Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Choi2Min
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Hello!

So this is my first time here and my first topic, it's nice to meet you guys ^^

Anyways to the topic at hand, so obviously this is about Pokemon and my collection, for those who play Pokemon you may know the term ''Living Dex'' (I think that's right?), well... I'm just that. I've been collecting all sorta of Pokemon since forever and now I have ALMOST completed my collection bar a few Pokemon that I still need to collect... ><

Disclaimer: I am WELL aware with the fact that now that these games are so easily hackable and all that a ''Living Dex'' feat is not so impressive... but I can assure you that I did not hack any of these Pokemons... I am anything but Tech Savvy...

My Pokemon Collection:

Rules:

• All Pokemon must be in the standard (normal) Pokeball (Including Legendaries - UNLESS they come in another ball such as: Event Balls, Dream Balls etc.)

• All Pokemon are ordered by their 'Dex number'.

• All Pokemon are ordered by their forms types that is listed in the Pokedex. (assuming they have any).

• No Pokemon are fake, that stuff bugs me. (I only traded with my ex boyfriend and myself - between systems). Excluding the Vivillion collection, I had to use the GTS for that... such a pain T_T......

Missing Pokemon:

• 3 ''Cosplay Pikachu''.

• Zekrom (To make Black Kyurem).

• Keldeo (Normal Form)

• Event Vivillion (The ''Fancy Pattern'' Vivillion).

After those Pokemon, I will have all the Pokemon in the game including different forms and such (I am almost positive at least).

Let me know if I am missing anything guys and whether or not you can help me get my last few Pokemon that I am missing! ><

RicanV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2  Edited By RicanV  Moderator
Member since 2011 • 2624 Posts

Welcome and I hope you find the last Pokemon you need!

That's a very impressive collection of Pokemon. I wish I could help but I only every had the opportunity to play red and blue so anything past the second line of Pokemon is foreign to me (shameful I know).

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

You're nearly a pokemon master! I never really tried to catch 'em all. I find it too boring a task.

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

This is impressive. My Zekrom isn't in a regular pokeball.

Choi2Min

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Choi2Min
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

@Minishdriveby: It doesn't matter what ball Zekrom or Reshiram is in, but rather what ball Kyurem is in ^^ Seeing as my Kyurem is in a Pokeball, that would be absolutely fine!

That is if you're willing to trade ><

My friend code is: 1907 - 8483 - 8459

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Yeah, but do you have a Bidoof?

Seriously though that's pretty awesome. I don't have the same dedication as you to really collect them all.

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

Awesome!!

I'm also almost done with my 'Living Dex,' which is currently stored in the Pokemon Bank. I decided not to bother with all the different forms/gender changes, like Unown and Vivillon, since I don't have that kind of time at the moment. I'll probably consider it in a future date, but aside from those, everything else is numerical order and I'm just missing Xerneas.

Excluding those that you already listed, you're also missing Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist's 3 other sizes. They appear the same from the pixel icons in the dex, but their sizes (small, average, large and super) are noticeable in battle and it definitely affects their stats. Everything else is there and in order. :)

Unfortunately, I'm unable to help you with the others, I just traded my last extra Zekrom for the Palkia I needed. I do hope you get to achieve completion soon. Good luck!

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

Dude you're missing a Pikachu... Lol jk Welcome and enjoy your stay

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#9  Edited By Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

@choi2min said:

@Minishdriveby: It doesn't matter what ball Zekrom or Reshiram is in, but rather what ball Kyurem is in ^^ Seeing as my Kyurem is in a Pokeball, that would be absolutely fine!

That is if you're willing to trade ><

My friend code is: 1907 - 8483 - 8459

Sure why not. I'm going to eventually get another Zekrom in AS anyway; I might as well help you out.

Can I trade for the extra Diancie? Because that would be fantastic!

MY friendcode:0946-2406-0545

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

Damn, taking pokemon from their homes and stuffing hundreds of them inside a computer. Real philanthropist right here.