Wii Sensor Bars not responding.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Hey do one of you guys have a problem with the sensor bars?

I have 2 of them but for some reason the Sensor Bars decided that today they will not work! There's no Cursor!

I thought it was just my Remote that was going out so I checked out another Wiimote and....nothing. It just won't read!

I've reseted my Wii and same result. I switched Sensor Bars and same result.

I have no problem going to most of my Games and playing them but there's still a lot of Games for the Wii that use the Sensor Bar and the Wii Cursor and I can't play them cause the Sensor bar and Wiimote won't pick up the signals.

Do any of you have the same problem?

NVM it's working again.

Avatar image for AceStallion1980
AceStallion1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 AceStallion1980
Member since 2010 • 94 Posts

hahaha...well the sensor bar is the only thing the burglers didnt take when they broke into my apartment...you want it? lol i dont need it anymore :P

-John_Connor-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -John_Connor-
Member since 2008 • 214 Posts

hahaha...well the sensor bar is the only thing the burglers didnt take when they broke into my apartment...you want it? lol i dont need it anymore :P

AceStallion1980
Wow, that's terrible. Sad thing is they probably still got decent money for it.....unless they did steal it for themselves and then went and stole a sensor bar at retail, lol.
painguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 painguy1
Member since 2007 • 8686 Posts

take any device that has a camera and aim it at the sensor bar while the wii's on. u should see 4 lights. If u see it and it still doesnt work make sure ur sensor bar isnt covered by anything,if u have a classsic controller plug it in and keep pressing buttons and moving teh control stick until u can use that to navigate through the menu. Then go to ur sensor settings and see if everything is ok.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#6 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

It's fixed now. The stupid Wii apparently just wasn't reading it.

painguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 painguy1
Member since 2007 • 8686 Posts

It's fixed now. The stupid Wii apparently just wasn't reading it.

LegatoSkyheart

*gasp*:o u called the wii......stupid :P

AceStallion1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 AceStallion1980

[QUOTE="AceStallion1980"]

-John_Connor-

Wow, that's terrible. Sad thing is they probably still got decent money for it.....unless they did steal it for themselves and then went and stole a sensor bar at retail, lol.

lol worst criminals ever..they left all the controllers too..plus they missed the most expensive items in my place...yeah they got me for about $2000 worth of electronics...but they left my golf clubs which are worth about $1500 and my LCD tv worth about $1000..the dumb***** :P

-John_Connor-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 -John_Connor-
Member since 2008 • 214 Posts

[QUOTE="-John_Connor-"][QUOTE="AceStallion1980"]

AceStallion1980

lol worst criminals ever..they left all the controllers too..plus they missed the most expensive items in my place...yeah they got me for about $2000 worth of electronics...but they left my golf clubs which are worth about $1500 and my LCD tv worth about $1000..the dumb***** :P

That is a pretty big fail, lol. What good is a console without controllers? I hope your insurance covered the losses. Too bad they got away with it.....a little jail time might straighten them out!
AceStallion1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 AceStallion1980

[QUOTE="AceStallion1980"]

[QUOTE="-John_Connor-"] Wow, that's terrible. Sad thing is they probably still got decent money for it.....unless they did steal it for themselves and then went and stole a sensor bar at retail, lol.-John_Connor-

That is a pretty big fail, lol. What good is a console without controllers? I hope your insurance covered the losses. Too bad they got away with it.....a little jail time might straighten them out!

duuuuuuude...it sucks. i didnt get renters insurance bc i was moving our in 2 weeks..AhHHHH they robbed me with only 2 weeks left on my lease...oh well...lesson learned..karma will catch up to them, it always does...as for the things i lost..yeah it sucks, but u cant base life on material objects...i'm just glad i wasnt there..It sucks i have to rebuy everything though...renters insurance FOR SURE next time lol

aransom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 aransom
Member since 2002 • 7408 Posts

Operator error. The sensor bar doesn't really do much. About all that can be wrong with it is a broken cord, or being unplugged.