Suggestions for Wii multiplayer games??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

adreanlennon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 adreanlennon
Member since 2011 • 45 Posts
I am looking for fun Wii game for 2+ players, I own Wii Sports/ Sports resort and mario sports which was a little bit of a let down to me. I also checked mario party 8 and wii party, which got mixed up feedback to bad feedback mostly. Can someone advise some multiplayer title from own experience? The problem is that i am currently not having additional equippment that is maybe needed for guitar hero/Band hero or anything of this kind, and i am not sure if i want to afford these right now.
Justinps2hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2 Justinps2hero
Member since 2007 • 2317 Posts
Oh my, you definitely have the right console for this question! Here we go.... New super Mario Bros Rayman Origins Kirby dream land Mario Kart (best racer) These imo are the best.
bullseye077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bullseye077
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

I'm going to add Super Smash Bros Brawl to the consideration list.

It's been out for along time I know. You may have skipped over it, or not had an opportunity yet.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

rayman origins

donkey kong returns

kibys epic yarn or kirby return dreamland

smash bros brawl or tmnt smash up (if you like ninja turtles)

goldeneye007 has splitscreen gaming

godzilla unleashed

wiiplay...wiiplaymotion..

cronomagus36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5 cronomagus36
Member since 2009 • 12663 Posts
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  • Mario Kart Wii
  • New Super Mario Bros. Wii

I've spent tons of hours playing these games with my friends, so all of them are worth getting.

TrinityCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 145

#6 TrinityCat
Member since 2008 • 64 Posts

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is a must-have. It is an excellent multiplayer game.

knuckl3head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 knuckl3head
Member since 2009 • 908 Posts

You picked up 2 very casual party games. Take it as a good thing that you can't get into them.

2 games you MUST have are "New Super Mario Bros Wii" and "Mario Kart Wii" Tried, tested and true both these games offer never-ending enjoyment wether your playing alone or up to 4 players. And don't screw up again by running out and buying "Mario Party 8" or "6flags Carnival Extravaganza Supreme 64&1/2 games in one"

iPadGamer1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 iPadGamer1988
Member since 2011 • 38 Posts

cod ( call of duty ) Online

Doublexiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Doublexiii
Member since 2011 • 152 Posts

I wouldn't go with Call of Duty on the Wii unless you have the Classic Controller Pro.

As for multiplayer games:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Takes awhile to find a match)

Mario Kart Wii

The Conduit 1&2

Monster Hunter Tri

All very good games that you should check out

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

I would say if you're looking for multiplayer games Zelda Skyward Sword and the first Red Steel game

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#11 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

I would say if you're looking for multiplayer games Zelda Skyward Sword and the first Red Steel game

Jaysonguy

Huh?Red Steel could be a good choice provided you can get past the control issues.

lazydud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lazydud
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

Jaysonguy
i thoght skyward sword was one player.
DDRMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DDRMom
Member since 2008 • 1360 Posts

You picked up 2 very casual party games. Take it as a good thing that you can't get into them.

2 games you MUST have are "New Super Mario Bros Wii" and "Mario Kart Wii" Tried, tested and true both these games offer never-ending enjoyment wether your playing alone or up to 4 players. And don't screw up again by running out and buying "Mario Party 8" or "6flags Carnival Extravaganza Supreme 64&1/2 games in one"

knuckl3head

Yeah, that game really sucked. ;)

Definitely get NSMBWii and MK.

FFadikt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 FFadikt
Member since 2007 • 743 Posts
From my own experiences with friends: Just Dance 1, 2, or 3 (that is of course if you and your friends are willing to get up and act silly) Mario Kart Wii Super Smash Bros. Brawl Goldeneye 007 Tatsunoko vs Capcom (it's only 2 player though, but it's still pretty competitive with my friends)
Madmangamer364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15 Madmangamer364
Member since 2006 • 3716 Posts

As others have mentioned, New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Mario Kart Wii are no-brainers when it comes to great multiplayer Wii games, so those two should be at the top of the list for anybody. Super Smash Bros. Brawl is also a solid choice, but be warned that the game is not nearly as ideal for younger, less experienced players and will likely be more enjoyable with the purchase of additional controllers (either GameCube or Classic Controllers) than with the standard Wii Remote/Nunchuk combo.

The Mario&Sonic games are worth taking a look into, though, and the Wii Play games are respectable titles that come with Wii Remotes, so there's a great value incentive there. This is a bit tricky since I don't really know who you'll buying these games for an what you're currently working with. Still, all of the games I've mentioned are 4-player games, family-friendly titles, can be enjoyed with just the Wii Remote, and a few of the games should be priced fairly well in most stores.

I think anything further from this would depend more on your selective tastes and gaming preferences.