Lucasarts snubs the Wii!?!?!?!?

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OPbarfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 OPbarfer
Member since 2006 • 202 Posts

Now this one puzzles me as much as it infuriates me.  It seems Wii're not getting Star Wars: Force Unleashed.  They do say on their website that the game is coming to "next generation platforms", whatever that means.  Do they consider the Wii a next gen platform?  I hope so, but it doens't seem that way.

What's the deal with this one?  Lucasarts has had a steady relationship with Nintendo over the years and the title IS coming to the DS, so if they don't do one for the Wii it'll be a real shame.

And COME ON, it's Star Wars, it's the Wii, it's a match made in freakin' heaven!  I don't think even the most ardent PS3/360 fanboys can deny the inherent ultra-coolness in using motion sensing for lightsaber combat.  This just doesn't make any sense.

-Zills-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 -Zills-
Member since 2006 • 482 Posts

Now this one puzzles me as much as it infuriates me.  It seems Wii're not getting Star Wars: Force Unleashed.  They do say on their website that the game is coming to "next generation platforms", whatever that means.  Do they consider the Wii a next gen platform?  I hope so, but it doens't seem that way.

What's the deal with this one?  Lucasarts has had a steady relationship with Nintendo over the years and the title IS coming to the DS, so if they don't do one for the Wii it'll be a real shame.

And COME ON, it's Star Wars, it's the Wii, it's a match made in freakin' heaven!  I don't think even the most ardent PS3/360 fanboys can deny the inherent ultra-coolness in using motion sensing for lightsaber combat.  This just doesn't make any sense.

OPbarfer

Yes Wii is a next generation platform FOR THE LAST TIME!

coonana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 coonana
Member since 2003 • 5909 Posts

OPbarfer

It probabaly is coming to the Wii there is just more "red tape" so they have not officially anounced it yet. If it is coming to the PSP and DS it will probably come. Just let this complaint be heard and Lucas Arts will note it.

Can-o-Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Can-o-Mark
Member since 2005 • 3844 Posts
they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...ChipmunkDeluxe

Wasnt the game also announced for PS2?
merch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#6 merch
Member since 2005 • 4235 Posts
[QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...Can-o-Mark

no and the wii has phisics enough to support that game and the graphics aint that bad look a smg or mp3
ChipmunkDeluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ChipmunkDeluxe
Member since 2006 • 3213 Posts
[QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...merch

no and the wii has phisics enough to support that game and the graphics aint that bad look a smg or mp3

those arent even out yet...we have seen screenshots...and thats it... and you cant possible try to say the wii is capable of graphics that 360 and ps3 are capable of doing.. and just to clear something up for the mods...i own a Wii...so im not trolling...i got suspended a week for "flaming" the wii by saying all the games out now suck....
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts
[QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...

Not true at all
I suggest you learn more about the topic before you post again about it.
ChipmunkDeluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ChipmunkDeluxe
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...

Not true at all

its very true...
coonana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 coonana

[QUOTE="merch"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...ChipmunkDeluxe

those arent even out yet...we have seen screenshots...and thats it... and you cant possible try to say the wii is capable of graphics that 360 and ps3 are capable of doing.. and just to clear something up for the mods...i own a Wii...so im not trolling...i got suspended a week for "flaming" the wii by saying all the games out now suck....

Well it is not true. The Wii already has more games to play than 360.

Also dont worry it looks almost inevitable that it will be on Wii. Just spread it around hopefully Lucas Arts will notice.

overfeind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 overfeind
Member since 2004 • 2984 Posts
[QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...

Not true at all

its very true...

Because he says so :lol:
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 c0mplex
Member since 2002 • 15382 Posts
[QUOTE="OPbarfer"]

Now this one puzzles me as much as it infuriates me. It seems Wii're not getting Star Wars: Force Unleashed. They do say on their website that the game is coming to "next generation platforms", whatever that means. Do they consider the Wii a next gen platform? I hope so, but it doens't seem that way.

What's the deal with this one? Lucasarts has had a steady relationship with Nintendo over the years and the title IS coming to the DS, so if they don't do one for the Wii it'll be a real shame.

And COME ON, it's Star Wars, it's the Wii, it's a match made in freakin' heaven! I don't think even the most ardent PS3/360 fanboys can deny the inherent ultra-coolness in using motion sensing for lightsaber combat. This just doesn't make any sense.

-Zills-

no its not. even Nintendo says its not a next-gen console. :|
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts
[QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...

Not true at all

its very true...

