Stop Complaining

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lunar52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

#1 Lunar52
Member since 2006 • 2538 Posts
Stop complaining about what the Wii needs or doesn't need. It's an amazing console and an amazng time to be a Nintendo gamer. Just enjoy it.

*EDIT* Most of you guys people are taking me the wrong way. If you think the Wii sucks then go ahead and think that I honestly don't care. I'm just voicing my opinion. I'm not trying to boss people around. I'm not trying to insult people. I'm just trying to be optimistic. I love the GameSpot Forums and the poeple who use them.
yeahyeahbigN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 yeahyeahbigN
Member since 2007 • 1345 Posts
agree
Lunar52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lunar52
I don't complain on anything. People here are like people in Quebec. We both complain on everything for nothing. chris3116

I wasn't directly talking to you. LOL about the Quebec statement.
bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#5 bededog
Member since 2005 • 8579 Posts
Who is complaining? People have the right to voice their opinion over stuff. And it's not complaining if your arguments have a point. It's only complaining if your argument has no basis. And this forum is made for sharing ideas and opinions, if you don't like people telling their opinions about certain things leave the topic. No one is forcing you to read their posts. :\
Lunar52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lunar52
Who is complaining? People have the right to voice their opinion over stuff. And it's not complaining if your arguments have a point. It's only complaining if your argument has no basis. And this forum is made for sharing ideas and opinions, if you don't like people telling their opinions about certain things leave the topic. No one is forcing you to read their posts. :\bededog

I'm just voicing my opinion.
Lunar52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Lunar52
Are you a communist?Packt

No I live in Canada lol....Im just voicing my opinion.

Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts

Stop complaining about what the Wii needs or doesn't need. It's an amazing console and an amazng time to be a Nintendo gamer. Just enjoy it.Lunar52

I can voice my opinion all I want. The Wii does have some problems and only a fanboy would say otherwise.

Lunar52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Lunar52

[QUOTE="Lunar52"]Stop complaining about what the Wii needs or doesn't need. It's an amazing console and an amazng time to be a Nintendo gamer. Just enjoy it.Dark_Knight6

I can voice my opinion all I want. The Wii does have some problems and only a fanboy would say otherwise.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....I don't care if you voice your opinions I think that's great. I realise the Wii has It's problems and I am not a fanboy I'm actually thinking of buying a 360. I just want people to enjoy there console. Think of the kids who can't even afford a television.
Cesar_Barba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Cesar_Barba
Member since 2003 • 3665 Posts

I am, I am the ruler of the Beaner nation, a small, yet quaint and fun place. Where I am always the best when it comes to video games.

Wait, someone else seems to want to compete. (dammit, couldn't find that clip where that kid is about to beat Fidel Castro's game record from Robot Chicken.)

helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#13 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts

[QUOTE="Lunar52"]Stop complaining about what the Wii needs or doesn't need. It's an amazing console and an amazng time to be a Nintendo gamer. Just enjoy it.Dark_Knight6

What this guy said. The Wii is far from perfect.

Avatar image for starwarsgeek112
starwarsgeek112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 starwarsgeek112
Member since 2005 • 3472 Posts
The Wii has problems, not demanding for some changes is just going to make the Wii worse than it could have been. Seriously, stop being fanboys and saying the Wii doesn't need some changes.
slrprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 slrprime
Member since 2008 • 131 Posts
i think the wii is a great system in itself but it just needs better games.
heroofwinds1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 heroofwinds1
Member since 2006 • 758 Posts
nothing can be perfect.the real goal is the evolution that something achieves by chasing perfection.the sames goes with all people.if you give them the stars they will still want the sun and more.if we believed that we have it all we would not have a reason to chase life anymore.so just enjoy what you have now and do not fear to say your opinion about something that will make you continue to live..
roll450

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 roll450
Member since 2006 • 4113 Posts

Well yeah people always want to voice out there opionins about other stuff but same thing I hear almost every week or a few weeks like what the 360 needs, what the PS3 needs, and what the wii needs. and why complain in the forums here to say what the wii needs the improve why not say that on the nintendo forums and say that there moderaters will look at those comments and say hey not bad idea but we need more money unlike bill gates who steals money off of you on xbox live and if there wasnt a pay for xbox live than there would be even more people playing on xbox live.

well im just sayign that people always voice out their opinoins and let the whole world hear it.

