Need Help On FF3 PLZZZ!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ArabSolja99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ArabSolja99
Member since 2006 • 1630 Posts
well, after I kill the salamander and get the jobs, should i go straight to Tokkul and Castle Hein, or should i train a little, because I got there and tried to kill hein but it was HARD. By the way my guys are: Knight, Ranger, Scholar, and White mage. So should i train a little, or should i just go straight there. Also where can i get some really good attk items (ie. antarctic wind, bomb fragment, etc), can i buy them?

ANY ADVICE ON WHAT I SHOULD DO WOULD BE GLADLY ACCEPTED

THX IN ADVANCE!!!
MrDziekuje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#2 MrDziekuje
Member since 2004 • 7730 Posts
I'd train for a little while. It helps. And I'd get a black mage if I were you. Or if you don't want two mages use a red one so you can have white and balck magic. Scholars can use black magic but not as much as red mages.
Hagfors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Hagfors
Member since 2004 • 76 Posts
ya train awhile. i would have either a red and white mage or a black and white mage, or all three. then have a knight. i recommend the white and red though. then have a knight and scholar cause you'll need the scholar big time for awhile.
gameboi_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gameboi_92
Member since 2007 • 4613 Posts
Trainings always good. Even if you don't need to...
ArabSolja99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ArabSolja99
Member since 2006 • 1630 Posts
well the thing is, i dont usually have a scholar, im only using him for Hein cuz i need to study his "weakness". Can anyone elaborate????
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
Personally I never used magic attacks, I was around level 25 or so, so I beat him easily with melee.
Hagfors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Hagfors
Member since 2004 • 76 Posts
i had my guys up to level 30 and beat him easy. just have your knight up front and everyone else in the back and heal with your white mage and use magic attacks with black mage and just study with the scholar every turn yes every turn cause that way you always know his weakness and use antarctic wind/ bomb fragments etc against him.