Smash Bros 3DSXL Bundle?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

seanhusoccer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By seanhusoccer
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hey guys! My first post so I hope I didn't put anything in the wrong place (If I did, feel free to correct me haha).

So as we approach Smash Bros 3DS's launch, I was wondering about what the bundle that comes with the game would be like? I am planning on getting one. I know that no one here probably has a ton more information than me, but I was just wondering which system (3DS, 2DS, 3DSXL) do you think the game will be bundled with, how much it will cost, when it will be released, and whether it will be widely available? Also, what ideas do you guys have for the look? I think Characters on the front and smash ball near the buttons would be the coolest. Thanks guys!

PikachuDude860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 PikachuDude860
Member since 2014 • 1810 Posts

I think that they'll have one, and it will be the "XL" model. It'll probably come with the game digitally. (or a physical copy)

I really hope they make it silver and add the Smash logo on it. Then they REALLY should do the same for Wii U. Silver console, silver Gamepad. Maybe both with the Smash logo. Matching consoles for Christmas, that would be perfect.

They both should be the same price as the other bundles are now. Or maybe have a temporary holiday price drop.

seanhusoccer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 seanhusoccer
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@pikachudude860: I hope that they aren't sold out quickly by June of next year. Really don't want them to be gone or at a ridiculous price so I can't get them.

PikachuDude860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 PikachuDude860
Member since 2014 • 1810 Posts

@seanhusoccer: I can understand that. If your worried about getting them (If they ever come out...) I'd recommend getting them at launch, or soon after. You know, just in case.

I THINK the Wind Waker Wii U bundles are still available. They came out about a year ago. So maybe the Smash Bros. bundles will still be available next year in case you can't get them this year. (If they ever come out)