Lunar52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Lunar52
I guess people don't ready what I say. I love people who voice they're opinions. The Wii is a far from perfect console. Just enjoy it. I'm not forcing you. LOL
Thunderball37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 Thunderball37
Member since 2007 • 1033 Posts

Go ahead and get me for this

1. You DON'T have to read their opinions

2. You DON'T have to go on this website if you are going to complain this is what it's there for.

3. You DON'T have to agree with them but it's doesn't need to be rude about.

4. You DON'T need to attack everyone over something they just don't think is good about the wii.

Look I agree with you and I know what you're doing but you don't have to attack evryone for their differences evryone is not like you. So just please stop the insults. somebody lock this thread please.

nelfer320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 nelfer320
Member since 2004 • 2867 Posts
[QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

[QUOTE="Lunar52"]Stop complaining about what the Wii needs or doesn't need. It's an amazing console and an amazng time to be a Nintendo gamer. Just enjoy it.helium_flash

What this guy said. The Wii is far from perfect.

Everything is far from perfect except one thing. There is only one thing in the whole world that is perfect and that is NOTHING!!!
Lunar52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Lunar52

2. You DON'T have to go on this website if you are going to complain this is what it's there for.

4. You DON'T need to attack everyone over something they just don't think is good about the wii.

Look I agree with you and I know what you're doing but you don't have to attack evryone for their differences evryone is not like you. So just please stop the insults. somebody lock this thread please.

Thunderball37

I'm not attacking people. IM voicing MY opinion.
Thunderball37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Thunderball37
Member since 2007 • 1033 Posts
[QUOTE="Thunderball37"]

Lunar52

I'm not attacking people. IM voicing MY opinion.

Don't give me that!! you were obviously telling people to quit voicing their opinions, If you want people to quit thinking that you are attacking them just edit your post.

Waiting for this thread to be locked.

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts

To be honest you can't say this when there ARE many things to complain about, sure it's a great console but it's missing some major things. For one, some proper games, almost every game I've owned on Wii has been sold after I complete it, they don't have enough replayability, be it because of no multiplayer or because they are short and you just don't want to play them again. Even Galaxy, whilst a great game the first run through, is dull the second play through, same with Zack and Wiki, knowing how to do all the puzzles kind of defeats the object of the game.

Also the amount of trash that comes out for it, I mean you get a good game like once every 2 months, now that might be fine for some people but I play games a lot and one game can't hold me over for 2 months, especially when, like I mentioned above, you don't feel like you want to play the game a second time, or it has nothing to extend it's life.

Finally online, whilst I don't expect every game to have it, the fact that there are only about 5 proper wifi games is kind of annoying, what's more annoying is the decisions Nintendo make about online, friend codes? No thanks, why do they have to be so over protective, there's no voice chat so it's not like some kid is going to get verbally abused, I just want some proper online games. With the P2P service they could make that happen, but I just think Nintendo see it as a way to make more money, I don't think they will alter much, which will really anger me, I don't want to pay for a, frankly pathetic, online service.

bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#25 bededog
Member since 2005 • 8579 Posts
I would just like to say people can voice their opinions and still enjoy the product at hand, even if they don't like some parts of it.
presto7640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 presto7640
Member since 2004 • 817 Posts

[QUOTE="bededog"]Who is complaining? People have the right to voice their opinion over stuff. And it's not complaining if your arguments have a point. It's only complaining if your argument has no basis. And this forum is made for sharing ideas and opinions, if you don't like people telling their opinions about certain things leave the topic. No one is forcing you to read their posts. :\Lunar52

I'm just voicing my opinion.

You are not, you're commanding people to stop voicing theirs. You can enjoy something and still find faults in it.

For instance, I enjoy reese cups, but criticize them for making people fat :p

Tokyo90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Tokyo90
Member since 2007 • 2024 Posts

i think the wii is a great system in itself but it just needs better games.slrprime

I Agree

PreLuDe_DuDe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 PreLuDe_DuDe
Member since 2004 • 513 Posts
STOP complaining about people complaining.
Lunar52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Lunar52
Please lock this. I didn't meen STOP COMPLAINING. I just wish people would stop complaining about the Wii's cons and focus more on It's pros. I'm trying to be optimistic.
Mike1978Smith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Mike1978Smith
Member since 2005 • 2012 Posts

Stop complaining about what the Wii needs or doesn't need. It's an amazing console and an amazng time to be a Nintendo gamer. Just enjoy it.Lunar52

Stop complaining about people who cpmplain about what the Wii needs or doesn't need. See what I did there? lol.

