white ds L and R buttons

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jimmy_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Jimmy_Frank
Member since 2006 • 262 Posts
These things get dirty! how do you get the dirt of these buttons? i already tried damp rag and that didnt work. Someone told me to use a wet napkin that you get from resturaunts and that didnt work. Is anyone elses like this??? please tell me theres a way to make it look nice again!
-hotaru-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 -hotaru-
Member since 2007 • 1380 Posts
Yeah, mine are pretty dirty too. I think you can use cleaning alcohol to get them their whitest. Though I havn't tried that yet...
rgsniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rgsniper1
Member since 2003 • 9398 Posts
Look for a solution called purple tiger. Can be bought at places like gordans food service or other places that cater to restaurants.
glaceya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 glaceya
Member since 2007 • 273 Posts
My Polar white DS lite must always be at it's cleanest. to do this I use an old toothbrush dipped in warm water(with a low concentration of dishwashing soap). I Make sure there is not alot of water on the brush and scrub the L and R buttons, I find this effectively cleans all the cracks and crevices of the DS lite. After that dry it with a cloth...and voila just like new. Just make sure there is minimal water on the tooth brush while your cleaning the DS, The DS Lite can easily be damaged if in contact with too much water.