Save data during Wii Fit U 31 day trial?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Hey guys I installed the Wii Fit U 31 day trial and I like it.

So I bought a Wii Fit Meter and registered it (which basically gets me Wii Fit U for free with it).

However when doing this there was some text popping up about save data and I clicked it away before reading it. (Doh.)

And I thought it mentioned that save data created during the trial period does not carry over to the full game when the trial period ends. Is this true or am I worrying about nothing? I can't find the information on google so I was hoping someone here actually read the text and could tell me the truth.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@KungfuKitten said:

Hey guys I installed the Wii Fit U 31 day trial and I like it.

So I bought a Wii Fit Meter and registered it (which basically gets me Wii Fit U for free with it).

However when doing this there was some text popping up about save data and I clicked it away before reading it. (Doh.)

And I thought it mentioned that save data created during the trial period does not carry over to the full game when the trial period ends. Is this true or am I worrying about nothing? I can't find the information on google so I was hoping someone here actually read the text and could tell me the truth.

I'm pretty sure you are referring to the feature which allows you to transfer your save data from Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus over to Wii Fit U.

calway55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By calway55
Member since 2010 • 382 Posts

Registered my Fit Meter and took a pic. of the message knowing someone here wanted that info...here it is...Caution! Before deleting save data in Wii U System Settings, you must first reset and delete any Fit Meter registrations from Fit Meter in User Settings.