Seriously, though... not everyone has the same opinions as you. I mean... I can eat the most amazing meal of my life and think it's the most perfect meal ever made, yet another guy can taste it and say it needs salt. Which guy is right or wrong? Neither one. Only the guy who starts complaining that some one doesn't agree with him is the wrong one.

Lunar52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Lunar52
Obviously most of you are taking me the wrong way. Im trying to be optimistic.
Mike1978Smith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Mike1978Smith
Member since 2005 • 2012 Posts

Obviously most of you are taking me the wrong way. Im trying to be optimistic.Lunar52

Obviously you stated it poorly.

ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ag1052
Member since 2006 • 5725 Posts

I just wish people would stop complaining about the Wii's cons and focus more on It's pros. I'm trying to be optimistic.Lunar52
I gotta agree with this... I love my wii and almost everything I say about it on here is positive... Im not delusional though, Im aware it has faults but its the strengths that it has that impressed me enough to buy it and those strengths are much more important to me than the flaws...

If I went on a message board about "The Office"... people would be talking about the funny lines, the upcoming storyline, and how much they love the characters... it wont be talk about "There is not enough violence in this show, where are the car bombs? I wish this show was 24." or "its funny but it should be funnier... why wont the writers make the show funnier?"

There is room for complaints but if that is the majority of your posting perhaps you should rethink your reasons for being on the wii forum...

Lunar52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Lunar52

[QUOTE="Lunar52"]I just wish people would stop complaining about the Wii's cons and focus more on It's pros. I'm trying to be optimistic.ag1052

I gotta agree with this... I love my wii and almost everything I say about it on here is positive... Im not delusional though, Im aware it has faults but its the strengths that it has that impressed me enough to buy it and those strengths are much more important to me than the flaws...

If I went on a message board about "The Office"... people would be talking about the funny lines, the upcoming storyline, and how much they love the characters... it wont be talk about "There is not enough violence in this show, where are the car bombs? I wish this show was 24." or "its funny but it should be funnier... why wont the writers make the show funnier?"

There is room for complaints but if that is the majority of your posting perhaps you should rethink your reasons for being on the wii forum...

That is exactly what I mean. Thank for not yelling at me lol.
presto7640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 presto7640
Member since 2004 • 817 Posts

[QUOTE="Lunar52"]I just wish people would stop complaining about the Wii's cons and focus more on It's pros. I'm trying to be optimistic.ag1052

If someone has come to this forum to discuss the wii in a way that doesn't break any forum rules, then they have come to the right place. Regardless if their comments are primarily positive or negative, or whether we're tired of hearing them or not.

Rocky32189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Rocky32189
Member since 2007 • 8995 Posts
The Wii and Nintendo have many problems, flaws, and annoyances. I'm not going to blindly kiss Nintendo's behind like many people here.
ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ag1052
[QUOTE="ag1052"]

[QUOTE="Lunar52"]I just wish people would stop complaining about the Wii's cons and focus more on It's pros. I'm trying to be optimistic.Lunar52

That is exactly what I mean. Thank for not yelling at me lol.

I wouldnt yell at you cause I agree with you...

I have gotten to the point to where you have before, you love the wii and you love the forum and even though you know there are faults with the wii you see that topic after topic after topic is tearing down the wii and it just kind of stinks up the forum...

believe me there have been many days I have wanted to make a thread such as this, every once in a while I will yell in the off topic thread about it just to vent some steam (most of the people that tend to stink up the forum with 99% of their posts being negitive dont read the off topic thread)... I never do make threads like this though beucase they often just add fuel to the fire and make people complain more and more.

ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ag1052

The Wii and Nintendo have many problems, flaws, and annoyances. I'm not going to blindly kiss Nintendo's behind like many people here.Rocky32189
there is a very real difference between talking about what is good about the system and kissing Nintendo's behind....

I talk about great games like MLB Power Pros and other things I love about the wii... if a topic comes up such as the online funtions of the Wii, I agree that it isnt the best it can be and at times it is just plain bad.

What I (and I believe the TC) have a problem with are people that come on here for the sole purpose of complaining about the problems. I have no beef with the person who who thinks that the wii isnt a great as it could be beucase Im included in that group... I only have a beef with the person who lets that feeling dictate every one of his posts and threads.

There is a way to not "Kiss nintendo's behind" and still not have most of your posts be about the faults of the wii.

Rocky32189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Rocky32189
Member since 2007 • 8995 Posts

[QUOTE="Rocky32189"]The Wii and Nintendo have many problems, flaws, and annoyances. I'm not going to blindly kiss Nintendo's behind like many people here.ag1052

there is a very real difference between talking about what is good about the system and kissing Nintendo's behind....

