Your Top 5 Nintendo Exclusives

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for SilverBlade1805
SilverBlade1805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 SilverBlade1805
Member since 2012 • 69 Posts

Hey guys.You all can most probably read :P so you know the topic I am actually finding this quite hard to do myself.You can include a franchise if you feel its too hard to pick one game from the Franchise.Try to keep it exclusive.So all those masterpieces like Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI don't count as they have been released on other non-Nintendo consoles,even though their Playstation counterparts suck apparently. Its very difficult to try to do this but let's do this.Take note that I have not played a LOT of critically acclaimed masterpieces like Metroid Prime,Super Metroid,Perfect Dark,Super Mario Bros 3,Super Mario World 1 and 2,Fire Emblem Path of Radiance etc. I have never "owned" a SSB game too,but I had a ton of fun with it at my cousins house,barrels of fun.In fact I think I will put it on here as soon as I get a Smash game

1. The Legend of Zelda Series(I don't really have to explain do I?)

2.Pokemon Emerald(I picked Emerald just because its one of the first I played,I also really enjoyed it,but this spot really goes to most Pokemon games)

3.Super Mario Galaxy(Again it really goes to both 1 and 2,but 2 felt like a DLC that wasn't really a DLC,both are equally as good and are both masterpieces,platforming at its best,only few platformers have come close to this for me)

4.Mario Kart Franchise(I think this will be replaced soon but again it was barrels and barrels of fun,so it might just stay on here ,I've played this with many people,I love Mario Kart,and I'm not too big on racers)

5.Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate(Okay this was a quite unexpected pick and it will probably also be replaced soon,but this is a very addicting game,it was brilliant,I love the Gameplay,the Monsters,the variety of weapons and armor,armor was useful for many reasons beside defense you actually had a reason to use a different armor set depending on the situation,I mean like this game is so addicting and fun I highly recommend this game to anyone with a 3DS or Wii U)

Avatar image for SilverBlade1805
SilverBlade1805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SilverBlade1805
Member since 2012 • 69 Posts

Anyone?

humanistpotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By humanistpotato
Member since 2013 • 555 Posts

mariozeldapokemonmetroid

25 years of nintendo

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts
  1. Pokemon
  2. Donkey Kong Country
  3. Metroid
  4. Pikmin
  5. The Legend of Zelda
bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

1. Star Tropics. For some reason I love that series. Its humor is so bad it makes me laugh.

2. F Zero. The games were hard as hell but oh so much fun. And you can't top the music of the SNES game. It is a fantastic game.

3. MGS The Twin Snakes. The game itself is the definitive version of MGS and its so excellent. I just wish they had a option to switch between old and new english voice acting.

4. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. Great game. The best couch multiplayer me and my friends ever had. Friends moved in with me for weeks for this game.

5. Xenoblade Chronicles. One of the best RPGs conceived. Music, gameplay story characters etc. Its just tops.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

Zelda, Mario, Metroid take the top 3 (no particular order).

The other 2 slots will vary between franchises. Probably Pikmin and Donkey Kong are there at the moment. Maybe Pokemon.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts
  • Paper Mario
  • Zelda
  • Mario Kart
  • Pokemon
  • Metroid (but it needs an overhaul)
getupandboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 getupandboogie
Member since 2013 • 93 Posts

zelda

starfox/lylat wars

donkey kong

smash bros

f-zero

mario kart

pikmin.... although i have yet to complete one...

Rare when they were good? they were exclusive then :)

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#9 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Mario - Although only older games, I just got bored of Mario games in later generations.

Donkey Kong - Donkey Kong Country 2 was a masterpiece.

Zelda - I've actually only ever played Wind Waker and I loved it, one of my favorite games of all time.

Pokemon - Red/Blue/Yellow I played to death, and on Gamecube I liked Colosseum too

Metroid - I'm guilty of not ever playing the older Metroid games, my only experience is Prime 1 and 2 which are great games.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#10 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

1 mariokart

2 mario

3 fzero

4 marioparty

5 star fox

JyePhye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11  Edited By JyePhye
Member since 2004 • 6173 Posts
  1. Zelda
  2. Mario
  3. Pokemon
  4. Animal Crossing
  5. Metroid
  6. Starfox
  7. Donkey Kong
  8. Pikmin
  9. Smash Bros. (this kind of feels like cheating, it's not a purely original IP in term of its character assets)
  10. F-Zero
Sgt_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Sgt_Crow
Member since 2004 • 6099 Posts

1. Zelda
2. Metroid
3. Mario
4. Donkey Kong
5. Pikmin

That's pretty much enough to justify any Nintendo console, and there's even a lot more than that...

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

Zelda in general, Smash Bros, Pokemon (most of the time), Xenoblade, and the recent Monster Hunter games (MH4 and MH4U has been getting a lot of love and showered with Nintendo collaborations).

freedom01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 109

#14  Edited By freedom01  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 3676 Posts

The Legend of Zelda Series
Mario Series
Xenoblade
Super Smash