Fellow Pokemon players help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fgjnfgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 fgjnfgh
Member since 2005 • 2649 Posts
I'm playing Pokemon black and as a Pokemon fan I'm trying to catch 'em all. But, I'm really saddened since I missed the events to get Victini and zorou. I have 102 Pokemon and I'm asking you guys to lend me a celebi or any Pokemon that is required just to activate the zorou/zoroak event and then I'll return it back. You can ask for any of the 102 pokemon then we switch back.Those GameStop events are pissing me off. Does anyone know about poke black pal version requirement to unlock this event? They don't have GameStop stores in Europe.
fgjnfgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 fgjnfgh
Does it have to be any celebi? Or GameStop celebi? Are there more special events coming to black or black 2? I have all Pokemon games since the gameboy advance era, but I don't play them on time and i miss all the special events
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

sure I will give you my celebii. I l want in return is your SS# CC#, age, date of birth, mothers maiden name, address..... you get the idea...

**** no! #1 rule on the internetz- never trust anyone on the internetz.

I could hack you a celebii the game will think is a legitimate celebii from the event, but I will not let you have my actual celebii.

same for the above pokes.

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

Zorua and Zoroark are not rare pokemon; they're basically the Riolu & Lucario of Gen V. You shouldn't have much difficulty finding someone online with extra eggs.

And like what Jon said, you can't really trust strangers from the internet. Most event pokemon offered online are illegitimate or semi-legit and may not trigger the event. Also, in order to trigger the Zorua/Zoroark event, you will need to directly transfer the Celebi and Shiny Entei/Raikou/Suicune from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver to Black by using the Relocator feature.

fgjnfgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 fgjnfgh

so how can I get it? gave up on it?

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

fgjnfgh

in a week or two I can hack you a shiny celebii or legendary dog which is identical to a event celebii to all but the games coders likely. IT's not legit but the game will think its legit. I have finals now though so I can't be bother with such things.

fgjnfgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 fgjnfgh

[QUOTE="fgjnfgh"]

Jonwh18

in a week or two I can hack you a shiny celebii or legendary dog which is identical to a event celebii to all but the games coders likely. IT's not legit but the game will think its legit. I have finals now though so I can't be bother with such things.

That would be really awsome lol. You are helping one of a pokemon loyal fan since the first game in 1995. I do play pokemon games and I have them all, but as I said I don't play the new ones untile I finish the old ones. I'll release your celebi once I get zorua because my intention here is to get a legit pokemon and I only collect legit pokemons. PM here once you are ready. Thanks alot and goodluck with your exams

fgjnfgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 fgjnfgh

FC: 2366 4097 0783