- Member Since: March 9, 2013
- Posts: 40
- Member Since: November 15, 2006
- Posts: 2333
- Member Since: August 10, 2004
- Posts: 29660
- Member Since: September 2, 2005
- Posts: 7393
- Member Since: December 15, 2004
- Posts: 6540
I haven't played Yoshi but Kirby was a pretty good game. In terms of the singleplayer I feel like it showed its hand right at the beginning of the game and then does little new throughout.
The amount of collectables in the game is a nice touch though. Had me interested in finding more keychains.
- GameSpot Moderator
- Member Since: January 13, 2006
- Posts: 10797
I haven't played Yoshi's New Island either. However, I can attest that Kirby Triple Deluxe is a fantastic game.
There is no other 3DS game that uses the 3-D visuals as well as it does. The levels are very creative and there is a ton to collect. Besides, there is also Kirby Fighters, which is incredibly addictive.
- Member Since: August 27, 2009
- Posts: 1352
- Member Since: March 31, 2005
- Posts: 43272
- Member Since: July 22, 2014
- Posts: 301
- Member Since: July 8, 2006
- Posts: 115
- Member Since: November 17, 2004
- Posts: 5476
- Member Since: March 14, 2004
- Posts: 16612
I'll be getting Kirby
Even though I love the 2D Yoshi platformers, I have zero interest in getting the new one. The artstyle makes the game look worse than the SNES and DS ones, and I read in reviews the gameplay wasn't very good either.
Such a shame, because this game was done by the same team that did the great DS Yoshi game.