I talk about great games like MLB Power Pros and other things I love about the wii... if a topic comes up such as the online funtions of the Wii, I agree that it isnt the best it can be and at times it is just plain bad.

What I (and I believe the TC) have a problem with are people that come on here for the sole purpose of complaining about the problems. I have no beef with the person who who thinks that the wii isnt a great as it could be beucase Im included in that group... I only have a beef with the person who lets that feeling dictate every one of his posts and threads.

There is a way to not "Kiss nintendo's behind" and still not have most of your posts be about the faults of the wii.

I don't see many people coming here for the sole purpose of complaining. And when those people do come, they are moderated, their topic is closed, and we will probably never hear from them again.

What's wrong with making a topic that would qualify as a valid "complaint"?

My Wii's internal storage ran over almost a year ago and Nintendo still refuses to acknowledge this as a problem. Instead they continue to release more things that we have no room to store.

Nintendo's Online service is a joke. I understand that they want to protect kids but what's up with the 12 digit friend codes... for every freakin' game. Games like Smash Bros lag like crazy, there is no stat tracking, the list goes on.

Why shouldn't I be able to complain about these things? They are all ridiculous and things we shouldn't have to deal with.

maverick_41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#40 maverick_41
Member since 2007 • 1195 Posts
I agree with slrprime, the Wii is AMAZING and something totally new to the videogame world, except for graphics, it just needs more devs to step up to the plate and make games the right way.
TAKE_IT_BACK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TAKE_IT_BACK
Member since 2008 • 3850 Posts
i agree with you, but who's complaining?
Boomarley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#42 Boomarley
Member since 2006 • 897 Posts

This all reminds me of the DS boards a year ago (or was it two?), when every other week there would be a complaint about bad the DS games were. Yes, we all know that the Wii is not perfect, but it's slightly irritating to get told that again and again in a trollish manner.

P.S. Though I agree with the general ideas behind communism (Just listen to Imagine by John Lennon; he even states directly that it is about communism), I am not a Marxist. It's amazing how many people have no idea what communism really is, and yet try to force their opinion on everyone.

theweakbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43 theweakbear
Member since 2005 • 2245 Posts
Wow everyone just shut up. He's saying just to enjoy the Wii and to not think about it's flaws.
Yo-gan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44 Yo-gan
Member since 2006 • 1878 Posts
I enjoy all of my consoles. I have a Wii, 360, DS, PSP, and I'm planning on getting a PS3. I feel that all the systems have their ups and downs but I really don't care. My whole family hates and disses the Wii but I don't care. I'm the only person in my neighborhood who owns a Wii! I don't care. I love my Wii and my other consoles.nelfer320
i completly agree with you man, and we have the same consoles (and im gonna get a PS3 eventually also) :D
santanablu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#45 santanablu3
Member since 2007 • 1467 Posts

everybody really need to read this thread again. lunar is complaining about people favoring the cons for the wii. which i agree with with lunar and say that it is annoying when people do so. Lunar the next time some one complains about the cons for the Wii just notice that they are ps3 fanboyz!

blingchu55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 blingchu55
Member since 2007 • 3098 Posts
i have every right to complain. I traded in twilight princess. Now what?
Quofan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#47 Quofan
Member since 2005 • 1606 Posts

Stop complaining about what the Wii needs or doesn't need. It's an amazing console and an amazng time to be a Nintendo gamer. Just enjoy it.

*EDIT* Most of you guys people are taking me the wrong way. If you think the Wii sucks then go ahead and think that I honestly don't care. I'm just voicing my opinion. I'm not trying to boss people around. I'm not trying to insult people. I'm just trying to be optimistic. I love the GameSpot Forums and the poeple who use them.Lunar52

I love you too :D

Quofan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#48 Quofan
Member since 2005 • 1606 Posts

Are you an American?

See what I did there? I can be ignorant too ;)

Blue_Panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Blue_Panda
Member since 2006 • 1293 Posts
wiis a great console.
xchurchillx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 xchurchillx
Member since 2008 • 118 Posts

*EDIT* Most of you guys people are taking me the wrong way. If you think the Wii sucks then go ahead and think that I honestly don't care. I'm just voicing my opinion. I'm not trying to boss people around. I'm not trying to insult people. I'm just trying to be optimistic. I love the GameSpot Forums and the poeple who use them.Lunar52

Clearly you do care or you wouldn't have made this thread.