wertyjoao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wertyjoao
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

hi there :D i want an opinion from someone who dont mind give it, about something, i bought an used wii u 32 gb edition with garanty, with 3 games such as mario kart 8, zombie u and legend of zelda wind waker hd for 250 euros, i want to know if that was worth the price since its an used console, but now im undecided between these two options,

1-keep this wii u

2- or sell it at the same price i bought her and wait until zelda wii u comes out and for sure nitendo will release a bundle with an wii u special edtion zelda themed and the game,and then buy the same games above since they will become cheaper until then, i would love to have a wii u with zelda theme markings . not forgeting that wii u next year should get a price cut:S

im afraid that wii u next year will cost as much the money i gave for an used console:S and regret my buy.

so i dont know what to do:S im not asking you to decide for me only to help me decide :S

thank you kindly and best regards

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

well if you need the money sell it. im sure there will be a price cut or special edition next year.

but.... if you dont need the money then why sell it? just play it now and if a special version gets announced next year then transfer all your data to the new one and sell this one.

you will not get to play splatoon, xenoblade and starfox if you wait for until zelda which wont come out till november next year...

plus....there are lots of people playing mario kart and smash right now... you can get lots of games....if you wait to next year there will be less people playing the games and maybe you wont get full lobbys all the time.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

What's the typical price of a Wii U in Euros? I know it depends on the retailers, but what do they generally go for?

Celsius765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Celsius765
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts

I wouldn't do it if I were you 2015 is gonna be a beast of a year for Nintendo if this list is any indicator http://nintendoenthusiast.com/article/wii-us-2015-going-legendary/ . Not to mention all the games that will be announced during E3

TJDMHEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TJDMHEM
Member since 2006 • 3260 Posts

you should keep your wii u.

JPala84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JPala84
Member since 2010 • 35 Posts

Definitely keep it. There are some really sweet games coming out in 2015. Nintendo products generally hold their value very well, so the option of buying it cheaper in the future may not be available.

wertyjoao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By wertyjoao
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

@trugs26: in my country a new wii u with mario kart bundle goes for 300 euros that is 373 USD and i bought for 250 euros that is 311 USD with 3 games as stated as above

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#8 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

Unless there is something wrong with your system, I'd say keep it. There are already plenty of great games available, and more are on the way next year.

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

why would you sell it? you want a ps4 or something?

I mean the wii u is a great console, has a lot of great games. I have a ps4 and want a wii u as well. I miss Nintendo exclusives. They are all so high quality.

Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Master_Of_Fools
Member since 2009 • 1651 Posts

If you have to ask...your doing it wrong...

You don't sell a Nintendo console, thats like giving away a part of your soul. Even if the only way to save a dying family member was to sell a Nintendo console, you say sorry (whoever) it was nice knowing you.