This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Shattered-dream
Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

User Lists: 0

#1 Shattered-dream
Member since 2012 • 729 Posts
Or does the 3ds seem like a waste of money? I bought one , and never use it? They only have 2 good games in 2 years come on Nintendo!
OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
It's just you.
spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

Or does the 3ds seem like a waste of money? I bought one , and never use it? They only have 2 good games in 2 years come on Nintendo!Shattered-dream

It's just you, there are a ton of great games on the 3DS, and a lot of promising one coming for it:

• Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
  • Crashmo (eShop)
  • Dillon's Rolling Western (eShop)
  • Dragon Quest VII
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
  • Heroes of Ruin
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
  • Mario Kart 7
  • Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
  • Mighty Switch Force (eShop)
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  • Monster Hunter 4
  • Mutant Mudds (eShop)
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  • Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
  • Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney
  • Pushmo (eShop)
  • Resident Evil: Revelations
  • Rhythm Hunter: HarmoKnight (eShop)
  • Rhythm Thief & the Emperors Treasure
  • Scribblenauts Unlimited
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • Super Smash BrosIV
  • Tales of the Abyss
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
  • Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

Is there really nothing in that list that interests you? There probably be more new stuff announced at E3 this year too.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
there are only like 5-7 games worth playing..and in 2 years...thats kinda sad
spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

there are only like 5-7 games worth playing..and in 2 years...thats kinda sadcampzor
Even if that was true it's still more than the PS3 and Vita in there lifetimes combined.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts

[QUOTE="campzor"]there are only like 5-7 games worth playing..and in 2 years...thats kinda sadspike6958

Even if that was true it's still more than the PS3 and Vita in there lifetimes combined.

yeeee...no.
MrNuttyboh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MrNuttyboh
Member since 2008 • 137 Posts

Or does the 3ds seem like a waste of money? I bought one , and never use it? They only have 2 good games in 2 years come on Nintendo!Shattered-dream

LOL then sell it?

Mario 3d Land /Mario Kart 7/ Kid Icarus/ Paper Mario/ New Super Mario Bros 2.

There's more too.. MGS Snake Eater and Resident Evil Revelations.

I'm not so hot in math but even I think thats more that 2 good games

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

You're a man aren't you?

Act like one

The idea that you bought something having no idea what it did is pathetic, what's worse is that you're unable to do any research afterward too?

I mean it's one thing to stay prone beforehand but even after you own it you're still asking for handouts?

Sad, so very sad

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

It's jusst you. While it started pretty lame, it now has a lot of fantastic games

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Raf60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Raf60
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
You can always play ds games on it.
Vickman178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Vickman178
Member since 2011 • 866 Posts

This is a useless thread.

bigbeebis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 bigbeebis
Member since 2007 • 705 Posts
A lot of bias on this thread. Empty criticism, no grounding for praise or derogation.
Drekker2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Drekker2008
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

Depends on what games you like, I personally haven't touched it in a while. I was interested in a lot of games (Kid Icarus, Kingdom Hearts, All the Marios, Metal Gear, Resident Evil), but only 2 games have been worth it Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars and Mario Kart. If I knew how much fun I would have with it a year ago I would not have bought it, I would have got a ds instead...the only games I've played on it for a long time. Mario 3d land pretty much killed any interest in Mario games.

elchiquilin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 elchiquilin
Member since 2005 • 1318 Posts
As a gamer who has no particular preference over any platform I can say that the 3DS has a more varied library than the other available option, some may argue that ios as a wider variety, true to that, but most of ios's library (and this is coming from a big time apple fan) is composed by 5 minute time breakers, sure there are thousands of games, not many as deep as most of the 3ds's library. Let alone you also have access to the vast DS library, your argument seems trollish to me, or at least biased. And yep, I am planning to buy a vita once the price drops, in the mean time I still enjoy the games available to me, I own 10 3DS games and 50 DS games, all of them bought since I got my 3DS last year. Nintendo is still riding the portable thunder, this is a practically new console, that's not even close to half it's lifespan, many many great games will come.
MrNuttyboh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MrNuttyboh
Member since 2008 • 137 Posts

As a gamer who has no particular preference over any platform I can say that the 3DS has a more varied library than the other available option, some may argue that ios as a wider variety, true to that, but most of ios's library (and this is coming from a big time apple fan) is composed by 5 minute time breakers, sure there are thousands of games, not many as deep as most of the 3ds's library. Let alone you also have access to the vast DS library, your argument seems trollish to me, or at least biased. And yep, I am planning to buy a vita once the price drops, in the mean time I still enjoy the games available to me, I own 10 3DS games and 50 DS games, all of them bought since I got my 3DS last year. Nintendo is still riding the portable thunder, this is a practically new console, that's not even close to half it's lifespan, many many great games will come. elchiquilin

Yeah I have more DS games than 3DS games... I play it more than my console systems lol

WWIAB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 WWIAB
Member since 2006 • 4352 Posts
Troll Move along folks
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

Troll Move along folksWWIAB

more like..

Idiot

move along folks..

Aero5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#19 Aero5555
Member since 2006 • 1333 Posts

This thread is bait for trolling. Nothing more nothing less. I advise anyone taking it seriously to stop feeding the troll.

Aero5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#20 Aero5555
Member since 2006 • 1333 Posts

[QUOTE="WWIAB"]Troll Move along folksKBFloYd

more like..

Idiot

move along folks..

He's just a kid who wants some lulz (Google that). Idiot isn't a word I'd describe him with. Douche? Maybe.

elchiquilin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 elchiquilin
Member since 2005 • 1318 Posts

[QUOTE="elchiquilin"]As a gamer who has no particular preference over any platform I can say that the 3DS has a more varied library than the other available option, some may argue that ios as a wider variety, true to that, but most of ios's library (and this is coming from a big time apple fan) is composed by 5 minute time breakers, sure there are thousands of games, not many as deep as most of the 3ds's library. Let alone you also have access to the vast DS library, your argument seems trollish to me, or at least biased. And yep, I am planning to buy a vita once the price drops, in the mean time I still enjoy the games available to me, I own 10 3DS games and 50 DS games, all of them bought since I got my 3DS last year. Nintendo is still riding the portable thunder, this is a practically new console, that's not even close to half it's lifespan, many many great games will come. MrNuttyboh

Yeah I have more DS games than 3DS games... I play it more than my console systems lol

Yes, Its awesome that many great ds games are super cheap, specially on stores where people do trade ins, last month I got: The World ends with you, all the phoenix wright games and both mario rpgs for merely 70 bucks. And I really cant wait to see what the DEVs will bring us down the road. I totally skipped the DS generation on portables, not gonna make the same mistake twice in the generations to come