No not even close, I already broke down all of the specs for the Wii and how they're used
If you fail to understand the Wii console and it's abilities that's fine
To say that your incorrect assessment is fact?
Nope, sorry, can't be having that around here
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 c0mplex

Not true at all

its very true...

how does a huge storyline and in-depth characters tie in with system power? and you should just change "great" (since its meaning can change from individual to individual) to "next-gen". then its true.
coonana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 coonana
[QUOTE="-Zills-"][QUOTE="OPbarfer"]

Now this one puzzles me as much as it infuriates me. It seems Wii're not getting Star Wars: Force Unleashed. They do say on their website that the game is coming to "next generation platforms", whatever that means. Do they consider the Wii a next gen platform? I hope so, but it doens't seem that way.

What's the deal with this one? Lucasarts has had a steady relationship with Nintendo over the years and the title IS coming to the DS, so if they don't do one for the Wii it'll be a real shame.

And COME ON, it's Star Wars, it's the Wii, it's a match made in freakin' heaven! I don't think even the most ardent PS3/360 fanboys can deny the inherent ultra-coolness in using motion sensing for lightsaber combat. This just doesn't make any sense.

c0mplex

no its not. even Nintendo says its not a next-gen console. :|

Uhh it said its new-gen which was only used to insult the the other consoles for its repetitive nature. It is very next gen.

Wii can easily handle 360 games even if it is downgraded. You will really see this when thye startusing the Unity Engine that everyone was too lazy to use at launch.

Synchro456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Synchro456
Member since 2005 • 8359 Posts
[QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...

So yr saying the DS, PSP, and PS2 can handle it? Cause last time I checked Star Wars was also going on those systems. Honestly I think the Wii is getting an a exclusive star wars game. But I think I might get this game for the DS :D.
ChipmunkDeluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ChipmunkDeluxe
[QUOTE="c0mplex"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...

Not true at all

its very true...

how does a huge storyline and in-depth characters tie in with system power? and you should just change "great" (since its meaning can change from individual to individual) to "next-gen". then its true.

huge story lines and in depth characters dont really tie in at all with system power...i just threw them in to make my list look longer so it looks like im making a very good point.... it must do something though...it takes up more space that could be used to focus on graphics i guess...but then that would be the same for 360...so never mind...
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 c0mplex
Uhh it said its new-gen which was only used to insult the the other consoles for its repetitive nature. It is very next gen.

Wii can easily handle 360 games even if it is downgraded. You will really see this when thye startusing the Unity Engine that everyone was too lazy to use at launch.coonana

yea... i'll wait for the Unity engine. for now... i will rightly call it new-gen and deny that it is a next-gen console.

merch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#19 merch
Member since 2005 • 4235 Posts
hey fool they already have beta movies and its gameplay on ign for super mario galaxy and metroid 3 watch them and be amazed. you havent watched the if you say there arnt any videos. smg phisics are nice also project hammer runs the whole game on phisics and i never said anythin about wii s graphics matching ps3 and 360, i said they look great.
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 c0mplex
[QUOTE="Synchro456"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...

So yr saying the DS, PSP, and PS2 can handle it? Cause last time I checked Star Wars was also going on those systems. Honestly I think the Wii is getting an a exclusive star wars game. But I think I might get this game for the DS :D.

there is definitely going to be a Wii Star Wars exclusive. no way would you include the PS3 for making a Star Wars game, considering its low userbase, and then snub the Wii.
AsadMahdi59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 AsadMahdi59
Member since 2005 • 7226 Posts
it'll probably be an exclusive. i want one based on 1 2 and 3. hell they should put all six movies in it.
DriftRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DriftRS
Member since 2004 • 3491 Posts

they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...ChipmunkDeluxe

And your a trolling fool and shall be reported, saying the Wii can't handle storylines??? I mean wtf, your obviously trolling. Also, physics doesn't require a fast anything, it's friggin physics, same with AI. Unless your emulating cloth or water physics it aint an issue, even cloth physics, could be done ez on the PS2. AI is a null issue, I can program good AI on an old pentium 2 no problem, won't have all the snazy graphics, but it could handle AI fine to the same level of many current games. Saying the Wii can't handle good AI is just dumb.

As for great animation, I mean wtf, do you even know what animation involves? they're just frames, you really shouldn't comment on things you don't understand. Huge world? Thats a storage issue, Zelda had a friggin huge world, a DVD is fine for storing huge worlds. Interactivness? again wtf, interactivness is generally CPU based, I mean come on, the CPU can handle all the door opening, button pressing, jar pushing or whatever the hell you want. I really don't even get what u mean by interactivness, but if it's the same as your other points, you probably don't get it yourself huh.

