This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by 092093 (1696 posts) -

I found this on the 360 board, and I thought it deserves just as much to be on this forum.

Here is what the topic creator of the original thread said:

"Well maybe not really but basically a gearhead decided to use a wii mote on 360 and he uses a PS2 to 360 adapter, and makes the wii mote emulate a PS2 controller using a PC, something like that. Anyway check it out"

Pretty cool, huh?

#2 Posted by commander-cool (358 posts) -
wow I wonder how long it took to figure that out? Anyway, that's really cool but takes too much time and money for me!
#3 Posted by crazyisthename (247 posts) -
it looks cool, but I would rather play MP3
#4 Posted by 092093 (1696 posts) -
it looks cool, but I would rather play MP3crazyisthename
Same here.
#5 Posted by blahblah311 (145 posts) -
wow poor wii its going to melt sitting next to that 360
#6 Posted by 092093 (1696 posts) -
wow poor wii its going to melt sitting next to that 360blahblah311
lol
#7 Posted by Mradeedee (206 posts) -
ismell a loop hole in somethign coming along
#8 Posted by tony2077ca (5242 posts) -
there no way on this earth that the wii will ever have halo
#9 Posted by Famicomman (2467 posts) -

Looks flawed I noticed he never looked up or down once, which could mean he is hideing the fact that he can't, there where times when the Wii mote movement didn't match the charecters movement.

It is however a good shot at it though.

#10 Posted by Famicomman (2467 posts) -

there no way on this earth that the wii will ever have halotony2077ca

Well, I wouldn't say no way, if Regie can team up with Chuck Norrisand break into Bill Gates home and brainwash him into throwing MS out of the gameing race and instead only focus on Cellular Phones. Leaving Bungie free to any one and if Nintendo can get there hands on said company first. Vola we have Halo on the Wii. :P

#11 Posted by l8bitz (3251 posts) -
That is pretty kool actually. I've seen people map the Wiimote to a lot of things, but not Halo on the 360 yet.
#13 Posted by themagicbum9720 (6505 posts) -
it looks fake to me, like famicomman said.
#14 Posted by 092093 (1696 posts) -
there no way on this earth that the wii will ever have halotony2077ca
Dude, you need to read the post. Nobody said anything about anybody making a Halo for Wii, we were talking about how somebody connected a Wii and 360 to be able to play Halo with the Wii-mote.
#15 Posted by tony2077ca (5242 posts) -

[QUOTE="tony2077ca"]there no way on this earth that the wii will ever have haloFamicomman

Well, I wouldn't say no way, if Regie can team up with Chuck Norrisand break into Bill Gates home and brainwash him into throwing MS out of the gameing race and instead only focus on Cellular Phones. Leaving Bungie free to any one and if Nintendo can get there hands on said company first. Vola we have Halo on the Wii. :P

guess i'll have to improve security then

#16 Posted by Darth-Samus (3995 posts) -

it looks cool, but I would rather play MP3crazyisthename

Yup aaaaaaaand yup.

#17 Posted by Famicomman (2467 posts) -
[QUOTE="Famicomman"]

[QUOTE="tony2077ca"]there no way on this earth that the wii will ever have halotony2077ca

guess i'll have to improve security then

Dam...need keep my plans more secrutive...

#18 Posted by Lamilia (603 posts) -
I don't like halo I don't get why its so special besides the fact that its pretty much all 360 has (sorry 360 fans).
#19 Posted by Gally66 (2322 posts) -
sombody has a lot of free time on thier hands
#20 Posted by lfckickass (73 posts) -
That's like the coolest thing I've ever seen. Still, I'd rather play MP3, it looked a bit flawed. But if he can make decent FPS controls for the wii on his spare time, someone will eventually get it right.
#21 Posted by chris3116 (12174 posts) -

Meh to Halo.

#22 Posted by jeff16950_demon (1239 posts) -
Wow, people still wish halo was on other systems? Huh....and how long has that been going on.
Face it, Halo will never come on another console, and even still, why would we want that....thing....on our wii's?
#23 Posted by nintendofreak_2 (25896 posts) -
Did anyone notice he never looks up or down?
#24 Posted by kgsoloman5000 (116 posts) -
bungie needs to realize if they make halo 3 for the wii it will sell alot more than it will on the xbox 360!!!
#25 Posted by dekasuperlink (375 posts) -

I have seen a similar post yesterday, but still pretty neat to watch. I played Halo once, and died every two seconds in multiplayer.