Where to post my new video series??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JDKGR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JDKGR
Member since 2015 • 37 Posts

Hello everyone!

I am new here...well I already posted a video a long time ago, it was an edited version of the Wii U Zelda demo. And thanks to you guys the video got a lot of views!

I started a new series of video where I fight bosses with certain rules to spice things up, and I talk about my video game collection at the same time etc. It is the first time I actually make videos where I speak in english in front of the camera and I was wondering if you guys would have any idea of where I could promote or post a video of my series.

After searching through the different categories on Gamespot, I didn't find anything for youtubers :s It's a shame because I am sure there are a lot of you guys that likes old school Nintendo classics and I wish I could share my videos somewhere and at the same time, discover new channels!

Did I miss a thread somewhere or are yt videos are a definitive no no around here? Maybe I am just too noob with this website haha.

Thanks a lot for your future input!

Dominic

Avatar image for deactivated-5bbbfd7e351ba
deactivated-5bbbfd7e351ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 deactivated-5bbbfd7e351ba
Member since 2014 • 322 Posts

I'm pretty certain you can post YouTube videos in your blog and share it onto the boards, but I'm not 100% sure. I don't see a reason why not if it's just for fun. It'd be best to ask a moderator, you can use the this link to contact the moderators and ask a question.