Interesting Indie Games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (8285 posts) -

...But they do have a strong Indie development scene, with 120+ games in the works

Here are some that interest me

Beatbuddy: Tales of the Guardian

Scram Kitty and his Buddy on Rails

Cryamore

A Hat in Time

Shantae: Half Genie Hero

Shovel Knight

Mighty No. 9

There are a lot I would like to play, yes there are some that are multi-platform for the PS4, Xbone, and PC, but there are still a lot of neat games coming in and Nintendo has done a great job building up the Indie development relations, heck I expect them to keep supporting them next gen as well.

#2 Posted by KBFloYd (12198 posts) -

mighty 9 isnt coming out until 2015...

hat in time looks awesome but wiiu isnt 100% confirmed yet... id definitely get this one though..

#3 Edited by KBFloYd (12198 posts) -
#4 Edited by Chozofication (2491 posts) -

I'm looking forward to 2 : The unlikely legend of Rusty pup and Fast racing Neo. Fast racing neo could be great, seems like a lot of effort is going into it based on how much time it's taking. Supposedly it's going to have some fantastic graphics, and hopefully the gameplay will be meaty too.

And Rusty pup is being made by Chris Seavor's team Gory detail, 'nuff said. :)

#5 Posted by Ovirew (6121 posts) -

I could probably list some games on the eshop that look interesting, or that I've enjoyed in the past. It's unfortunate because it can be difficult to find a lot of games on the eShop unless you're already aware they exist, or they're heavily promoted.

#6 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (8285 posts) -

@Ovirew said:

I could probably list some games on the eshop that look interesting, or that I've enjoyed in the past. It's unfortunate because it can be difficult to find a lot of games on the eShop unless you're already aware they exist, or they're heavily promoted.

Do it! I'd like to know other interesting games that I may have listed. Indie games on the Wii U are increasing and its hard to track them all.

#7 Posted by Superzone (3713 posts) -

Definitely stoked for Shovel Knight.

#8 Posted by _HazBro_ (124 posts) -

I can't wait for Shovel Knight, but I'm still undecided if I want it on the 3DS or Wii U. Same goes for Mighty No.9.

#9 Edited by voljin1987 (621 posts) -

I thought I heard of Steamworld Dig 2 for the 3ds.. and does Child of Light count?

#10 Edited by nini200 (8839 posts) -

Only ones I'm looking forward to are Cryamore, Child of Light and Q.U.B.E. (But only if WiiMote and Nunchuck are supported as it'd be perfect for this game).

#11 Posted by outworld222 (2107 posts) -

Can't wait for Shovel Knights either. Mighty Number 9 looks interesting as well.