How do I more people in Black City in Pokemon Black?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SonicNextGen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SonicNextGen2
Member since 2010 • 3592 Posts
Honestly, every single forum I go to has a different answer.
ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

In order to change the Pokémon and/or trainers you encounter, you need to connect to Entralink with a friend. Once you have done this, interact with the trainers in Black City or the characters in White Forest while in the Entralink and they will begin migrating into your version. If you go to Black City through Entralink while playing White, the base form Pokémon of the trainers you speak to will appear in White Forest and if you go to White Forest while playing Pokémon Black, the wild Pokémon you encounter in the game will cause the trainer with the fully evolved forms to appear in your game.

Serebii

MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts
The most annoying thing is that you can only do it with a local connection, not Wi-Fi.
Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#4 Cloud_765
Member since 2008 • 111406 Posts
You can fortunately do it between Black and Black 2, and so on, if that helps any. But yes like MAILER said, it's so annoying you can't do it with Wi-Fi. :/
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts

[quote="Serebii"]

In order to change the Pokémon and/or trainers you encounter, you need to connect to Entralink with a friend. Once you have done this, interact with the trainers in Black City or the characters in White Forest while in the Entralink and they will begin migrating into your version. If you go to Black City through Entralink while playing White, the base form Pokémon of the trainers you speak to will appear in White Forest and if you go to White Forest while playing Pokémon Black, the wild Pokémon you encounter in the game will cause the trainer with the fully evolved forms to appear in your game.

ANIMEguy10034

so if i have pokemon black and my cousin has pokemon white, we just jump into each other's worlds and chat with the people of white forest (in my case) and black city (in his case)?
SonicNextGen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SonicNextGen2
Member since 2010 • 3592 Posts

[quote="Serebii"]

ANIMEguy10034

So, I need White? *Sigh* I regret buying Black in every single way and not getting White (White Forest and all my other friends have Black)
OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
I accidentally more people.
ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

so if i have pokemon black and my cousin has pokemon white, we just jump into each other's worlds and chat with the people of white forest (in my case) and black city (in his case)?BrunoBRS
Yep.
So, I need White? *Sigh* I regret buying Black in every single way and not getting White (White Forest and all my other friends have Black)SonicNextGen2
If only it supported online. :\