This topic is locked from further discussion.

PreeceWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PreeceWorld
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
It seems that MH never gets a fair shake.I hope that no one on this board judges this game by the demo or popping it in for an hour. Play these games for a few hours before counting it out. I am posting in hopes to maybe turn a few people on to the game as i was. It is now my favorite game. I cant wait till it comes out and i hope i get to play with all of you!
Avatar image for enrique_marrodz
enrique_marrodz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#2 enrique_marrodz
Member since 2003 • 2107 Posts
Not sure what are you referring to. From my point of view there was a very large and active community playing MH3 and I believe most will like to relive that experience with the enhancements of MH3U. I'll be there for sure! Regards
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
[QUOTE="enrique_marrodz"]Not sure what are you referring to. From my point of view there was a very large and active community playing MH3 and I believe most will like to relive that experience with the enhancements of MH3U. I'll be there for sure! Regards

i think he's talking about how noob-unfriendly the demos are, which is giving a lot of people the wrong impression of the game.
Tonindo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Tonindo
Member since 2006 • 563 Posts

I've always wanted to start playing Monter Hunter seriously, but I just can't get into it. Another reason is that it seems like the games are very time consuming, and I don't have much time to play.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

People are starved on Nintendo systems for anything JRPG like and that's why the Wii U version while looking and playing like complete crap is getting so much talk.

People WOULD choose a better version if they could, instead they're stuck with a very badly done port of the Wii version.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

People are starved on Nintendo systems for anything JRPG like and that's why the Wii U version while looking and playing like complete crap is getting so much talk.

People WOULD choose a better version if they could, instead they're stuck with a very badly done port of the Wii version.

Jaysonguy
Hey, did you know that they are patching it to allow cross region play and off tv play (Like it should've been in the first place)? Now all that I'm waiting for is a patch to readd WiiMote controls and I'll be happy.
Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Master_Of_Fools
Member since 2009 • 1651 Posts

Jaysonguy

Been a few weeks since I was last on the site. Good to see things haven't changed. You're still trolling.

Avatar image for QuebecSuperstar
QuebecSuperstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 QuebecSuperstar
Member since 2006 • 4178 Posts

I never played a Monster Hunter game before but I tried the demo and found it quite fun. Is there anything else to do besides searching for and killing the "boss monsters"?

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

I never played a Monster Hunter game before but I tried the demo and found it quite fun. Is there anything else to do besides searching for and killing the "boss monsters"?

QuebecSuperstar

After killing everything and forging all the weapons I wanted, I spend most of my time making and improving my armor sets. There's a ton of armor customization in Monster Hunter and I feel like showing off my brand new set, with awesome skills and a new strategy, is what motivates me to continue playing the game.

J_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 J_Ford
Member since 2003 • 2246 Posts

Jaysonguy

Agreed, the Wii version was watered down, it was technically and advanced demo of the demo that was released at gamestop. But it was far from crap.

Compared to all other MH games, the WiiU version is supposed to have the most content, ever.

And I know you were one of the people who was big on Nintendo going HD, now that they have it what else do you really have to complain about? Have you even tried the demo yet? You can tell there's a noticable difference in how the game looks, MH has never looked so good. And it certainly doesn't play like crap. I've tried out most of the weapon types and there's been some changes with the controls for a few of the weapons. But hunting monsters feels better then ever now.

You should seriously do some research before you decide to post in every MH thread people make here. Actually make some decent points about why you think MH3U is such a terrible game and I'd be more inclined to believe you, as I'm sure everyone else would.

I just think people actually need to play a game before they go and crap on every thread that's involved with it.