirbside
Member since 2005 • 314 Posts

You've been added Lisa, happy gaming. :D

*edit 3DS Name Autokirby

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17854 Posts
i will also add everyone. my fc is 3136-6783-7670
jboogies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 jboogies
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
add me jboogies 3566_2123_8712 and can yall put your names down
jboogies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 jboogies
anyone 15 and up
MajinUub17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 MajinUub17
[QUOTE="XDarkGirlX"]Hey everyone! I got a 3DS for Christmas and I feel like adding people to my friends list. I am on a lot and I have MK7, OoT 3D, SF 6 3D, SM3DL & N+C. My FC is: 4897-6339-1464 Name: Jen If you add me just leave your FC below and I will add you. ^^

Hey I added you. My FC is 2105-9254-8819. Name is K.T.
MajinUub17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 MajinUub17

Have you added, so here's my FC as well: 3308-5066-5511 (Name's Zach.)

Pleasure to meet ya, Jen! Maybe we can get a game of Mario Kart 7 going sometime! ;)

EyeShatteredSky
Hey I added you. My FC is 2105-9254-8819. Name is K.T. Hope to race you guys in Mario Mart 7.
MajinUub17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MajinUub17
Hey I just picked up my 3ds last week and I'm trying to strengthen my friend list. I currently play street fighter IV and I'm getting Mario mart 7 soon. My FC is 2105-9254-8819. My name is K.T. Hope to see you guys online!
norm41x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42 norm41x
Member since 2011 • 813 Posts

Added you! My info is 4210-4166-8194. NorMpeeZy.

norm41x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44 norm41x
Member since 2011 • 813 Posts

Estbtnh

I am doing the same haha.

XDarkGirlX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 XDarkGirlX
[QUOTE="MajinUub17"][QUOTE="XDarkGirlX"]Hey everyone! I got a 3DS for Christmas and I feel like adding people to my friends list. I am on a lot and I have MK7, OoT 3D, SF 6 3D, SM3DL & N+C. My FC is: 4897-6339-1464 Name: Jen If you add me just leave your FC below and I will add you. ^^

At the moment my 3DS is broken and needs to be repaired. I will ass you asap. Hey I added you. My FC is 2105-9254-8819. Name is K.T.

XDarkGirlX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 XDarkGirlX

To everyone who added me as a friend on their 3DS!

At the moment my 3DS is broken, and I need to send it in to Nintendo to get repaired. I am still waiting for Nintendo to send me the e-mail, and it looks like I will have to call them for a third time. As soon as my 3DS is fixed I will update all of you here. If my data had to be deleted or if I had to get a new 3DS I will let you know by messaging you. As of right now my 3DS still has to be sent into Nintendo. If you want to know how the 3DS repair is going feel free to check my blog for updates.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

- Jen

XDarkGirlX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 XDarkGirlX

Well I got a new 3DS from Nintendo so that means that I'll have to add you people again but that's no big deal!

yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 yoshi_64
That sucks. :( However hopefully there won't be any problems with this new one. :) I replied to your message with my FC, and added you. Hope to see you soon. :D
osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17854 Posts
ive added a few more people from this topic now. FCs in sig if anyone wants to add me.
rebecky1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 rebecky1982
Member since 2005 • 147 Posts
Add me and I will add you! Just let me know!