someone stole my ds what shout i do

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Solidus_Raiden (33 posts) -
        my DS got stolen but I have insurance from gamestop so should i try and see if i can get a new one or forget it, and my resident evil game was in it anyone think i can get a newone
#2 Posted by bengalsrz4 (187 posts) -
I just made a topic about the same thing, sucks doesn't it? A warranty won't help unless you have it and its broken. Just stelling them will make them think you just lost it.
#3 Posted by MavsFan2007 (1697 posts) -
        my DS got stolen but I have insurance from gamestop so should i try and see if i can get a new one or forget it, and my resident evil game was in it anyone think i can get a newoneSolidus_Raiden
there is no way you can use the warrenty for a new one. the warrenty only works if it breaks. so you need to just buy another sorry...
#4 Posted by OsotogariThrow (248 posts) -

Ow.. two stealings of DS's in one day.

Personally I would recommend to go over to the person that stole your DS and lay the smackdown on him. (I was joking btw :P )

#5 Posted by bengalsrz4 (187 posts) -
I just made a topic about the same thing, sucks doesn't it? A warranty won't help unless you have it and its broken. Just stelling them will make them think you just lost it.bengalsrz4
Lol, meant to say "just telling them will make them think you just want another."
#6 Posted by Solidus_Raiden (33 posts) -

i would but the problem is... i dont know who did

#7 Posted by Solidus_Raiden (33 posts) -

the guy at gamestop told me i could get a new one if it was stolen

#8 Posted by gaara378 (41 posts) -

Well I would poke his eyes out with the aformentioned Ds's stylus (for irony) then Kick in his knees and then laugh.

#9 Posted by MavsFan2007 (1697 posts) -

Solidus_Raiden
he lied.
#10 Posted by Fofauss (787 posts) -
If someone stole it I would suggest finding it. lol jk. There's really nothing you can do except hope that you can find out who stole it. Sorry man and good luck trying to find it.
#11 Posted by subhumanpunk (2651 posts) -

You see?This is why you should put tracking devices on all your goodies,

so when someone steals it you can follow them and steal it back.

#12 Posted by Camzo (2142 posts) -
Next time you have valuables on you, carry some C4 and stick it to the valuable. When it gets stolen, set it off :D
#13 Posted by kjata123 (5785 posts) -
Next time you have valuables on you, carry some C4 and stick it to the valuable. When it gets stolen, set it off :DCamzo
thats is the most awesomenest thing ive heard all day..
#14 Posted by bxgt (3035 posts) -
buy a shotgun
#15 Posted by koopatroopa1015 (1862 posts) -
Hopefully you guys can get your systems back, best of luck
#16 Posted by bengalsrz4 (187 posts) -
thanks, I hope so too
#17 Posted by spinner912_ (1 posts) -

My DS was stolen but i knew who had took it so I beat the living day lights out of him and it ended up him gettin a black eye and me getting my ds back with £10

compensation but don't feel sorry for him hes a druggy.:twisted:

#18 Posted by DrPlums (3 posts) -
Same thing happened when I was 9, except, it was a gameboy advance. I was playing it at the store, put it down left of me, then BOOM. Gone. I wish I would of know it was that black guy. Later the store burned down. I got a new one 2 years after.
#19 Posted by voltzila (347 posts) -
Wow that sucks, maybe instead of getting one of those screen wipes or DS chains to hang on your system you should get a little chain and attach it to you belt.
#20 Posted by Pinkygirl007 (998 posts) -

Solidus_Raiden
He LIED big time. No game stores ever sell warrenty that covers stolen system or games.
#21 Posted by edwardorito (574 posts) -

9-1-1 anyone? call the cops

#22 Posted by canary7 (6277 posts) -
Sorry to hear that. I guess you'll just have to buy another or wait till the DSi comes out.
#23 Posted by Mych53 (68 posts) -

Honestly, your pretty much screwed. If you have the serial number you can report it to the police. But don't expect too much.

#24 Posted by FallofAthens (2026 posts) -
Am i the only one who realizes this topic is from 2007. :P
#25 Posted by chefstubbies (2583 posts) -

my DS got stolen but I have insurance from gamestop so should i try and see if i can get a new one or forget it, and my resident evil game was in it anyone think i can get a newoneSolidus_Raiden

Lol, you're joking right?

If you want a new DS, buy a new DS.

#26 Posted by chefstubbies (2583 posts) -

Am i the only one who realizes this topic is from 2007. :PFallofAthens

Apparently you are. Why did someone revive such an uninteresting topic from 2007? What's going on here?:|

#27 Posted by canary7 (6277 posts) -

[QUOTE="FallofAthens"]Am i the only one who realizes this topic is from 2007. :Pchefstubbies

Apparently you are. Why did someone revive such an uninteresting topic from 2007? What's going on here?:|

LOL! I feel like such an idiot!
#28 Posted by cfamgcn (5584 posts) -

[QUOTE="FallofAthens"]Am i the only one who realizes this topic is from 2007. :Pchefstubbies

Apparently a new user did it. ~ de arimasu :P Anyway, I have my DS serial number written down in any case, but I doubt I could recover if it was stolen. ~ de arimasu
#29 Posted by Godofwarxxx (5 posts) -

that sucks i have some experience with getting my handheld stolen but i was little so i was naive.yeah i sympathize man. if u plan on getting another buy the dsi that way u can save your money up since it's not out yet

#30 Posted by xfactor19990 (10917 posts) -
my suggestion either get the DS on black friday, or import DSi (its not region locked-right?)
#31 Posted by FallofAthens (2026 posts) -
[QUOTE="chefstubbies"]

[QUOTE="FallofAthens"]Am i the only one who realizes this topic is from 2007. :Pcanary7

LOL! I feel like such an idiot!

Lol, I've done that in the past as well. Used to checking the dates on the first few posts now. Apparently this new guy Spinner, didn't notice.