Is SSX multiplayer racing or tricks?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GarageGamer02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GarageGamer02
Member since 2006 • 347 Posts
Or is it both with others as well?
PhilliesPhan02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 PhilliesPhan02
Member since 2006 • 184 Posts
How are we supposed to know. The game isnt even out yet.
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 c0mplex
Member since 2002 • 15382 Posts
i believe its both... there is a racing section and a trick section. i definitely know that there is a trick section... and i know that the game allows you to use the "energy" that is measured in the Uber Bar to boost, so i'm assuming that there is a racing section also.
GarageGamer02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GarageGamer02
[QUOTE="c0mplex"]i believe its both... there is a racing section and a trick section. i definitely know that there is a trick section... and i know that the game allows you to use the "energy" that is measured in the Uber Bar to boost, so i'm assuming that there is a racing section also.

or the boost could be just for spped off of ramps, i don't know
chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts

IGN Wii: Does the game make use of Mii profiles or WiiConnect24, for instance?

Eric: Unfortunately, online gameplay for Wii still hasn't been released, so, there won't be any online gameplay, nor will there be any WiiConnect24. However we do have two different types of offline multiplayer modes: a two-player split screen and a turn-based "hot seat" for 1-4 players.

IGN Wii: Will we still cruise down 20 minute runs by the end of the game, or go head-to-head in multiplayer?

Eric: You can do both! The best thing about SSX is it's your choice as to how you want to play the game. If you just want to free ride - you can do that, if you want to race head-to-head - you can do that too! SSX Blur has a variety of different modes that include Big Air, Slopestyle and Race Mode.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/764/764416p1.html

This is all you need to know for the multiplayer mode.

GarageGamer02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GarageGamer02

IGN Wii: Does the game make use of Mii profiles or WiiConnect24, for instance?

Eric: Unfortunately, online gameplay for Wii still hasn't been released, so, there won't be any online gameplay, nor will there be any WiiConnect24. However we do have two different types of offline multiplayer modes: a two-player split screen and a turn-based "hot seat" for 1-4 players.

IGN Wii: Will we still cruise down 20 minute runs by the end of the game, or go head-to-head in multiplayer?

Eric: You can do both! The best thing about SSX is it's your choice as to how you want to play the game. If you just want to free ride - you can do that, if you want to race head-to-head - you can do that too! SSX Blur has a variety of different modes that include Big Air, Slopestyle and Race Mode.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/764/764416p1.html

This is all you need to know for the multiplayer mode.

chris3116
what is the difference between the three
bigmouthkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#7 bigmouthkid
Member since 2006 • 3425 Posts
It should be both. That's how all the SSX games had always been.
Kojo222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Kojo222
Member since 2005 • 1301 Posts
well, I don't know what they mean by turn based, but the rest seems pretty simple: Multiplayer- more than one player. 20min runs- you can go down the whole mountain in one run, which'll probably take 20 minutes Head to head- just means you can do multiplayer 20 minute runs This version of SSX is going to have the same format as the last two: One mountain/ three peaks/ multiple tracks for each one, which carry different modes like Big Air(high-alt. tricks), Slopestyle(tricks), and Race Mode(self-explanatory)