Synchro456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Synchro456
Member since 2005 • 8359 Posts
[QUOTE="c0mplex"][QUOTE="Synchro456"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...

there is definitely going to be a Wii Star Wars exclusive. no way would you include the PS3 for making a Star Wars game, considering its low userbase, and then snub the Wii.

I just hope they can just tell us already they are working on a star wars game. But the new one sounds awsome playing as Dark Vadar's aprentince and finishing off the Jedi's. But I hope we can get a Wii star wars game since I think it will fit perfectly with the Wii formula.
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11932 Posts
they'll announce a seperate game with light sabers for the wii
Hyper-Chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Hyper-Chicken
Member since 2007 • 1348 Posts

*cough*Troll*cough*
foola12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 foola12
Member since 2005 • 2242 Posts
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...ChipmunkDeluxe

Not true at all

its very true...

the part that you ignorant or that part or that you are jeleous because you don't have a wii.
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 c0mplex

[QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...DriftRS

And your a trolling fool and shall be reported, saying the Wii can't handle storylines??? I mean wtf, your obviously trolling. Also, physics doesn't require a fast anything, it's friggin physics, same with AI. Unless your emulating cloth.water physics it aint an issue, even cloth physics, could be done ez on the PS2. AI is a null issue, I can program good AI on an old pentium 2 no problem, won't have all the snazy graphics, but it could handle AI fine to the same level of many current games. Saying the Wii can't handle good AI is just dumb.

As for great animation, I mean wtf, do you even know what animation involves? they're just frames, you really shouldn't comment on things you don't understand. Huge world? Thats a storage issue, Zelda had a friggin huge world, a DVD is fine for storing huge worlds. Interactivness? again wtf, interactivness is generally CPU based, I mean come on, the CPU can handle all the door opening, button pressing, jar pushing or whatever the hell you want. I really don't even get what u mean by interactivness, but if it's the same as your other points, you probably don't get it yourself huh.

- physics does not need any power to process its calculations? so i guess the physics chips found in gaming rigs now-a-days are just a piece of plastic... - AI does not need any power to process its calculations either? amazing... so i guess the AI found in Ninja Gaiden, Halo, Rainbow Six, and Gears of War can easily be done on the DS...
RyanWare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 RyanWare
Member since 2002 • 12113 Posts

Jeez everyone getting in a tizzy. The Wii can't handle the same games as 360 and PS3. They are in another league. That is a FACT. So, Wii cannot handle the same Force Unleashed that will be on 360/PS3. If it does make its way to the Wii, it will look (and play) very differently than the other versions. LucasArts may just make an entirely different game as a result.

ChipmunkDeluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ChipmunkDeluxe
This is the game we are all arguing about right???

Watch this....Demonstration of Engine Used in Star Wars

after watching that...try to say the Wii is perfectly capable of handling that.....

that is the reason it is not coming for the Wii....if after seeing that and you still cant comprehend why its not for the Wii...then you are a blind fanboy...
Hyper-Chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Hyper-Chicken
Chipmunk, stop your trolling and GTFO.
ChipmunkDeluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ChipmunkDeluxe
Chipmunk, stop your trolling and GTFO.Hyper-Chicken
its not trolling....i said the exact reason and everybody got all defensive....now im being called a troll...
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts

[QUOTE="merch"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...ChipmunkDeluxe

I guess the in-game videos dont count for anything

bigmouthkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#34 bigmouthkid
Member since 2006 • 3425 Posts
I couldn't care what Lucas arts says. I always thought that the Star Wars games sucked. So that's no skin off my bones.
deathxxshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deathxxshark
Member since 2006 • 541 Posts
if lucasarts doesnt make any star wars game for the wii, i will be really pissed. wii exclusive or not i want a star wars game for wii!
Avatar image for xxxxrefusedxxxx
xxxxrefusedxxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 xxxxrefusedxxxx
Member since 2005 • 356 Posts
Wii cannot handle this game as-is. Lucasarts may port a watered-down version of it to the Wii, or possibly develop a new title altogether, but if you think the Wii can handle the same games as PS3 and 360 you're really kidding yourselves.
Hyper-Chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Hyper-Chicken
[QUOTE="Hyper-Chicken"]Chipmunk, stop your trolling and GTFO.ChipmunkDeluxe
its not trolling....i said the exact reason and everybody got all defensive....now im being called a troll...

