I prefer games with some workout needed :)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by chuamishael (1411 posts) -
Just like wii sports and Rayman,

I have Zelda, but Zelda is too relexing, I can play it lying on the ground.
he he. I don't mind relaxing though.

but I don't why every time I hold my wii remote, I'm expecting to move my arms a lot
more than usually I just move my mouse and fingers.

I wonder if you guys have the same feeling that you want to use your wii remote to
the fullest.  I haven't got wario ware, but it sounds fun. :)
#2 Posted by Vextroid (464 posts) -

The Upcoming title Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party is going to be what ur looking for.

Dance Mat, Wiimote, Nunchuk Oh my :)

#3 Posted by him42 (6811 posts) -

The Upcoming title Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party is going to be what ur looking for.

Vextroid

yeah, you should be all set with DDR

#4 Posted by KungfuKitten (20785 posts) -
[QUOTE="Vextroid"]

HIM42

yeah, you should be all set with DDR

It might help people who are sometimes depressed.
#5 Posted by RMANPOWER (2734 posts) -
I can't wait for this one to come out.
#6 Posted by Boba_Fett_3710 (8783 posts) -
I can't wait for this one to come out. RMANPOWER
Has it yet been confirmed that it will use a Gamecube compatible dancepad? I still have the one from DDR with Mario and a 3rd party one for Gamecube.
#7 Posted by T3H_1337_N1NJ4 (2077 posts) -
[QUOTE="RMANPOWER"]I can't wait for this one to come out. Boba_Fett_3710
Has it yet been confirmed that it will use a Gamecube compatible dancepad? I still have the one from DDR with Mario and a 3rd party one for Gamecube.

Yup you can even use Mario Mix one :D Get Warioware! It'll keep you moving! Oh and if your a newb to DDR like me, and are interested, buy Mario Mix!
#8 Posted by KingKoop (4269 posts) -

Wii Play + Wii Remote = :D

#9 Posted by danneswegman (12937 posts) -
i must say i really like Wii sports. Love the tennis part the most
#10 Posted by SAmariochamp (1887 posts) -
hmm cant wait for ddr hottest party, better have some really good ten footers though, otherwise if its anything like mario mix i wont get it, nothing on that game was even remotly challenging.
#11 Posted by T3H_1337_N1NJ4 (2077 posts) -
hmm cant wait for ddr hottest party, better have some really good ten footers though, otherwise if its anything like mario mix i wont get it, nothing on that game was even remotly challenging.SAmariochamp
I bought the game four days ago... Isn't Bowser song super hard difficult? I never played a DDR game in my life, so I'm a total noob >_> But I can't even finish Bowsers Song in very hard...