Wii Sensor Bars not responding.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (26183 posts) -

Hey do one of you guys have a problem with the sensor bars?

I have 2 of them but for some reason the Sensor Bars decided that today they will not work! There's no Cursor!

I thought it was just my Remote that was going out so I checked out another Wiimote and....nothing. It just won't read!

I've reseted my Wii and same result. I switched Sensor Bars and same result.

I have no problem going to most of my Games and playing them but there's still a lot of Games for the Wii that use the Sensor Bar and the Wii Cursor and I can't play them cause the Sensor bar and Wiimote won't pick up the signals.

Do any of you have the same problem?

NVM it's working again.

#3 Posted by AceStallion1980 (94 posts) -

hahaha...well the sensor bar is the only thing the burglers didnt take when they broke into my apartment...you want it? lol i dont need it anymore :P

#4 Posted by -John_Connor- (214 posts) -

hahaha...well the sensor bar is the only thing the burglers didnt take when they broke into my apartment...you want it? lol i dont need it anymore :P

AceStallion1980
Wow, that's terrible. Sad thing is they probably still got decent money for it.....unless they did steal it for themselves and then went and stole a sensor bar at retail, lol.
#5 Posted by painguy1 (8686 posts) -

take any device that has a camera and aim it at the sensor bar while the wii's on. u should see 4 lights. If u see it and it still doesnt work make sure ur sensor bar isnt covered by anything,if u have a classsic controller plug it in and keep pressing buttons and moving teh control stick until u can use that to navigate through the menu. Then go to ur sensor settings and see if everything is ok.

#6 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (26183 posts) -

It's fixed now. The stupid Wii apparently just wasn't reading it.

#7 Posted by painguy1 (8686 posts) -

It's fixed now. The stupid Wii apparently just wasn't reading it.

LegatoSkyheart

*gasp*:o u called the wii......stupid :P

#8 Posted by AceStallion1980 (94 posts) -

[QUOTE="AceStallion1980"]

-John_Connor-

Wow, that's terrible. Sad thing is they probably still got decent money for it.....unless they did steal it for themselves and then went and stole a sensor bar at retail, lol.

lol worst criminals ever..they left all the controllers too..plus they missed the most expensive items in my place...yeah they got me for about $2000 worth of electronics...but they left my golf clubs which are worth about $1500 and my LCD tv worth about $1000..the dumb***** :P

#9 Posted by -John_Connor- (214 posts) -

[QUOTE="-John_Connor-"][QUOTE="AceStallion1980"]

AceStallion1980

lol worst criminals ever..they left all the controllers too..plus they missed the most expensive items in my place...yeah they got me for about $2000 worth of electronics...but they left my golf clubs which are worth about $1500 and my LCD tv worth about $1000..the dumb***** :P

That is a pretty big fail, lol. What good is a console without controllers? I hope your insurance covered the losses. Too bad they got away with it.....a little jail time might straighten them out!
#10 Posted by AceStallion1980 (94 posts) -

[QUOTE="AceStallion1980"]

[QUOTE="-John_Connor-"] Wow, that's terrible. Sad thing is they probably still got decent money for it.....unless they did steal it for themselves and then went and stole a sensor bar at retail, lol.-John_Connor-

That is a pretty big fail, lol. What good is a console without controllers? I hope your insurance covered the losses. Too bad they got away with it.....a little jail time might straighten them out!

duuuuuuude...it sucks. i didnt get renters insurance bc i was moving our in 2 weeks..AhHHHH they robbed me with only 2 weeks left on my lease...oh well...lesson learned..karma will catch up to them, it always does...as for the things i lost..yeah it sucks, but u cant base life on material objects...i'm just glad i wasnt there..It sucks i have to rebuy everything though...renters insurance FOR SURE next time lol

#11 Posted by aransom (7408 posts) -

Operator error. The sensor bar doesn't really do much. About all that can be wrong with it is a broken cord, or being unplugged.