I got an extra Majoras Mask LE! What should I do with it?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Noj_Leakim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Noj_Leakim
Member since 2004 • 459 Posts

So when they went live on Best Buy I placed an order almost immediatly. About a minute later I realized I had a gift card that would pay for pretty much the whole thing and tried to update the payment. It didnt work so I placed a new order with the gift card and canceled the old one. Turns out the cancellation didnt go through and now I have 2 haha. That unexpected 53 dollar charge wasnt the best though

My first instinct is to just keep it NiB while I open the other. My second is to sell it on ebay. All the things Nintendo released this weekend put a serious dent in my wallet and this would help with that, but I dont want to feel like a no good scalper. Any suggestions on what I should do?

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

be a scalper, who cares

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3  Edited By spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

Sell it. Let someone who actually wants it give it a home. Also IMO, you're only a scalper if you put it up for more than the original amount. So if you put it up for say $50 just to cover your losses and it goes up from there, then that's on the people who bid, not you.

gcfreak898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 gcfreak898
Member since 2003 • 2031 Posts

Throw it on eBay and make some money. Or put it on Craig's list and pack some heat just in case someone tries to mug you for it.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#5 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

If you have an extra, I encourage you to sell it. The number of preorders available for the Limited Edition were extremely low and there are folks out there who would like to have it to enjoy. Some of those, like myself, didn't know about the limited edition til it was too late.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

Wait a long time, then when they are rare nib, sell it.