Reckon this Wii Disc will be fine at the end of the game ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

You got a second hand copy of Bayonetta 2? It's not out yet outside of Japan.

Edit: Or are you talking about Mario Galaxy 2? I guess so, but your post isn't very clear.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

@steaminpotatoes: Ah ok.

Firstly, in my opinion, SMG2 > SMG. The thing that the first one has going for it is the novelty of doing the whole "galaxy" thing first, so it has more wow factor. But in terms of level design, the sequel is better.

In terms of that smudge/scratch, I have no idea. Sorry! Looks pretty dodgy though.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

It looks like something that can be wiped off. If not I'd recommend a resurfacing. You can get it done at almost any video store. I had one 360 game get a perfect circle on it (happens when you move a 360 with a disc spinning inside) and it was bad. Really bad. 2 runs through the resurfacing and it ran like a champ. You can get it done for $3 at a video store.

darkmark91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 darkmark91
Member since 2006 • 3047 Posts

Most of the game data is stored on the inner side of the disk and expands outwards as more data is put on. I wanna say 95+% of the times data would never reach to that far of the side of the disk. So you pretty much should be fine. Plus this looks more of really heavy smudge than a scratch, so you really should not have to worry.

Grieverr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Grieverr
Member since 2002 • 2835 Posts

Did you get the game in a store? Can you return it for another, cleaner disc? It's not a big smudge so you may be ok, or.........it could be in just the right (or wrong?) place where it can make some part of the game unplayable.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

If you got it at EB games/Gamestop exchange it for another copy of Super Mario Galaxy 2. Since it is disheartening to play a game and have the console not being able to read the disc.

So get another copy if you can.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#12 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

Try wiping it off with water looks like a smudge that has been there for a while