How to get Lucario in Pokemon Platinum?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Handheld_Dude91
Handheld_Dude91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Handheld_Dude91
Member since 2005 • 1184 Posts

Sorry to ask, but how can I obtain Lucario in Pokemon Platinum?

Thanks.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

You go to Iron island and meet up witha person name Riley.

lucifer3999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 lucifer3999
Member since 2005 • 2319 Posts
make sure you have an empty slot because he's going to give you an egg. that will hatch Riolu and you have to evolve it by making it happy
MrDziekuje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#4 MrDziekuje
Member since 2004 • 7730 Posts

Doesn't he only evolve during the day too?

Handheld_Dude91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Handheld_Dude91
make sure you have an empty slot because he's going to give you an egg. that will hatch Riolu and you have to evolve it by making it happylucifer3999
OH ok I have that egg. I will just hatch it and keep it with me. THanks!
lucifer3999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lucifer3999
[QUOTE="lucifer3999"]make sure you have an empty slot because he's going to give you an egg. that will hatch Riolu and you have to evolve it by making it happyHandheld_Dude91
OH ok I have that egg. I will just hatch it and keep it with me. THanks!

MrDziekuje is right. make sure you make it happy/lvl it up during the morning
Handheld_Dude91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Handheld_Dude91
Wait, so how exactly do I make it happy for it to evolve?
lucifer3999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lucifer3999
various things make a pokemon happy. you can take it to a place to get massaged, enter it in competitions and win, just keep it in your party, or just train it, it will evolve in no time. just make sure you do it during the day
Ghostspoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Ghostspoon
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
trade from d or p
meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10 meiaman
Member since 2006 • 3300 Posts
various things make a pokemon happy. you can take it to a place to get massaged, enter it in competitions and win, just keep it in your party, or just train it, it will evolve in no time. just make sure you do it during the daylucifer3999
The place to get it massaged is a house in veilstone, you can do it once per day for free. Keeping it in your party will make the pokemon happier as you walk around with it. I guess having a stroll at the park can make it happier (i`m not sure about this, still need to confirm) Giving it certain medicine items make its happier (protein, iron, calcium..) Feed it with a poffin that he likes. Give it a soothe bell for a while. On the other hand there are a few things that may reduce his hapiness: Faint. Giving it bitter medicine (the cheap medicinal items sold at solaceon) Leaving it at the box (i believe this only slighty reduces it.)
SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts

You get an egg from Riley one of your partners in Iron Island that gives you an egg for Rioliu and then you have to friendship evolve it into Lucario.

DarkRavenWyng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DarkRavenWyng
I'm trying to mate My Lucario with Ditto. BUt for some reason it doesn't get along with any of them. Does Lucarios Nature determine whether or not it will breed? Or in other words do pokemon natures determine if they will breed? (had the same issue with Scyther)
DarkRavenWyng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DarkRavenWyng
I'm trying to mate My Lucario with Ditto. BUt for some reason it doesn't get along with any of them. Does Lucarios Nature determine whether or not it will breed? Or in other words do pokemon natures determine if they will breed? (had the same issue with Scyther)
notyalemblem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 notyalemblem
Member since 2009 • 324 Posts

I'm trying to mate My Lucario with Ditto. BUt for some reason it doesn't get along with any of them. Does Lucarios Nature determine whether or not it will breed? Or in other words do pokemon natures determine if they will breed? (had the same issue with Scyther)DarkRavenWyng

Both Lucario and Scyther should be able to breed with ditto, regardless of their natures. After you put both Pokemon in the daycare, talk to the man just outside to see how well the Pokemon get along.

1. If he says, "They seem to get along very well," than there should be around a 70% chance of the Pokemon producing an egg.

2. If he says, "They seem to get along," than there should be around a 50% chance of the Pokemon producing an egg.

3. If he says, "They don't seem to like each other," than there should be around a 20% chance of the Pokemon producing an egg.

4. If he says, "They prefer to play with other Pokemon than each other," than there's a 0% of the Pokemon producing an egg.

As long as he says one of the first three messages and not the fourth, than your Pokemon will be able to produce an egg. After every 256 steps the Pokemon may produce an egg; however, the chances will differ depending on how compatible the 2 Pokemon are.

simies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 simies
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
tiny problem... i defeated the 6th gym leader.. and i have the strength taught to one of my pokemon.. how come i cant get through the cave..? =[