Sooo... to your logic, coming into the wii boards, and constantly bashing it is not trolling? WOW.
ChipmunkDeluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ChipmunkDeluxe
if lucasarts doesnt make any star wars game for the wii, i will be really pissed. wii exclusive or not i want a star wars game for wii!deathxxshark

Well it doesnt mean much but theres this...

Star Wars to Wii?

there will be one...just not the one mentioned by the OP.....

ChipmunkDeluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ChipmunkDeluxe
[QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"][QUOTE="Hyper-Chicken"]Chipmunk, stop your trolling and GTFO.Hyper-Chicken

Sooo... to your logic, coming into the wii boards, and constantly bashing it is not trolling? WOW.

its not bashing...i said Wii isnt capable of what ps3 and 360 can do..thats why the game isnt coming out... thats not trolling or bashing...its the truth.... find me one post thats flat out bashing and i wont post in this thread or on this entire Wii board anymore..
Hyper-Chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Hyper-Chicken

That is flat out trolling, saying the wii cant have interactivness, a story, in-depth characters or A.I. is completley bashing the wii. I know it can't have the graphics of the ps3/360, but it can have the things I listed.
ChipmunkDeluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ChipmunkDeluxe
[QUOTE="Hyper-Chicken"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...

That is flat out trolling, saying the wii cant have interactivness, a story, in-depth characters or A.I. is completley bashing the wii. I know it can't have the graphics of the ps3/360, but it can have the things I listed.

what i meant was..it cant handle the level they are trying to make the game...they can handle a good amount of each...but with the 360 and ps3 they are trying to max it out...get it as best as possible.....and the best as possible on a 360 or a ps3....is A LOT more than the best capable by the Wii..... and you know im right...
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Dark_Knight6

[QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...Hyper-Chicken

You forgot to mention the huge worlds.  Twilight Princess has a pretty big world and that fits on a dvd, hell, it even fits on the 1.5 gig gamecube disc

Hyper-Chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Hyper-Chicken
[QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"][QUOTE="Hyper-Chicken"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...

what i meant was..it cant handle the level they are trying to make the game...they can handle a good amount of each...but with the 360 and ps3 they are trying to max it out...get it as best as possible.....and the best as possible on a 360 or a ps3....is A LOT more than the best capable by the Wii..... and you know im right...

That didn't help you, So according to you, since the wii has inferior graphics, It is automaticly unable to have a story, or good characters. :|
silent_seaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#44 silent_seaxx
Member since 2006 • 1322 Posts
[QUOTE="Synchro456"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...

It would be smart for Wii to get their own game.. sprout some more popularity.
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 c0mplex

[QUOTE="Hyper-Chicken"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...Dark_Knight6

You forgot to mention the huge worlds. Twilight Princess has a pretty big world and that fits on a dvd, hell, it even fits on the 1.5 gig gamecube disc

all the large fields that TP has are nothing more than barren fields with enemies who's singular AI command is "get close and attack."
davis_amw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 davis_amw
Member since 2004 • 417 Posts

The mods on this site are totally insane.
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Dark_Knight6
[QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

[QUOTE="Hyper-Chicken"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...c0mplex

You forgot to mention the huge worlds. Twilight Princess has a pretty big world and that fits on a dvd, hell, it even fits on the 1.5 gig gamecube disc

all the large fields that TP has are nothing more than barren fields with enemies who's singular AI command is "get close and attack."

none the less, its a big world, which according to chipmunkdeluxe, the wii cant handle.  Along with in-depth characters and a story

ChipmunkDeluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ChipmunkDeluxe
[QUOTE="c0mplex"][QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

[QUOTE="Hyper-Chicken"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]they are going for great graphics, great animation, great physics, huge world, tons of interactiveness, huge storyline, tons of in-depth characters, and good A.I Wii cant handle any of those things...Dark_Knight6

none the less, its a big world, which according to chipmunkdeluxe, the wii cant handle. Along with in-depth characters and a story

if you read anything i said before...i said i threw in the characters and story line to make my list longer and make my point look better if you didnt actually read it...
coonana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 coonana

The Wii ia next gen. It may not be able to handle the level of physics that 360 can, but physics depends heavily on the dev not the hardware so the game could still have beautiful physics. Besides what they have shown for the new for the new physics will be "OPTIMIZED" so it wont be as good as that.

If this game is coming out on weaker systems it will definitely come to WIi they may just have to officially anounce it. Also Wii is getting an exclusive Star Wars game.